ETH, you Goddamn Shitbag

ETH, you Goddamn Shitbag

fucking hate that shitcoin. got those bags as well user.

>bitcoin goes up, ETH goes down
>bitcoin goes down, ETH goes down

I CANT WIN WITH THIS FUCKING COIN

there are bagholders on biz who still did not sell for the king

How the fuck do you retards manage to get ETH bags. It's literally been moving 280-300 for months.

just kys

bubble has popped
sell at 140 like a retard

I CAN NEVER SELL
And I was smart, too
>TFW TOO SMART
I even dodged the big crash by selling at like 380 before it went to 400 and then died in like July,
But then I BOUGHT IN again lately at $370, and now I'm F U C K E D for however long it takes to get back up there

>bought ETH at 370
what a tard

All I know is that it can never be easy to get upward price action
>Unless it's January-May of the year

I bought at $304 :( I was listening too much to the TA pro traders who clearly dont know shit.

I know that feel, too many shitty YouTubers that seem /just/ persuasive enough, then when their forecasts fail, they chalk it up to "ahh, can't win everytime bauss" and go on making meme forecasts that sometimes succeed, sometimes fail

what a great pinkjack, saved

ETH will be 350 as soon as the btcgold is done. Hold on to those bags lad. Dump after btcgold and prepare for segwitt

when we buying lads?

120-150

>he looks at fiat value

Gonna sell my aunt and uncle and yours as well to get some more sub 100$ eth

Deluded.

never buy ethers in 3 digits

Anything below $270 is a buy for me.

>buying back at at the top of the bulltrap

Now that the skinny fuck is a certified commie, I don't expect it to recover from the next fall.

Can you stop shilling your /pol/ tier shit in EVERY fucking thread?

Ok.

Yeah honestly what was he thinking?
Everyone loves the benevolent dictator money skeleton until he starts spouting stupid unrealistic and unworldly shit

ive just bought some from coinbase, seems like a good buy atm

fuck off communist

also since I'm not buying BTC at the current price, there will be some sort of correction soon. Its almost inevitable after a run like that

>the main developer of a cryptocurrency says he doesn't believe in private property
>"s-stop shilling!"

Vitalik is a brainlet retard in anything that isn't code. And yet he has the power to rollback anything he doesn't like. The DAO stink will never go away.

Not pol shit, look up what he has been saying lately about harberger taxes

Not pol shit, look up what he's been saying lately about harberger taxes

Yeah, look at his IQ and net worth and then look at yours, lol. No better than faggots who say Donald Trump is an idiot. Get fucked kikes

Made some nice gains when I bought in at 28 and sold at 400

Will rebuy at 140

no please dont tax muh hamburgers
cryptocurrency and the jewish plot for globalization do not mix!!!

>trusting russian coins

The post ends in "get fucked kikes"
>Into the trash it goes

Nobodies market cap is going up as long as everybody is off panning for gold. Cryptofags are sheep. Forks my niggers are the new ICO's.