Lsk

Biz I’m going to do you all a solid so you can have a merry Christmas this year and put the pink wojaks away.

BUY LISK.

Will be >200% increase by 1st December. Rebranding/Asian markets/partnerships. That’s all I’m saying, filling in the blanks yourself.
Screen cap this fgts

>Rebranding/Asian markets/partnerships.

5/10 meme

rather be in Ark, which is soon going to take over

So this is Vertcoin 2.0

>holding lisk when you could hold ARK

this "rebrand" seems kinda sketchy

ASCH (XAS) will provide far greater gains than LISK in both the short and long term.

ah the gem of +5 attack power
no thanks

Okay I’ll fill in the blanks then.
-The lisk team just had a full Asia marketing trip (large buying from japan markets atm)
-the lisk Rebranding will Be yuge with them dropping the SDK, lsk will actually has a product on the market for people to build off ( JAVASCRIPT is understood by millions more than ETH’ solidarity )
- the team is specifically will be rebeanding and marketing towards normies to reach the masses not crypto fags
- more Asian exchanges are set up and waiting for the right time to launch lsk, will pump immensely

user Ark has nothing on lsk, it’s literally the ugly step sister that grew out of it

Nice dude, only one problem, ASCH is better in every regard than LISK.

I got in at $2 but anything sub $5-7 is still huge gains within short/mid/long term

So undervalued and over looked it’s ridiculous.

When is the SDK release? Been waiting forever.

>nearly 10x the market cap of a superior Chinese version
>"so undervalued and overlooked"

Pick one user.

Isn't LISK the company that thinks "diversity is our strength"? Usually a big red flag for me.

Not even aware of Asch at all, could be better, but I’m just putting the investment opportunity out there for lsk atm.

Picking at hairs here bro.
I don’t care for the project at all, I’m in it just for the gains which it will bring

They have everything good to go already, dropping it after the fork to maximise impact, November is all layer out already

Look into it. I'm sure you will change your mind after you do. ASCH had higher trading volume than NEO and Walton combined before the china FUD. It was just very unfortunate timing.

The project itself is solid, and has been picking up a lot of pace over the last few days. You probably saw it on #1 trending on coinmarketcap recently, without realizing.

I feel that also, not sure what is all that wrong with the lsk brand as is but nether less will bring big changes/news to the coin as a whole.

I’ll look into this user thanks!
I feel these sort of projects are the best investments for the next 6-12 months. My opinion is Eth will be over taken by a coin better suited for the role, they just got lucky being first.

Yeah well, it usually prevents companies from making good gains if they let political shit get in the way of business. Didn't work out too well for PTOY as well.

You really cant snark it

That's fine dude!

>getting lisk instead of ark

oh boy

>getting ark OR lisk instead of asch
>kek

Ark will eventually crush and swallow this coin.