The perfect preworkout drink doesn't exi-

The perfect preworkout drink doesn't exi-

That's pussy shit

I'll chomp on that b8 m8.

What the fuck is pic related?

Looks like a peanut butter smoothie with chocolate or dates? Or someone puked up cookie dough. Either or.

>not sipping
never gonna make it

>making marketing posts

even better:
>doing it for le MEMZ xd

this

Checkmate

Cuban coffee

>someone shat in my cup
Come on

Are you me?

>dat hyphy mud

this with 2 girls

Any meal with creatine should given you more than enough energy to workout

This is what I drink, it's pretty good
>32oz of black coffee
>Vanilla whey
>Scoop of creatine

>first sip of the day

Seriously though does this work?

I'm... going to try this. sounds tasty.

>getting fat macros from fucking COFFEE

just why

These are all trash flavors though. Original, protein, or coffee, or GTFO

>It tastes delicious
>It boosts your metabolism to godly levels if you have it every morning before food
>Chances are you should be eating more fat than you are

*sips fedora*

None of these statements are correct though

Butter and coconut oil don't 'boost' your metabolism, wtf are you literally a soccer mom? Get off Veeky Forums

>drinking that nasty 0 calorie shit
I hope you get ass cancer my friend

>he doesn't boost

Yes they do and they boost your test, all assuming you aren't taking in carbs when you have this in the morning.

Checked

And no. If you drink before lifting you will see noticeable weakening from your normal working weight for that session.

>not eating a block of butter and a tub of coconut oil a day to go extra metabolic and burn an extra 1000 calories

Lol, I'll bite.

Citation needed

Preworkout is the biggest fucking meme in the supplement industry.

Just coffee. If you need more caffeine from energy drinks then you have a caffeine problem and have lost control of your life and probably won't ever make it.

you do realise a typical 500ml energy drink has 40mg less caffeine than a small/short starbucks coffee?

I wouldn't say it "boosts" your metabolism, but saturated fat does increase testosterone levels. That's why GOMAD has you eating so much of it.

Every morning I drink a 20oz glass of olive oil and I only weigh 84 lbs while eating 4000 calories the rest of the day. My doctor actually wants me to stop boosting my metabolism with these fats because it's getting too fast.

But is also has ginseng and 3000% daily values of a bunch of other vitamins. I don't know about you but I've taken a multivitamin before and it messed with me.

Wrong x1000

>Wrong x1000

>>wrong x10000

Alright fag, here you go. 1/10 made me reply.

>using windows

>doctors hate him

OK so you're walking it back and admitting you're relying on bogus numbers and anecdotal evidence that's barely relevant. Thanks for at least admitting it.