Men (or women) who shave their heads completely bald, this thread is for you. Discuss products, methods, stories...

Men (or women) who shave their heads completely bald, this thread is for you. Discuss products, methods, stories, preferences, past experiences, lessons learned, warnings, tips, advice - whatever. From the 30+year shaving veteran to the "I want to try" newbie, this is the thread for shaven heads.

Other urls found in this thread:

dorcousa.com.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off roid fag

mach 3 works best
against the grain
use fingers to feel for hair that didnt get shaved
remember to shave neck line also

Go get a barber to do it with a straight razor at least once in your life. You'll feel softer than newborn kitten shit.

>mfw I see veins on a man's head in the gym
Got him kicked out of Planet Fitness as soon as I could.

I'll detail all the way through. Been shaving bald since late 2013. When shaving my head, these apply to me:

>Generally shave every 4 days.
>I use Gillette Fusion blades, and (if only using the same blade for shaving my head) I can get 4-5 shaves from one blade.
>Edge shaving gel, sensitive skin type (I've also used extra moisturizing). I let the cream sit for a good 5min or so.
>I do front to top of head, then all the back, then both sides, all against the grain. The sides are the only 'pain' areas.
>Rinse off and pat dry.
>May or may not apply some type of gel aftershave (Afta, or some fancy Cologne-branded stuff).
>Takes me around 7mins to do my entire head, an extra 2 if doing my face, as well.

I generally don't have any itch/irritation, or I just don't notice it. I do, occasionally, get a small rash of the red bumps along the bottom of my back-of-head hairline. That's random though, but it is noticeable when it flares up.

>have moles under my hair on my head
>balding

Too bad they aren't on top of your hair.

Then they'd just fall off.

>baldlets

I have a 5cm long scar which my hair always concealed, but now with my hair looking like die hard era Bruce Willis I have to decide whether I can show off the scar or not

>How in the holy fuck do bald guys get their heads so fucking shiny?

>Says he shaves every 4 days, but I swear I see guys who HAVE to shave every day. I tried that for a week and the fucking burning and irritation was beyond bearable. How do you bear shaving your head every day?

>Aren't there special creams just for shaving your head, during and for after care?

>Why not just wax that shit?

tfw i have 2 roommates which are both baldlets and manlets,

they sheer agony and hate can be seen from their eyes every time i walk by

just accept me even if im tall and have hair, please

They will kill you in your sleep.

Because they can only reach vital organs while he's laying down?

And he's defenseless.

Unless he's top bunk.

>Every 3 days
>Coconut Oil and Safety razor
>New blade every 3 uses

Experiences using coconut oil and safety razor compared to shaving gel and a mach 3 or a fusion?

Never tried anything else.

Bumps? Irritation? Against grain? After-shave treatment of any kind?

how old one supposed to be being 30+year shaving veteran and why he's still sitting on mongolian throat singing board?

>implying 70yrold perverts don't browse Veeky Forums for dem thicc test girl threads
You must be new.

luckily i have a lock on my door and i don't live in brazil where people actually do that

I buzz with a #1 clipper once a week instead of shaving.

plain multi blade razors. dorcousa.com. same razors as dollar shave club bit half price, years worth for face and head will cist you 40 dollars. ships out of San Diego, don't pay for expedited shipping.

Why not just use a hair trimmer without the extension every few days? Use a dead-skin removing peeling creme on the scalp and apply a tiny bit of wattery (not oily) lotion The irritated skin remains hidden under the short hair and redness goes away in a few minutes.

Scars are fucking dope though, moles just look silly.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

This isn't a place for personal blogs just because we have common interests (Fitness).

>implying 90 year old fags don't browse Veeky Forums for the cbt threads

The drawn image of this guy is less terrifying and annoying than the real picture

started shaving my head a year ago when i decided it was about time i hit the gym. Had pretty long hair at the time but i was prone to dandruff and fat hair and washing it every day after a workout seemed too much of a hassle to me. i use an electric razor to cut it down to 3mm every second sunday, havent actually shaved it completely. is there much of a difference cause i really like the feeling of hands moving over the fuzz.

bump

>be dieting fatty
>balding
>got beard/stache
>decide to shave all off
>skin head
>no facial hair
>look into mirror
>See a human thumb

It made me sad but its also more fuel to make it.

I feel sorry for you guys.

More pussy for me I guess.

Looks like shaving head is shit ton of work and it takes a lot of money. I guess ill stick to shaving with hair clippers which takes 5 minutes and no additional cost besides electric bill.

Smooth shaven kind of creeps me out anyway

nothing wrong with hair stubble

>nothing wrong with hair stubble
until you are compeletly skin bald at the top and you have hair only on sides of your head