Weakening yourself

>weakening yourself
>allowing others to benefit from your body's hard work
Is donating blood the ultimate cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/06/16/482020436/senators-report-finds-fundamental-concerns-about-red-cross-finances
cbsnews.com/news/red-cross-probes-post-katrina-fraud/
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/red-cross-data-leak-personal-data-of-550000-blood-donors-made-public-20161028-gscwms.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>weakening yourself
>allowing others to benefit from your bodies hard work
Is having children the ultimate cuck?

It is more like having too much libido and fucking other chicks just because you have a lot to give.

>putting your bodily fluids into another person
>being owed a life debt

Alpha af bredge.

>sacrifice is beta

TOP WEW
OO
PPP

WWWW
EEEEEEE
WWWWWW

I would give blood if they could guarantee it would not be used to save a nigger's life.

>not being a greedy little bitch
>literally giving a piece of yourself to save another humans life
Generosity is an alpha trait bro

Kek! Now that's a spicy meme!

>get into nearly fatal car accident
>wake up after surgery
>find out they had to replace your heart
>the donor was a man called Tyrone Jackson
What do

Steal some shit because you're a nigger now.

Where's all the white women at?

Wake up from a dream because niggers don't donate organs, ever.

More than you could ever know, OP

npr.org/2016/06/16/482020436/senators-report-finds-fundamental-concerns-about-red-cross-finances

cbsnews.com/news/red-cross-probes-post-katrina-fraud/

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/red-cross-data-leak-personal-data-of-550000-blood-donors-made-public-20161028-gscwms.html

Imagine--I've been alpha this entire time and I didn't even know it.

unfortunately I have a rare blood type, so it's my civic duty to donate often.

and only hope others out there do the same, for that day when I might need some.

at least I get a lolly pop

Doesn't blood lose actually make you healthier once the old blood is replaced.

Donating blood is a scam. Jews use your blood for their Bar Mitzvha

If you have high RBC from blasting roids you can give blood and its good for you

Also top kek if they give your blood to someone without checking it

This reminds me of a story of when i used to work at a blood bank

>gay coworker just broke up with his longterm bf
>decides he wants to donate blood himself
>remind him that we're not supposed to take donations from gay guys
>he just sulks off
>next day i'm looking through our records for an unrelated reason and find a record of one guy that i don't remember at all
>the guy is listed as 6'8 360 pounds, so i would have remembered if he came in
>decide to run tests on his blood for safety
>lo and behold, it comes back HIV positive
>ask my coworker about the sample
>he seems oddly cagey
>i notice a huge gash in the crook of his elbow
>put 2 and 2 together and realize he must have fabricated the record so he could donate the blood himself
>i show him the result of the HIV test and say
>Take a look at what you've done
>Now we've got bad blood
>Now we've got problems
>And I don't think we can solve them
>You made a really deep cut
>And now we've got bad blood

>implying jews don't have a huge bank of all blood they have gathered
>implying they don't ritualistically bind demons to every single goy using their blood
oy gehVALT

Donating blood removes 650 calories from your body. It's like DNP without the cataracts.

Yes.

Isn't that only for a single too? A double should remove 1300, right?

>he doesn't secretly cuck people by having his blood flow through the veins, and therefore the penis, of other men when they fuck their partners

fuck, man. what did you do afterwards?

My degree was in clinical lab science.

Almost all black people (~98%) lack Duffy antigens. If you transfuse blood from people who are Duffy+, then they will have an interaction on their second transfusion. Since black people donate blood much less often, and need transfusions much more often (gunshot wounds, heart disease, sickle-cell, etc), blood from black donors is pretty much segregated and set aside for other black people anyway.

Not saying a rural hospital won't pump good ole' O- into anybody bleeding out quick from a car wreck, but in that case you could take pride in knowing your blood could possibly kill them, I guess.

Story got me for a second.

Gay men aren't allowed to donate for the same reason that people with syphilis aren't allowed to donate. Syphilis isn't passed through blood and is easily cured, so why is it not allowed? Because if you have syphilis you likely live a very dangerous lifestyle.

Blood banks would catch 99.99% of HIV+ blood from gay donors, but even that would add hundred or so HIV+ infections due to transfusions per year. But that's not what the FDA and Red Cross were worried about. They're worried about the next big disease, because as much as I love gay people, they're usually the best people on the planet, save Russian prison inmates, to contract the next pandemic.

Huh didn't know any Irish lived around me

aaaaaaaaah

>Having your bodily fluids pumped into the desperate and needy
This is honestly the closest I've come to getting laid

Anyone /plasma/ here?
I freely admit that I'm a bad person for supporting the (((pharmaceutical research))) industry instead of actually donating something helpful but those payouts are mint. As nice as a free "I saved a life" t-shirt and feeling half-dead for the rest of the day are, they doesn't compare to an easy 50 bucks

I would rather kill myself.

If you have high test or good genetics wouldnt that help them? Does their body attack or attempt to create more of what you've now instilled in them?

Just got back from plasma donation. 60 bucks for 2 hours. Not bad desu.

O- master race checkin in

10/10
Would kek again

>allowing a meme to take such a hold of yourself that you choose not to help people in need.
>alpha

KYS

>90 minutes to 2 hours per donation
>easy

>30 bucks an hour
ez

>get paid 30 bucks an hour to just lay there shitposting
>not easy
You must be donating as we speak

Doesn't ever take me more than an hour unless I go during rush hour.
Still better than donating blood where you typically have to wait in line and are incapacitated for the rest of the day. You can go lift right after doing plasma.

Im going to figure out when to donate blood just to piss off OP.
>650kcal

Literally cutting

>platelets
>strength

Pick one /tv/eddit

Wga

Thanks for the good feels

>donating
>getting paid

>racist
>posting Jewess and degenerate tatted up white trash

t-thanks

God damn it feels good to be white!

>donating blood
Might as well wear a "I'm not natty" shirt

>being afraid of needles
user do I have to grab you by the pussy?

Its like nigger tokyo goul

I used to joke that I should donate blood, and my co-worker get a bit of it. I'm never sick. The worst flu can be going around, everyone else could catch it twice, and I'd still be OK.

It's as though I have the antibody army from hell, and I'm immune to anything except serious infection,cancer, bullets, and fucking idiots

Maybe? The double I just did was 425mL because it filtered to only red blood cells, whereas a single unit is 500mL of whole blood, so I don't know what the exact distribution of nutrients and energy would be at that point. I guess all of the red blood cells would have glucose in them which will go un-metabolized by your body.

Anyone else tired of those humblebragging faggots with their "I save lives" tshirts that they get from donating blood?

>They think I'm white from the start bit I'm a nigger by heart

>As nice as a free "I saved a life" t-shirt and feeling half-dead for the rest of the day are
I get Amazon gift cards for my blood and--despite my best efforts--can't even get toasty off three drinks after donating doubles.
just to piss off OP
The picture is of me.

>take a shit ton of pre workout
>donate will it's in ur body
What would happen

Your blood would leave humanity behind inside someone else, cuck

Yeah, /plasma/-fags are literally whores selling their bodies.