Anyone tried doing the same exercise daily? Let's say without going to the failure and with low volume

Anyone tried doing the same exercise daily? Let's say without going to the failure and with low volume.

Our boy Rich Piano sad what during his high school natty years he was benching daily and was able to bench 3 plates for reps.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackironbeast.com/power-to-the-people
instagram.com/bakharnabieva/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ82a5fel84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone tried doing the same brapp daily? Let's say without going to the failure and with low volume.

Our boy Rich Piano sad what during his high school natty years he was brapping daily and was able to brap 3 plates for reps.

is masturbating an exercise?

Is shitposting an exercise?

It's called the Bulgarian method.
Look up Eric Bugenhagen on Youtube. He does something similar and he's retardedly strong, although he has a different mindset about lifting than most people.

Ty

Max Aita has a bunch on in, TLDR of his training is that in the first six weeks he saw a massive increase, but after that the stimulus gets much much less effective. Can't remember the exact numbers, but in the first six weeks he put on a huge amount to his squat, then it took him something like double or triple the time to increase by a small amount again.

I have contemplated doing something like this, doing a more BB lower 50-60% intensity and high rep thing for 2-3 months then switching for 6 weeks to a squat everyday thing, then repeating that. Haven't actually tried it though.

Sounds like greasing the groove

I'd grease her groove if you know what i mean ;)

I don't follow

>choker
>super small perky tits
>slightly visible abs
>thick as fuck legs

i'm fucking diamonds nigga

I'd put my pee pee in her vee vee ;)

Nice Adobe gains

Your what? I don't understand. Be more specific

First pic is just angle, second pump+lighting

similar to the bulgarian method, check out power to the people by pavel tsatsouline. it's deadlift and press every day
blackironbeast.com/power-to-the-people

instagram.com/bakharnabieva/

what did he mean by this?

I'd nibble on her roided cunt if you know what I mean

grease the groove method, cornerstone of Pavel T. power to the people and his other training programs, as well as dan john's easy strength and even easier strength programs (which are based on Pavel's stuff anyway)

there is also Bulgarian method type stuff, and Dietmar type training where you somewhat vary the exercises

Work up to daily max (not necessarily a PR but if you can set one all the better), do 2-3 backoff sets. Backoff sets should be something like:

85% 1RM for sets of 3

75% 1RM for sets of 6

50% 1RM for sets of 10

etc.

Take it easy on these sets because you're lifting daily.

This works especially well on Olympic lifts because they don't really have a negative. You can train them every day no problem. Squats are also fine but I'd probably avoid deadlifting with this method. Bench could work too.

damn, where do I find these type of girls?

>find a petite grill
>feed her oats with crushed anavar
>squats 5x5 ED

>For my quads I do a lot of walking lunges ...a lot guys and only walking with weight 50-60 kg of course it works ur glutes too. Squat with full range of movement I don't place my legs wide simply cuz I dont feel my legs work that much I want them work. Leg extensions I start with the big weight (but be careful with your knees)and go down with no resting. Then just jumping with no weight...I PROMISE you guys your legs r gonna explode

now type this in normal human language instead of alien

>Eric Bugenhagen

His videos are always great to watch

He pumps you up like crazy, he's so intense. He made me hit 3pl8 squat PR today, I was gonna do 130kg for 3+, but when closed my eyes I heard him screaming at me, so I loaded up 3 plates for the first time and hit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ82a5fel84

Rich Piana has a catheter in his chest so he inject phazon into his heart 4 times a day. His workouts are a suggestion, not the reason he is transhuman. Do not follow his path unless you are willing to follow to the end