Is this stuff worth a purchase or is it just a meme?

Is this stuff worth a purchase or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12701815
examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely useless, you get like 1 rep more to your lifts and your face gets bloated

There's a thread for people like you...

enjoy your receding hairline gains

Any non meme answers?

Save your money for steroids lad

it's pretty inexpensive though and the studies on it seem to back it up well, I just want to hear of some Veeky Forums experience with it

>creatine
Not even once friend.

For example, short-term creatine supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5-15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5-15%), single-effort sprint performance (1-5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5-15%). Moreover, creatine supplementation during training has been reported to promote significantly greater gains in strength, fat free mass, and performance primarily of high intensity exercise tasks.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12701815

If you are prone to male pattern baldness dont do it.
Tried it for a couple of weeks and my hair started thinning like crazy

It helps but far more less then you think and it only works for people who don't eat enough red meat (don't know the exact amount). Acne and a receding hairline are possible sides alongside other shit you don't want.

is this a new meme?

You go bald for minimal gains thhat are actually substance dependent (once you drop the creatine you lose the gains)

Took it for about 3 months. One day I just stopped because it was making me feel bloated after I drank it. Didn't even notice a difference in my lifts. Save the money

post sources for these claims.

The hair loss thing is well-known if not conclusively proven m9

As for the losing gains post-creatine, the main bulk you gain from it is water retention, so obviously you'll lose most of the visible effects after.

There's a small energy boost, but having tried it, I can't say I noticed.

I'd rather take caffeine pills(with moderate doses)

It helps to increase adenosine triphosphate available to muscle cells; this is what drives anaerobic energy use. There's also one anecdotal evidence of focus gains.

There's no evidence to hair loss or other negative side effects.

Aside from people with kidney issues, there's no reason NOT to take 5g a day.

Cost less than 0.1€/ day , Highly probable that It'll allow you to have better performance .

NO bad side effect ( proven yet )

>new

This so much. Except it gave me very good gains and crazy vascularity but once you stop using it all you are left with is body dismorphia (because you wont look as big/vascular) and less hair.

As soon as I found out it makes you bald I threw my 1kg in the fucking trash. Fuck that

So only if it runs in your family, according to that study