Auschwitz mode here

Auschwitz mode here.
I was thinking about drinking water with 200g of sugar a day to make a calorie surplus.

Is it a good idea?

fuck no, just eat more

No. Youre retarded.

oh. I forgot to
>inb4 eat more

You want diabetes? Because that's how you get diabetes

No

insuline spike says no.

eat larger more often, think of it as training your stomach to expand.

im assuming you need to eat 800 calories more based on those numbers, so your options are essentially limitless and you think sugar's your best option? Never.Gonna.Make.It.

C'mon man, there are easier ways.
For examle you can eat 36 hardboiled eggs and a multivitamin.

>1 full cup of sugar in a glass of water

Wat da fug

Its like 2l of coke. Without all that chemical shit... Why not, Veeky Forums?

Found a leaked pic of OP

It tastes awful.
If you want to eat sugar at least eat it with butter and bread. Fucking treat of my childhood.

eat 3-4 meals a day where all are 500kcal or more, it aint hard faggot

as you get stronger and your tdee increases you increase the size of the meals

Bro you need to inject the sugar water into your wrist.

?

...wtf

That amount of sugar will take litres of water to become soluble in

Try putting 36g or whatever is in a coke in 330ml of water

It will not dissolve

Reverse image search gave me pile of polish websites. Is sugar bread thing in poland?

>Is sugar bread thing in poland?
Yes. And rural America. It is the food of the poor.

Sugar sandwiches are really nice

My grandad used to have one on a Friday as a treat. It's an old school thing.

Wait
You fuckers are saying I have to eat food AND GOMAD?

That's good old commie sweets for you.
Back in the soviet days there wasn't any sweets in the shops really. Actually there was barerly anything. Bread with butter and sugar was one of the treats you can get as a child. My grandmother and sometimes my mother made them for me as a habit left over from that time.

Not sure, I think it might be general soviet sphere thing.

Czechfag here. Never heard about that shit.

for me that amount of calories in sushi rice is pretty easy to down, maybe try that

yes it will you fucking retard
sucrose solubility in water is something like 1.75 kg/L at room temperature, and 4-5 kg/L if you boil it
you just need to stir it real hard, why you obviously can't do because babby arms

bad idea, if you wan something similar then dont take sugar its bad, take dextrose, glucose or fructose theyre all natural sugars and really sweet, mix about 20g in with your protein shake or oats and take it right before gym or right after. if you take it right before you might get a buzz and more energy during your session. if you take it after it gives your body energy to transfer all the protein around your body and quickly apply it to your muscles in the cooldown. Its bad for you like sugar but not as bad and it fills you up and satisfies your sweet tooth so your less likely to eat junk food or drink soda. my bag of dextrose was cheap and its really common. it says to take 50g after your workout which seems quite extreme as thats one and a half tins of coca cola, so i take about 20g.

This actually tastes good. Same with butter bread and salt.

I guess it might be a Polish thing.
Not sure how was Czechoslovakia, but back in 80' in Poland there were massive shortages of food. There was literally nothing exept vinegar for some reason.

because you'll get fucking diabetes you mong

fucking abelist scum

1g of sugar is 1% of your daily intake. if you take 101grams, your over your daily intake. remember there is sugar in everything else that you eat during the day, so youre probably getting about 80g through all the food you eat nevermind anymore junkfood or sugary drinks. youll become skinnyfat, tired and possibly get diabetes

Is that a Jojo reference?

OP drink chocolate milk ffs.

Lost
Wait this isn't ylyl
Why use sugar? Use something with carb, protein, and fat, but not sugar.

How about olive oil? Anything wrong with drinking 100ml of that a day?

Already tried that. I almost puked after first sip.

WTF is wrong with you?
Why can't you just make some normal food, hell even junk food instead of eating raw materials?

>100g of sugar a day
disgusting try 50g at most
>eating foods with added sugar ever

This guy knows. Fuck i miss those now.

Im from spain, and I used to eat them too. Tastes better than 90% of industrial shit you can get and its healthier.

My dad used to eat butter and sugar sandwiches when he was a kid. His family was poor as fuck and I guess it was a common thing.

I'm from Argentina and i heard from it.
Never had it but pretty sure my parents at least tried it once

Forgot pic. I did't take it but google bring it up easy, someone probably showing their breakfast on twitter or something

Ahh the breakfast of my childhood, together with hot chocolate.

Eat bread with cheese nigger, before your know it you will have eaten 1000 kcal or more

It probably isn't that good with American bread that is basically sponge made out of sugar.

> not having fairy bread.

bread, butter, hundreds and thoudands = goat after school snack

>2017
>thinking dextrose and glucose are two differnt things

> wants to have 200g of sugar
> complains about """chemicals"""

type 2 diabetes fucktard

What the fuck

How would his insulin be spiking? Sucrose is 50%frutctose and 50%glucose. The fructose absorbs incredibly slowly which is why fruit is generally favored.

Also if his liver is functionally properly there wouldnt be a problem in using that sugar for energy right away rather than storing it all.

Does anyone on this board actually know how the human body works? Or is it just meme spouting?

No just eat more.

Also, if you really did this, you would probably move to Hummingbird mode with all those sugar gains. Just drink supersaturated sugar water for those mad flying gains.

Do you have a kitchen? Start frying foods

fruit is favored because it has vitamins, minerals, and fiber, and also it isn't straight sugar.

also, fruit juice is just as bad as soda

OP can't inb4

That sugar would hit his blood like a straight IV pump. His insulin would spike in seconds. Even if it his heart rate was 6 million - he could not out-pace the insulin.

yes, germany too.also: toasted greybread with salt.

a couple of these fuckers everyday will put pounds on anyone

diabeetis is not a surefire massgainer

eat good fats, protein and carbs

Eat breakfast. Anything for breakfast even if it's very light. It'll kick start your metabolism for the day. By lunch time you'll be starving, a few hours that you'll be starving. Then dinner.

So yeah, fpbp. Eat more. If you're Auschwitz mode then you can afford to eat anything if you lift/train.

t. Auschwitz manlet (5'7") who went from 85lbs to 125. Still gaining. Aim is 140 for now.

Jesus Christ user.

GOAT tier snack right here

>100g of glucose a day
>How would his insulin be spiking?

stupid fuck

>>inb4 eat more

"lmao inb4 the solution to my problem"

Can you eat nuts?

If yes, just get peanut butter and use it for protein shakes, on bread or just eat it from jar. Also just eating nuts is fine. I'm eating 150g pistachio pack everyday for ez calories.

Good fats, protein and high calories. Nuts are the ultimate bulking snack.

>it's foreigners making fun of poland episode again

How do you eat peanut butter? Jam and sandiwiches? Im full of them

It will have a positive impact.

On your diabetes test

how many calories does sugar have?

1g of sugar = 1g of carbohydrate

What's your wrist size? Never thought I'd see another person on Veeky Forums who is just low weight due to bone structure like me.

I was 110lbs and am now 135lbs. Despite this number looking low on paper I look fit and otter in a shirt and most people guess I weigh 150-160 based on appearance. Even though 135 is the Auschwitz for other people it's "halfway made it" for me. 6" wrists.

Also should add I'm 5'10"