CONFIRMED REAL PALM BEACH

SUBS CHECK YOUR UPDATES,

LET'S GET GUESSING

How was it confirmed?

It must be request right?

it's REQ network. REQ will be huge imo.

This has never been confirmed.

Oh OmiseGO, here we go again. I'll buy more bags and buckle up

I am a PBC sub. I can confirm that it is real.

We had anons stating the exact opposite.

also a sub

this is genuine and the remainder just says that paypal will be replaced one day as blockchains with mass adoption are cheaper and more efficient

Not enough info to assume which coin been thinking all day

I am a PBC sub. I can confirm this is NOT real.

I can prove that I am pbc sub and it is real.

Fantastic then kindly sirs post anywhere below the document cutoff and we will see.

can you also prove that you're a sub

i ca prove that youre not a PBG sub and this is true

"I'm a sub and this is fake."
See my point? Either provide real proof or keep quiet.
It's the same pic over and over again. Why is everyone spreading the same screenshot? The whole thing just looks like a shady p&d attempt, and I'm a REQ holder myself.
Yesterday, some user said he would provide proof and then just disappeared.

Prove it brah. We had 3 posts just like this yesterday and no one could provide any evidence of having received this same update.

if you ain't subbed stay poor

PayPal mentioned, could be XML

Just proves my point, the pic is likely fake. Why are you using some other user's "screenshot", instead of your own?
Kys.

It's going to be REQ, obviously.

I'd like to invite you Veeky Forumsraelis to our Telegram signal/pump group; kind of like a smaller PBC that you don't have to pay for. Check us out

t.me/pumpandtrump

lol just wait and cry next month buddy, I'm not shilling any coin just giving you a heads up, I have nothing to gain by posting this

As I've said: kys.

Don't be angry lol

Yeah, whatever.
I already know that you're going to make a new thread later. Without any proof of course, you're just going to shit-talk like you did here.

t.me/pumpandtrumpchat

a link to a our chat for the group, for those interested. Don't say I never did nothin for ya OK?

>we will not elude to future investments in our newsletters
>here's what were thinking of next

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LINKIES

you bought at 10k sats, didn't you?

FUCK YOU user

its REQ. case solved

No worries. If you can afford it, buy more before money pours back into alts, average your losses that way; this coin is ripe for the booming once this fork business washes over

Its fucking bitbean you mongols.

LMFAO nice try shitbean bag holder