There's plenty of channels out there and I want to know where the best advice is and where to avoid like the plague...

There's plenty of channels out there and I want to know where the best advice is and where to avoid like the plague. Who are some Veeky Forums approved youtubers?

Picture very much unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
youtube.com/watch?v=h2hd3_UF3qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont really understand why does everyone hate this guy. He only states facts, there is no flaw in his logic.

Rich Piana, Ve6an 6ains6 and Blaha are Veeky Forums approved™ youtubers

green guy pls go

3dmj and iraki nutrition are bretttyyy goooddd mayynnn

He's going more insane everyday, he skin looks sickly, and he's injecting vitamins into himself because of a deficiency

Not a great example of Vegan power

Fuck vegans

Recently started watching a few Juggernaut Training Systems vids. Only seen a few but seem solid advice so far.

Otherwise usual reccomendations are:
CanditoTrainingHQ (channel dead now, plenty of great videos to watch but nothing new uploaded)
Strengtheory (God tier advice, amazing scientific discussion and analysis for beyond beginner level stuff. Honestly Nuckols website and channel are absolutely mandatory if you are interested in anything beyond basic programs and how-tos for the main lifts)
Omar Isuf (mobility ones I like in particular where that awkward PT features and gives advice)
3dmj (Don't like Alberto as a person, fake natty, but solid advice on the channel)
Alan Thrall (If you want basic advice/learning the lifts)
Strength wars and Brett Gibbs (Just wanna watch strong guys lift heavy shit)

Plenty on here like Athlean X, personally his accent shits me so I don't watch but he's qualified PT I think so at least has something good to offer, I just can't listen to him

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

Jeff Nippard
Vitruvian physique (pls come back)
Frank Yang (pls come back)
Scooby (pls stop lurking and start posting again)
Alan Thrall
3dmj
Canditotraining (HQ)
Strengtheory

Almost every fitness youtuber are a certified PT. Doesn't really matter if the adice they're giving is shit.

Physiotherapist I meant, not personal trainer. Personal trainers are dog shit, 8 weeks generic bullshit training or less and they are 'qualified'. Should have been more specific rather than ambiguous acronym.

Vitruvian, Alan Thrall, Omar Isuf

Holy Trinity of natty youtubers imho, and they know how to market themselves without being overly scammy/clickbaity,

David Laid
Scooby
Matty Fusaro
Jason Genova
Scott Herman

>Strengtheory
this right here
I can't believe how long I went before I found his content, it's really amazing and he delivers it so well.

plus he has a soothing voice and qt eyes
no homo

Our boy Hemingway, hands down, has the best advice. He puts out the most informative content of all youtubers.

I miss Candito so much

Scooby1961
AthleanX

The rest are nothing but asspained drama crybabies.

rich piano

Whats his name again?

Hit the nail on the head dude, Blaha has taken his jabs at Jeff (Athlean X) in the past and recently took a jab at him, but Jeff never makes stupid drama videos, or videos of him doing stupid shit with his guns like Blaha does.

Veganism causes b12 deficiency:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Veganism causes d3 and calcium deficiency:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

Vegans are deficient in taurine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Do you really have nothing better to do every day than spam threads with this shit? Especially when you've been called out for clearly citing articles that have nothing to do with your point? Honestly dude, do something constructive with your life than rehashing this stale pasta

HOW THE FUCKING FUCK HAS NO ONE MENTIONED BUFF DUDES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A paragraph of text, yet not a single shred of evidence disproving the those sources. Really makes you think

I wouldn't mind them spit-roasting me, desu.
>no homo

Vitruvian Physique Alphadestiny Omar Isuf
METAL N' IRON

WHAT'S UP, NATION?

There's only one, 100% natty channel you need.

scooby 'cyberbullied' no gains in 5 years

Motherfuckin Eric Bugenhagen

Hes /ourguy/

Brian Alsruhe

Its the guy with abs on lower back?

Watch an old Scott video and then watch one from this year, then tell me no gains.

this
x100 times this
such a humble and nice guy
his videos are nothing but good advice and positive vibes

DELETE THIS

when did Igor post here?

INTENSE ERIC

why the fuck does scoobs look so disgusting

Is this the body you get from exclusively doing db & band work?

roids

Veggies and Kilos is the only non pozzed fitness channel

AlphaDestiny (been watching him singe he had 9006 sub's exactly) OmarIsuf and metal n iron. The Best.

Only Rich Piana. Nobody else GODDAMNIT.

He's a nice redneck. Hard to find.

saved. Where was this copypasta in the angry herbivore thread earlier?

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

>He actually believes an abstract is all you need

Spotted the undergraduate

Yawn. Still waiting on that disproving evidence from anti science vegans like you

He claimed to have contact with aliens.

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Kek, I checked several of your articles and they don't actually prove what you think they prove. Learn to reason you idiot.

alan thrall and brian alshure

stop posting brian

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Alan Thrall
Brian Alsruhe
METAL N' IRON
Alphadestiny
Supertraining
Clarence
Brendan Tietz
Juggernaut Training Systems
Stan Efferding
Chris Duffin
The Strength Athlete

Channels I occasionally check but don't subscribe to: AthleanX, Omarisuf, Scott Herman. Lots of filler, and I don't like the personalities of the last two particularly.

Vitruvian Physique (idk how this guy doesn't have more followers)
David Laid
Connor Murphy (miring aesthetics and funny to watch)
Athlean X

You got your responses in other threads, you just ignore them and keep reposting in new threads without even responding back.

Rich Piana is unironically all you need

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Just watch grade a under a's videos about him, really makes you think.

>FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

they all suck

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

7zyzz7 and sixpackshortcuts Mike Chang The BEST!

They mostly produce pure beginner stuff and something entertaining once a month, and they video quality went to shit only doing cutting vids etc. Great for beginners, but not much more

/Thread
Metal n iron is the channel name btw, best preworkout ever

Alpha is an arrogant egolifter corrupting erics style, theres no reason to sub both of them

His name is a lie, the real gains of vegans are with Clarence

He did More than once

Vitruvianphysique

all you need

youtube.com/watch?v=h2hd3_UF3qc

he's a maniac. weird thing about yt is that real life sociopaths can easily attract an audience. dudes that would have been screened out in old media formats

seconding alphadestiny and metal n iron
omar and athleanx were helpful when I snapped my shit up

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

This

>I want to know where the best advice is and where to avoid like the plague.

best advice: the Veeky Forums sticky.
avoid like the plague: all of youtube.

>You got your responses in other threads
Which responses were those? The responses where butthurt anti science vegans like yourself just say that my sources are not true, despite offering zero evidence proving otherwise?

Also why are you vegan faggots spamming fit with your bullshit then?

Alphadestiny

Like the one where he pointed out your creatine study didn't say vegans have worse memory due to creatine deficiency, it actually says vegetarians and omnivores tested the same for memory before the creatine was administered but creatine supplementation just made the omnivores' memory worse while the vegetarians' was about the same.

Or the one about vegans having less gains just being a study of untrained old men who saw more strength gains when their diet had 90g protein instead of 70g, and this may not even be accurate since the authors measured muscle gain in a weird way

>Indeed, a 5.5-kg mean increase in whole-body muscle mass exceeds reasonable expectations for a 12-wk RT program and reflects a probable overestimation of the actual change in muscle mass by the urinary creatinine excretion method

Or the way you make indirect assumptions like vegans must be deficient in vitamin A, not because your links show that vegans are deficient in vitamin A, but because beta-carotene from plants must convert to retinol before it's used as vitamin A. Is this a practical problem? Like the other guy pointed out, a diet that includes green and orange vegetables gets an excess of beta-carotene, which, outside of people with genetic defects, will give you adequate vitamin A.

And then nutrients like vitamin D and iodine, which vegans may be at risk of deficiency-- but, so is everyone else. Iodine deficiency is such a problem in most of the world that the World Health Organization lists using iodized salt as one of its main health policies, and vitamin D is probably the most common supplement next to vitamin C since it's not adequately obtained from any diet and people spend too much time indoors.

It doesn't come across as a well thought out or well researched post. It's a mishmash of hurredly googled search results for papers that you didn't bother to read, don't tell the whole story, and only vaguely support what you're saying.

Clarence is a god.

Mind Pump, listen to the podcast, they know thier shit.

Jesus Christ, all that text, not a single source backing up your claims. Again and again.

You didn't even try to respond to every source I posted(because you can't) you just pick and chose.

some of his content is pretty funny but as soon as he starts ranting about veganism and the "animal holocaust" you realize he's a fucking nutjob

>backing up your claims

It's a response to the previously posted claims.

>You didn't even try to respond to every source

I'm not digging through two giant posts worth of links to respond at length to a bunch of research papers that you didn't even bother to read yourself. My point is that you didn't select these papers because you honestly believe they make a valid point against vegan diets, you just grabbed whatever you could find that you thought you could pass off as evidence against what you see as a vegan takeover of the board.

>I'm not digging through two giant posts worth of links
So you admit that you won't even bother reading contradicting evidence to your opinions. Really makes me think desu

I looked at most them, but I'm not invested enough to respond to every link you felt like posting. I thought my post made the point clearly enough that you're not being honest, and you not attempting to defend what you posted against what I commented back tells me that you're aware that you're being dishonest.

See you in the next thread

>you not attempting to defend what you posted
I think the evidence speaks for itself.

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

Alan Thrall is a cringe inducing meme but his advice is very good.

Absolutely fucking destroyed the link spammer and he's too stupid to even realise it.

To
Debating with you is literally a waste of time, it's like telling a fatty that it isn't genetics they are just lazy, over eat and under exercise. For both the fatty and you the defensive argue is the equivalent of a todder closing their eyes, holding hands over their ears and screaming LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

god taste, lads

Sixpackshortcuts Mike Chang and Zyzz 7zyzz7