Do you think that deep down Hitler at some point realized how stupid this entire "we wuz aryan" thing is but they were...

do you think that deep down Hitler at some point realized how stupid this entire "we wuz aryan" thing is but they were too committed to stop?

wasnt there a very complicated compass found from germany stone age?

And i am pretty sure that hitler was hired by the banks.

I remember seeing documents implying the arrest of some Rothschilds by the nazis

>we

Why did Adolf think he was a Saxon and not a Haplogroup E Austrian?

Arrested and released unharmed.

hmhhh

>He was released only after lengthy negotiations between the family and the Nazis and upon payment of $21,000,000, believed to have been the largest ransom payment in history for any individual.

>While imprisoned he was visited by Heinrich Himmler. Rothschild apparently impressed the SS leader, who subsequently ordered that Rothschild's prison conditions be improved with better furniture and sanitation facilities.

kek

Could have been like stormy boys who say ancient everything was actually nordic

I wonder what Jacob Rothschild, head of the Austrian Rothschild family, said to Himmler that impressed him enough to let him pay a ransom to leave?
I guess we'll never know guys

"You will get $21,000,000 if you let me leave."

Nazis:
>Killed poor Jewish families, including women and children
>Allowed Rotschild go free

Modern Stormfags:
>MUH HERO TRYING TO FREE US FROM DA JOOZ, ROTSCHILD KIKES DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY

What’s this from?

HImmler was obsessed with the aryan lost civilization. Hitler was more down to earth in this regard, as your picture testifies.

nothing significant. nazis were zionist puppets. they spilled peasant kike blood so that israel could be created.

all according to plan. germans are sheeple.

if they were zionist puppets they wouldn't improsion a Rothschild even if they let him go after he pays

they didn't want to be obvious. he paid them money so they could continue the war and slaughter even more whites.

>they didn't want to be obvious.
yeah right

If the Nazis could imprison literal Rothschilds why couldn't they just ransack all of their banks too?

I'm writing an erotic alternate history story about some Americans with a time traveling machine going to prewar Germany to endure themselves to the Nazi machine by providing advanced modern technology and the tactical boon of hindsight. What would they need to do to earn the trust of Hitler, and aid the eventual war effort? Their goal is to not only win the war, but to also prevent the Holocaust, and curb the anti-Semitism of the Nazi party. How would you personally go about doing this?

I don't think he honestly ever put much thought into it. It was just a convenient means of promoting German ultra-nationalism. Propaganda doesn't have to be true.

>put some dirt poor Schlomo in a concentration camp
>let a fucking Rotschild of all people go
Bravo Hitler!

>Asuka is shit, but not as shit as Rei

give Hitler Thor's hammer nad you're good

Let's pretend Thor's hammer doesn't exist, or that Hitler is simply unworthy of wielding it.

but hitler started it

Are Nazis the ultimate political meme?

The Rothschild family fortune isn't sitting in a few europeans banks you know. The family had several branches, including an english one that even got to manage the Royal Mint.

And even then, a lot of assets can't simply be taken by force. It is not like the Nazis could take something abstract like stock options from a Rothschild's cold hands.

>Race? It is a feeling, not a reality. Ninety-five per cent, at least. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today.… National pride has no need of the delirium of race.
>Mussolini
Really activates the cortex

Mussolini never believed in Hitler's race bullshit, but aligned with him anyway because of similar government forms and wanting an ally to prop up his empire - and at the time he joined the Axis they very much looked like the winning team.

What a brainlet. History isn't a game where maxing out the tech tree makes you the best civilization. Have some pride in your people, Hitler.