So i haven't taken any pre-workout in months, just caffine pills...

So i haven't taken any pre-workout in months, just caffine pills. and now i just received the strongest pre workout you can buy

Will this kill me if i take one scoop tomorrow?

pls say yes

Oh, pre-workout and supplement thread i guess

take half a scoop

the warning label specifically says not to use this product if you are not used to pre-workout...

i think i'll take half a scoop tomorrow and on friday, and might move to a full scoop in a few weeks when my weight gets back up. i used to be stronger, i've lost like 20kg off my squat and15kg off my deadlift since i trained properly. so i'm back to doing 5x5 and some accessories for a while.

Never do meme bodybuilding programs, you will lose strength.

ehh can't be that dangerous . I accidentally took 90mg of vyvanse once and felt like my heart was about to burst but laid in my bed for 2 hours and drank shit ton of water and i was fine.

when in doubt drink water to flush it out

i remember once my friend gave me 8(eight!) huge pills and said it was the recommended amount. he even showed me the tub and it said to take 8 pills for the pre workout. these things were HUGE too. my body was tingling after, when i arrived at the gym I could do 3 one arm pull ups when normally i can only get 1.5. it was a good session but i havent touched any pre workouts since

>1 SCOOP!? C'MON

one scoop has over 400mg of caffine...

yes and?

Im looking for a pro hormone or something to boost my gains.

I haven't done one in a long time and its always fun to see how much gains i can make.

The last thing i used was super dmz 3.0 but thats no longer manufactured. Anyone recommend me something similar? I got my bench up to 250-275 on this shit.

Again its not longer manufactured so its completely over priced

just take test at this point

Viral marketing shills need to fuck off.

who would hire a suicidal school teacher as a viral marketer?

thats called post modern shilling

do you drink coffee with the caffine pills?

no

>buying preworkouts

just buy the bulk amino acids and brew your own exactly how you need it

heres my stack that is retardedly effective because im only using ingredients that work and aren't just sugary filler, and only costs about 10 cents a serve

4g beta-alanine
6g citrulline malate
300mg caffeine (1 hr before)
2g l-glutamine
5g creatine mono
2g acetyl carnitine
2g l-alanine
5g bcaas (without liquid just spoon it under tongue and wash it with water)

mix it with 30ml of liquid and just shot it down because it's going to taste like absolute shit because of the citrulline malate and acetyl carnitine, which are both heavily active ingredients, and if your store bought pwo tastes sweet and drinkable then it doesnt have enough of those 2 in it

hell most pwos only have like 1g of beta alanine and LESS than a gram of anything else, the rest is some sugary 'patented blend' and caffeine, thats it.

No, i like my hair.

Does Modafinil count as pre-workout?
Any opinions on it?

Best place to get all those cheap?

ebay

don't worry about bunks, you cant fake these

>post modern
Do you mean post mortem?

>mfw less than 4 scoops