Is it possible to break plateaus by increasing the weight?

Is it possible to break plateaus by increasing the weight?

ugly eyes

A Plateau is when you CANT increase the weight any more you fool. If you can increase the weight then you havent fucking plateau'd.

she's hotter than 98% women out there you fag

Looks like a real bitch.

not that dude but any woman with rediculous eyeshadow is an instant turnoff to me

they look like they haven't slept in years

she has nice eyes and a fucking amazing body, my dick would be diamonds riht now if she didn't look like a meth addict because she slathered dirt all around her eyes

or the other way around, when you can't decrease weight. When you're trying to lose bodyweight and been a couple of weeks without success, you've plateau'd as well. Shit is serious when people say Veeky Forums 's IQ is apelike

nice eye contact colour but almost zero limbal ring darkness 0/10 would not fuck

I think OP meant switching to like a 3rm instead of a 5rm. Not trying to do more weight with same reps.

Are we talking about weightloss plateaus or exercise weight increase plateau?

who is her

you break plateau by increasing the weight dumbass

>he would prefer women didn't whore themselves up literally every day

are you some sort of homo faggot virgin though? like y u don wana shov yo dik in dat boi

Totally, you could have had her but you dodged a bullet. Don't ever settle.

this might be a women. no straight male would go straight to insulting

Fuck off squirrel boy

Get me dat source asap

faggot or salty woman?

>He doesn't like smokey eyes or whatever it's called

Only type of makeup I find acceptable

You break plateaus by increasing intensity. A plateau will not move simply from putting more weight on the bar. Mainly because you won't be able to lift it.

UNLESS you're cheating to break past a plateau. But that still falls under intensity.
HNNNNNNNG

she's young and hasnt perfected makeup yet. i get what you're saying but I could totally work with this.

dont always see people as a finished product. remember that girl who rejected you before you were Veeky Forums? you'd be a hypocrit for doing the same thing. see the potential in people

Hi Murricuh

your reign of terror ends here

This is you right now

Think volume not weight.

>women preferring healthy, strong powerlifters over roiding bodybuilders
Wtf i love women now

Like go down in weight and increase reps?`

Fix your diet. Sleep more.

All of those women are overweight.

this

They just don't want to be self-conscious about their own food shoveling and bodies.