I made more gains on a 3x5 strength routine 3 times a week in 1 year...

I made more gains on a 3x5 strength routine 3 times a week in 1 year, than I have on a high volume + training for pump + tons of isolation's after compounds training 5-6 day/week bro-split for the last 3 years.
I THOUGHT STRENGTH ROUTINES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MEME, NOT BRO SPLITS.

I think I'm just going to go back to training 3 times a week on something like SS again. I just don't see the point in training 5-6 days a week, with high volume, with tons of isolations after the compounds when I don't even get any fucking results doing it.

it's true that SS is more effective for both strength and size than a brosplit if you're a beginner, but if you've been training for 3 years then SS shouldn't work and your story is bullshit.

> I stretched out and exhausted all my noob gains and now I have to lift like a normal person

I don't understand then, why do I make no gains from doing a bro split? or a PPLxPPL?

Stop acting like you know me better than I know myself.

After doing a few different strength routines in the 1st year I decided to make the switch to bro-style training, and I've done that for the last 3 years. The results are fucking shit. Nothing to show for it. Pretty much look the same as I did after 1 year of strength training, despite the fact I've also got an additional 3 years of bro-style training on me.

So 4 years total, but haven't changed since year 1 (after stopping the strength focused routines to do bro-style training).

Is it just possible that high reps, tons of isolations, and all that fancy bro shit, just simply doesn't work for me?

I'm just sick of wasting my time spinning my wheels training hard as fuck 5-6 days a week getting nowhere. It's legit starting to burn me out by seeing no fucking changes despite training like all the bigboys in my gym train, like compete fucking retards, but they still make gains no problem, doesn't seem to work for me though.

My experience is like OP. I trained for 2 years training for pump. Little to no gains. No stretch marks.

Tried SS. Got a lot of stretch marks.
Tried madcow. Got even more stretch marks.

Obviously no placebo here. Stretch marks are the proof that strength training is better for hypertrophy than training for pump.

Brosplits are not efficient for natty lifters. Steroid users can do fuck all and build muscle. Stick to a 3x/wk full body routine, no need to be in the gym 5-6 days for LESS frequency than going 3 days.

Bull shit. I've been lifting for 8 years on and off due to a injury here and there and recently went back to a 3x5 fully body strength routine as well. Gains are flowing and I'm actually progressing my lifts again instead of stalling for weeks.

He could've been training for 3 years but still have novice strength levels, in which case SS will still work if he's been training for 3 years. Between a 5-6 days per week split with volume well above his recovery ability, it's very possible to have novice strength levels after 3 years of brosplitting

>believing the "higher reps = more hypertrophy" horse shit

the single biggest lie that the most retards believe lmao.

>tfw train exclusively for strength
>tfw low reps, high weight
>tfw 6'5, 240 lbs, 12% body fat adonis

feels fucking great, my family.

post body fatass

Post body

Reference is 6'5 12% bodyfat 248 lbs

Delusional fucking retard

Yeah maybe the fact that literally every great coach recommends something like this and only autists on forums recommend the bro splits should have shown you which method is superior.

Retard.

i found the butt hurt, pudgy little manlet with doughy bitch tits who is sperging out big time because he refuses to believe his little "bodybuilding" garbage is a complete waste lmao.

keep on bitching in a failing effort to sate your impotent rage, you limp dicked little shit.

>248
>with twig legs

lol fucking retard. that's maybe 220 assuming no e-stat.

post body retard

Why so triggered? The realization that your stats are total nonsense?

Daily remidner

Lmao faggot idiot. To disprove the claim that strength training works better than brosplits, you have to post your body doing after strength training and after brosplits. Posting your body doing brosplits only say that it work. Doesnt disprove the claim that strength training works better.

post pic

lol

Pure strength training, with minor (and i mean MINOR) assistance work is literally the final red pill of lifting.

You guys all right now on your splits, shit talking strength routines, yeah, don't worry, when you've mentally matured gym-wise, you'll come to the same exact realization..

strong deflection from the manlet detected.

keep bitching retard. it's making it very easy for us to laugh at you LMAO.

You will only get bigger if you get stronger. More advanced strength routines have more volume. Look at Smolov / Bulgarian training. If the program doesn't have enough volume, you wont get enough stimulus to get stronger. More volume = size gain. So of course strength training works for gaining size. It has just the right volume to get stronger and to get bigger.

>he still follows other people's literal meme routines
>I'll bet he still thinks smolov is hard
>tfw homebrew brosplit+strength training routine

You plebs aren't anywhere near my level of lifting intelligence.

If you calculate, weekly volume total per muscle group of brosplits are very low bcs of hitting each muscle group only 1x a week. Im not surprised if many people find it not giving them much gains.

Bro I saw your body in CBT. That guy saying you look like playdough is right. And you're fucking roiding for that? Jesus.

I'm not roiding and never have, lol. And what does that even mean? Play dough? Where's your body pic senpai?

How triggered are you right now on a scale of 1-10?

Don't believe me if you don't want to, but the proof is in your body and the replies you got. Something about your routine isn't right.

LOL. People ragging on the Cbt op isn't anything new at all. Look at what happens when actual roiders with insane physiques start it, tripfags, or anyone at all period. Plenty of people say they look awful, lots of people say they look great. Same for me, my man. One thing you can't deny is I developed the fuck out of the muscles on my body natty and very few people do it to the degree I did. The fact you can't even articulate what you think is wrong with me is kinda funny desu. You just parrot things you see. Totally meaningless to me. I look just fine irl, and get plenty of rl mires and people asking for advice/help on their physiques in the gym.

Hate on me all you want, doesn't change the fact that my life is pretty swell and you're bitching about another man's physique on Veeky Forums.