When I drink a protein shake...

When I drink a protein shake, a couple hours later I start farting every 10 minutes for the next 10 hours or so and it smells really bad. It happens with all protein powders I've ever drank.

Does anyone else get this?
What can I do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I get this.
As far as I'm concerned it's my gfs problem not mine. Although mine don't smell that bad.

It's normal.

>BRRAPPFFFTT
>Oh sorry baby, did I get ya?

If I take a day off from drinking shakes it all completely stops and only time it's ever smelt bad in my life is from protein shakes.

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

You are probably lactose intolerant, consider visiting a mirror to find out if you're white

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

I've never been lactose intolerant my entire life. I always drank a ton of milk all through childhood and my teens, never had any problems. I also don't get problems with milk, ice cream, cheese or anything like that right now either. Just protein powder specifically.

this meme has gone too far

holy fuk breh

You can develop allergies later in life m80, it's not unthinkable

it has only just begun

anyone got the link to the vocaroo of the kid reciting this? fuck that shit was funny

Yeah but in that case why would nothing else effect me?

Where did this meme come from?
When looking I've actually found people typing out this shit from 2 years ago, yet it's the first time I've seen it all over Veeky Forums this year.

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

she sounds super cute

Less exposure? How long have you been having this problem? It might also be that your only slightly intolerant and that digesting milk and whey flushes your body with more milksugars than an icecreamcone does

For about 6 months since I started supplementing my protein intake with shakes so I could cut.

Also I drink it with water

first time i saw it was on /int/

It used to be a /tv/ only thing I believe. It is meant to 'shock' people and is often used in conjunction with cunnyposting. Mods on /tv/ are incompetent as fuck so even borderline pedo shitposting is allowed to stay up fairly long without a clear reason.
/tv/ still has it's moments though

>It is meant to 'shock' people

huh, i've only ever seen it as funny

Stop drinking protein shakes. Eat more yogurt.

You know what blows my mind? there are so many fucking 12 year olds on this board and all they do is look for ass and type braaaaaap over and over again. What could possibly guide one to spend their time in this manner?

I got banned from here for 4 days for fart posting.

*Brrrrrrpppppaaaaff* *pfft* *pfft**brap*

fuckin cryin m8
that last line

but i hope its ok

>vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

first seen it on /pol/

Something about western girls being paid to fart and get shit on by arab princes/sheiks. Which they do in order to humiliate and prove their superiority over westerners, since their women are degenerates.

that's completely assbackwards

I get bad enough farts from the daily 3-4 eggs.

Same exact thing happens to me please help I don't want to smell like shit all day anymore

Spray cologne on your ass

It's usually fibers that make you fart, or lactose.

Try protein powder from eggwhite (albumin), it's the same price at bulkpowders.

Since I limited my fiber and switch protein I'm all good.

OP, try letting your protein sit for 5 or 10 min after you shake it so the air settles out.

too much protein

Barely hitting my protein needs.

So is fucking everything in the Arab world. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

what are they?

140g

bump

brand. shit like MUTANT MASS makes you smell like ass cheese but once i went myprotein it stopped.
The less ingredients on the back of ur shakes the better imo

well memed my friend
indeed well memed

stop being lactose intolerant

Syntha 6 and Myofusion

I have the same problem, maybe not for 10h but 2-3h straight forward farting. It's probably the amount of protein, the same occurs when I eat tremendous amounts of eggs or beans and onions

>hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?

It's the lactose mate. Get some lactase supplements. They saved my life.

>girl with her face in a guy's ass
>not guy with his face in a girl's ass

>:(