Daily reminder that Veeky Forums's perception of what is jacked is completely skewed by spending all day looking at...

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums's perception of what is jacked is completely skewed by spending all day looking at genetically elite roiders.

The only daily reminder I've ever agreed with

They look like SHIT because they have SHIT FRAMES.

REMINDER:
A person with a good FRAME will look more aesthetic WITHOUT LIFTING than someone with an INFERIOR FRAME

Forgot to add someone with an INFERIOR FRAME who LIFTS and is BIG.

look at how shit far right and 2nd from left look. They have SHIT FRAMES.

agreed

sausage looking roiders are pathetic compared to me training only a bit of my chest and back

Well they've got the FACE so I think they'll be fine

If this turns on women then I´m pretty fucking hot

Makes sense since i have a hot girlfriend, but these guys are inferior cucks. Could outcompete any of these any day.

>shit face
>bald fucker
>shit frames
>no legs
>abosolutely shit hair all of them

wew, i should model

ITT: Superiority-insecurity Complex the Thread

And yet they'll gangfuck your oneitis making her compliment their inferior frame, while you're shitposting on a homosexual muscle fetish forum.

please shut up

post pic

>delusion - the post

WHAT THE FUCK MY UPPER BODY IS SIGNIFICANTLY SMALLER THAN THEIRS BUT MY LEGS ARE WAAYYY LARGER THAN THEIRS

MEANWHILE THE STRENGTH STANDARDS WEBSITE ARE TELLING ME MY LEGS ARE LAGGING BEHIND MY UPPER BODY STRENGTH

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME Veeky Forums

>larping
Top kekles

RAWR! (it's dinosaur for you look like a fucking t-rex)

>He fell for the leg meme
Leg tumors don't look good to anyone but faggots

>lats not found

please show me what a good frame looks like

You should user! Your delusions will finally become clear to you

>those guys
>shit

I wish I looked like shit.

basically just wide shoulders and narrow hips is all he means

second from left has womanly hips and far right has narrow shoulders, that's literally it.

He's right that it stops them from getting 10/10 body though, even if he is a giant faggot

reminder: anyone who uses ALL CAPS for emphasis is probably dumber than someone with a pre-lingual profound hearing loss.

Pic unrelated? These guys are on roids

Because their legs are out of proportion. You can get their legs by squatting 2pl8 for a couple of years.

No shit lol
Who else here /BDD/

They look great except for the unfortunate narrow shouldered fellow on the right. Is 2nd and 4th from left checking out the butt of the next guy?