I lost 8lb in 8 days. Oh whats that? You lost 8lb in 8 weeks? Enjoy your natural dieting

I lost 8lb in 8 days. Oh whats that? You lost 8lb in 8 weeks? Enjoy your natural dieting.

>Inb4 hurrr durr iz gunna kill yew

I know this is bait and all but I'm gonna reply anyway. It's not so much that it will kill you. It's just that you're gonna gain it all back after you stop taking the pills.

Looking into this too, what dose and how long did your cycle last. From which supplier did you order?

You run the risk of dying and I have personally decided I do not wish to increase my risk of death for something I deem less important, and as a result don't mind taking longer to lose body fat as long as I'm in good health and prolong my life.

Anyone can lose 8 pounds by taking a shit and dehydrating you autist. You're still a fat nerd who's going to develop obesity in 5 years

Ordered from scorpiondnp on r/dnp
250mg for 3 days then 375mg for 5 days. Did this with a low carb hi proton diet

enjoy your cataracts

Is it so hard to imagine that i knew how to diet before taking dnp? And can apply this knowledge again to avoid putting the weight back on?

Don't. Just use clen or something that's less likely to have sides if you're cutting.

clen is much worse for you than DNP

if you aren't retarded dnp is safer without a doubt

I "did" one cycle of 250mg/day last summer
Stopped on the 5th day because i got panic attacks from psyching myself up by reading articles about people dying from it at a low dosage,thought i could end up like them and suffer sudden death.Panic attacks caused elevated hear rate,thought i was going to have a heart attack
Couldn't sleep,days felt slow as fuck.

Overall,a bad experience on my part i'll maybe try again sometime in the future but wouldn't recommend to people prone to anxiety.

>DNP in summer
Were you actively trying to prove the point of people who said you'd die?

I have bad anxiety too. I got worried before taking it but did my research and realized the dose i was doing was small compared to some people. Ive never seen a case of somone dead from low dose tho? Only stories of people taking 700+mg a day cause they didnt feel anything

I don't really see the point. Even if it allows you to cut faster than naturally it's not like you couldn't lose the same amount of weight naturally given more time. I get spending money on steroids when you're going above the natural limit, but I'm not so impatient that I'd spend money to make myself uncomfortable to reach results faster. Plus I always tend to have problems with lose skin from gaining or losing to fast already

I live in central europe and we had a pretty shit summer t b h,it wasn't the weather,it was me.

8lbs in 8 days on roids..

That's it? I can lose that naturally by dropping a bit more calories.

If you have the patience good on you. Whenn im going to diet i just want to get as much from it as possible.

Nice b8

Fair enough. To each his own. I don't know how the people who do dnp don't have loose skin problems afterwards.

"I don't see the point in losing weight faster than normal"

Really fires those neurons.

I think it depends on the amount of weight more than how fast you lose it.

I said I don't see the point in spending money to make yourself uncomfortable to lose weight faster than normal because I personally have problems losing weight too quickly as is

Fighters shed 20 pounds of water in a week while you're killing your liver with pills shedding 8 pounds of ??? Which I will assume the bulk of it is water weight

>it didn't have immediate negative side effects so it's safe!!!

Have fun with your cancer a few years from now, idiot.

Yeah man I smoked Newports for bout a month and I basically feel the same as before so fuck you lel

DNP is great if you need to lose weight (including muscle) as fast as possible and you can actually control your cravings on it. Lost 70lb during three 21d cycles. But I prefer ECA now as I lift and not that fat anymore

Yep. Went from 220 to 150 with no lose skin

>not enjoying the slow burn of progress
>not enjoying your body's subtle changes over time
>not feeling proud of your own dedication to yourself
>not loving your body through every step as you grow as a person physically and emotionally

Yeah, nah.

>tfw no dnp progress pics

ur all fats with no willpower
All the DNP does is stop you getting fatter

idk about roids but DNP and clen are dumb as fuck

It was 8lb of fat/muscle. I weighed in dry before the cycle then 1 week after my last dose both right when i woke up.

Is losing 2lbs a week a good goal?
Have 50lbs to lose and trying to lose it slowly to reduce possibility of loose skin

Dnp = cancer
Give me any kind of proof

cancer who knows but the shit is dangerous as fuck

its industrial dye and pesticide that fucks with your cells

250 mg has basically no sides for me aside from face bloat, and makes cutting way faster. Why waste time and increase muscle loss when you can do the same thing in half the time or less? Plus it's a lot easier to sustain a particularly low kcal intake for a short dnp cycle than for months and months at a time. I value my time.

>wasting your life for some fedora meme feewings

Yeah nah

This is the most bullshit arguement i hear. Anything sounds worse when you put it in that kind of context. Obviously its not healthy but it doesnt hurt you as much as you think. Id say the worst thing it does is put stress on your liver.

>coca cola can take rust off a penny. Oh my god people drink it !!!!1!1 xdd

>theres formaldehyde in cigarettes zomg

this

its not an argument

1-2 pounds a week is average. Some lose a little more, some lose a little less.

If you've got a drastic loss one way or the other, and are actually counting your calories and doing the right calculations, something is fucked up internally.

For example, I have PCOS, which has been proven to lower your BMR a shitton. I still am losing weight, but I have to be extra attentive to make it happen.

lol cigarrettes and coke dont interfere with how your cells create energy to stay alive

they also dont give you a potentially deadlt fever

>not gonna make it
your impatience reflects your mindset which wont sustain you in the long run.

"Dry"
I think you'd be surprised at how much water your body actually retains

Why does this shit need to be fucking illegal? Every time someone asks where to buy it they say "find a source" that's literally like "be yourself :)" since I don't know who's a cop or not and I'm socially retarded so I can't just charisma my way into finding out who's selling or not

I front loaded 1.3g at 5'6 when my room was 85F, live in europoor so no AC, then contued doing 800g. I was kinda mentally unstable then

ye great arguments again man you really got him

reddit

I value my time faggot

What temperature is too high for 300mg per day

It's in the 50's here rn so I think that's fine but for how long? Soon enough it'll reach 60s and 70s and I'll have to stop.

Does it help that I eat low carb so I should get less heat right?

none see

you were mentally unstable to begin with user

In what timespan?

I've lost 10lbs in a day eating high fiber and spicy shit it's not hard if you've been eating pure shit before hand.

> OP gains too much weight over the course of several years
> Expects to lose it all in 6 months

This is such a stupid fucking way to lose weight. Pills do nothing to change your shit habits and you cant take them forever.

Personal example:
Ex girl-friend was short and thick
Lost weight while on adderall
Happy as fuck
A year and a half later the weight loss side-effect stops (this is common)
Eats and gains 100 pounds in 6 months