Does /fit have any helpful advice for improving aesthetics? I feel like I've hit a dead end

Does /fit have any helpful advice for improving aesthetics? I feel like I've hit a dead end

looking good, the only thing I can see that needs work are your lats

Those are pretty large nipples, I want to play with them.

Man, I already do a crazy amount of pull-ups :(

you already look better than 95% of people

congrats, enjoy the pussy.

damn youre already aesthetic as phuk, how long have you been lifting for?

Up your dose of gear.

Getting close to two years. But I've been stuck at 72-75 kg for like a year. It's pretty frustrating

Height?

5'7

184 cm

>tfw fit completly distorted your view of a good looking natural body and you think OP looks like shit
T-thanks Veeky Forums

Good base, all you need to do now is to start lifting

Neck your self

Try doing them with your thumb on top of the bar instead of under if you don't already

You look very weak.

Let me guess you run a split, lift light weight and eat very little protein/calories?

I'd suggest getting on a proven strength routine, upping your protein and calorie intake abit. You've got a lot of room to grow and you're lean enough to eat a surplus without exploding into a fat ball of shit.

Or you could spend the next decade staying weak and spinning your wheels on a split eating like a rabbit.

Is this thread meme central or do I just not see normal (half a year at the gym) physiques as good anymore?

Do a lean bulk and switch up your program a bit.

What are you running now? This body screams brosplit.

girls like his body more than yours

His nipples are bigger than mine and I'm about 30lbs heavier than him st that same bodyfat.

I don't think so tim.

Post body or fuck off fag

1. Stop fucking benching, youre growing tits
2. OHP and lateral raises
3. Fucking eat.

Rude

Solid advice. I'll try that

Ive been staring at your nipples for a solid 3 minutes, fyi

Eat more and train legs. You have plenty of room for improvement

I definitely don't eat a deficient amount of food, but obviously I'm not getting enough considering my lack of gains. Will check out a strength program

>posts a roider

fuck off,

Definitely gotta switch up my program. I've been doing 10x3 in bench, squats, dead lifts, OHP since I started training. Obviously I compliment with some other exercises but that's my base

>10x3
>Ten sets of three

new lifter detected

everyone who looks impressive is on gear

Well that's embarrassing

zyzz was on gear newfriend

you're probably pretty broken

He can't because this is what those strength powerlifter faggots that talk about 'eating like a rabbit' look like IRL

And 'I'm 90 lbs heavier than you'

You look so tiny and flat. Srs, bulk.

Zyzz was on gear, but he looked like this on gear because he drank, partiied, ate random shit, you know, typical asthetics bro lifestyle.

You can get there natty if you actually try.

Underrated. Your tits are weird OP.

You genuinely look significantly worse than him. You don't look bad exactly, certainly above average like a 6.5/10. I'm not even the guy youre replying to I just don't understand how you can be so deluded.

>vascular ottermode
>flabby nodefinition
wew lad

you two are retarded and can't seem to read
please get off my board

[PERFORMS BARBELL FLYS]

Falling for my bait.

I know calling other people on here autistic is usually a meme but come on Bro go get yourself tested...

>when you type something retarded and get called out so you lie and say it was intended as bate

not the guy you replied to, but we all know what you're doing friend.

You're delusional, look like shit and have a nipple piercing.

kys

you look bad

What are your lifts?

lowest quality troll attempt i've ever seen in a very long time
you fucked up, and once again just showed that you're new as fuck
lurk moar

>dat belly button
noh mate.. noh no noooh
commit suicide, reincarnate and start living again

I'm the same height as you, 5 kg heavier and I look like a tub of lard.