So being 5'9 AKA under 6 foot i should just completely steer clear of this app and save myself the humiliation right

so being 5'9 AKA under 6 foot i should just completely steer clear of this app and save myself the humiliation right

Yep

Dude ok I'm 5'7'' not that build in muscles. But I can still manage to get girls in the app

as in actual girls, or as in fat sjws and the ugly scraps that 6'2 gods don't want? not trying to be an asshole, legit asking

I get girls on this and I'm 5'9.5
I am rich and attractive so YMMV but they don't know I'm rich until we meetup

Say you're 5'10'' (could probably even get away with 5'11'') women have terrible spacial awareness/judgement, that's why they're bad at parallel parking, and always why every woman thinks they've had a 9'' + cock even though it's statistically impossible.

i have a phone but no phone service (just wifi) and I cant do the sms verification in order to use the ap. how would I go about getting past the sms verification securely?

You get away with being 5'9 as long as you compellingly address it in your cover letter.

tfw rich but not attractive

lol

>disclaimer: i am a 5'9 subhuman manlet. please turn away now unless you are under 5'4 or your vagina will be drier than the sahara

>tfw 5'6 and ugly
I have accepted that I will never have a girlfriend. I could have a skinny ugly one but since I have an unattractive body (short height) I can't get a girl with an attractive body (skinny). I would rather jerk off than have a chubby gf, I don't really care much about sex though, I just want validation

this has nothing to do with fitness, so you should fuck off and kill yourself for being a shit posting retard.

get an app called secondline it's free and just have them text that number

Use your bros sim

this has nothing to do with my thread so you should fuck off back to being 30% bf doing starting strength 3 times a week for 30 minutes thinking you are a hardcore natty bodybuilder

Isn't it weird how no one gives a shit about the fact that height is an aspect of birth, but every other aspect of birth must never be discriminated against?

Use somebody else's or go to a carrier store if you're able to download apps on those phones.

As in actual girls. Hot ass Australians, girls taller than me (not like I'm tall at all)

Yea a lot of those girls have the whole "under 6ft don't bother" but then there are other girls who don't care.

As long as you are funny and make some connection you are good

>"under 6ft don't bother"
What is with these people.

When guys discriminate against weight, that's something you can work at.

its not their fault we are not tall, lol, just like you don't want to fuck fat or ugly bitches.

just wondering if i should even bother since i am 5'9 or if i am setting myself up for humiliation

>rich but not attractive
Literally doesn't exist

You may be rich and not handsome, but rich and not attractive doesn't happen. Take advantage of that, user

Just try it and not expect much. Have fun with it. I use it mainly as entertainment when I'm bored to death.

Sometimes you get lucky. Just don't go upfront and tell when that you want sex, say that you are looking to meet new people because your career keeps you busy.

(Same 5'7'' guy btw)

But I just explained the thing about weight.

Where am I?

Where the fuck am I?

How don't people read the things I say?