ETH will go back up right?

ETH will go back up right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/922182653486469125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some say it's the final dip before the moon to $750.

>some say

Should I just sell it already?

So this is the power of smart contracts.

Not likely with a infinite supply

Eth at most deserves 20$
Its overpriced because of the ponzi ICOs using it and stupid money getting in. Guess what, regulation is stopping ICOs and stupid money is slowing.

Only retards still believe in ETH. Its in a clear bear market for months now...

>
are you fucking stupid.
there isn't an "infinite supply"
fucking rettards. I bet you hold verge.

My ARK will moon instead r-right?

Eth is probably the best coin to be holding for the rest of 2017

we are crashing you idiot
hold until its 140 $ then sell

It's eating concrete rn because everyone is sperging over the BTC dip. When that nothingburger comes to pass we'll see a comfy eth creep up. Just have some patience user.

erm I meant fork, not dip

>holding a coin made by a literal communist
It’s going to crash hard and be replaced by something superior within 6 months.

>literal communist
Sauce please?

Some are deluded :^)

>something superior within 6 months
Agreed, but what platform will be the one to rise? ARK, LISK, NEO, something else? ETH's marketcap is absurd for what it brings to the table, but then again you could say the same thing about BTC.

it cant possibly be replaced given how many tokens require it. its well and truly intrenched and will continue to be as more tokens are forced to launch on ethereum to gain access to decentralized markets.

>ETH's marketcap is absurd for what it brings to the table
literally try to run any coin ever at the scale bitcoin and ethereum run and you would say the same thing. the dynamics change completely when you're running hundreds of thousands of transactions a day, and theres no fix other than second layers to consolidate transactions.

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/922182653486469125

read the comments. he is a full blown commie kike.

BTC is giving out free money in two days. And then in one month after that. 10/25 - 11/5 it will be at AT LEAST 325 again. Just chill out. Buy dips while fags panic sell.