Why don't you have a gymbro/gymbroette/gymwaifu/gymbromo/gymhusbando yet Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have a gymbro/gymbroette/gymwaifu/gymbromo/gymhusbando yet Veeky Forums?

Why do you still lift alone?

T

I'm very bad at the social

I don't even go on facebook

Because I'm a DYEL

Because all my friends I've went with have been lifting for years and always get me to do like one or 2 muscles a day and when I go I like to do either full upper body or lower body or even full body workouts because I can only go 3 days a week. They go 6 days a week so it's a little different for them

>4 plates on the pulldown

I had a gymbro, but he's always out of town now and lost will to lift when he's busy
I had a gym wife, but she broke up with me
I had another potential gymbro but he dropped lifting to do calisthenics then enlisted

I've given up and settled on mirin this one dude who is basically my goal
You're a strong dude, Bryan (Brian?)

I lift with two friends but we don't do gay stuff like this pic..wtf

>but we don't do gay stuff like this pic..wtf

Autism too strong in me senpai.

Been thinking about striking up a conversation with this butter face in the gym.... 7/10 body, but ugly as sin. But probably won't.

You mean fun, user
That looks fun

Do it.

Never been social. And talking to people when I'm already tired is draining

I do. He's been lifting for like 4 years and I've been lifting for 2, so he's obviously stronger and more knowledgeable. We both have the same work ethic and work really well together. We lift together about 3 times a week and it's always pretty great. Unfortunately it's completely no-homo.

>tfw met my gymhusbear on Veeky Forums
>tfw we lift together every day and cuddle every night and whisper into each other's ear
[spoiler]No homo [/spoiler]

Tfw no tall buff husbando to lift with pls kill me

I had my brother to lift with for 4 years but he graduated college and moved away after New Years. We lifted at the same time and it was nice to always have a spotter who new what to do and someone to watch my form.

Don't know what you got till it's gone.

I matched with this cute girl girl on Tinder last night and she wants to meet at the local neighborhood Planet Fitness. WTF should I do lads? I don't want to go into that low test 'judgement free zone' place but I want a QT workout buddy/fuck buddy/gf/wifu.

Wut do?

Not worth it. If she lifts at PF she won't be a workout buddy, she'll be a person who thinks they work out but really just goes trough the motions without really pushing themselves.

Because im almost 6'5", and it is al,ost impossible to have a gym partner because no one else is my height for the squat rack

>no one tall enough to spot me
>make incredibly slow gains

You tell her you have never been there and that she should give you a tour. Then tell her she has to come to your place and you will give the ol natty tour.