Started going in the sauna post workout i can barly last 10 mins how the fuck are you supposed to breathe in them

Started going in the sauna post workout i can barly last 10 mins how the fuck are you supposed to breathe in them

who is this semen demon

How soon after working out? Maybe you want to give yourself a little more time to cool down.

The feeling of breathingis unusual if you aren't familiar with saunas but you can just ignore it and you'll eventually get used to it.

how the fuck are you suppose to breathe when that ass is sitting on your face

Ass snorkel, obviously.

DELET THIS

>not working out in the sauna

never making it

its a boi

Andrea Rosu

How hot is it?
Anyways go rinse off in a cold shower (just get under and turn it on, don't be a pussy and wait for it to get warm) and go back in again.

who is this semen demon

this, cool down a little bit first.

Take a cool shower and make sure you run your wrists/forearms and back of your neck under the cool water, this will cool you down quickly

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Even better

by being russian or finnish obv

Just ladle up some water, move your face up to it real close and breathe into the water.

Now stop being a pussy.

>tfw im a Finn and its so natural

Try an IR sauna.

>came here just for the Zyzz joke
>already done
>oh well I could just post BRAAAAAAAAP
>already done

Confirmation I have no value to anyone.

it takes time, be patient for fucks sake. do not overdo it at the beginning, it could be dangerous

If you don't zone out or have a buddy to talk to, then you need to stop focusing on the heat.

IR saunas are GOAT. I go to one twice a week and my stress levels are lower than they've ever been and my skin looks better than it ever has. I'm 31 and still get carded to buy alcohol

It's okay user, everyone loves you

RIP cunt

you monster

RIP cunt

i don't

Is it a sauna or is it a steam room?
Personally I don't see the problem with sauna unless you throw water on it every 10 seconds.
Steam rooms though, fucking hate them. Feels like breathing liquid water.