Is it quietly mooning?

is it quietly mooning?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.money2020.com/sessions/mission-driven-fintech
us.money2020.com/agenda-monday
us.money2020.com/agenda-tuesday
us.money2020.com/sessions/big-tech-meets-fintech-how-ai-blockchain-could-eliminate-risk-reward-trade-offs
us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible
businessinsider.com/keith-rabois-stellar-foundation-2014-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

itll go back to 500 sat in 2 hours

I can see the stars

ok

What timezone is this, or..in how many hours is this happening?

when is that? ausfag here, not sure how long i've got til it MOONS

money20/20 conference going on. Big news(PayPal, Visa) expected. Hodl or stay poor.

hey look its the same shit from the 2014 boom all over again, history really does repeat itself, do you idiots even do your research? stellar is basically a paypal funded project

It's in Las Vegas. Goddamn. Use google, faggot.

Where did you find this? I can not find this anywhere. Can you give me a link?

let's see how high we go boys

I like to help my fellow /biz anons, but really nigger, use google. money20/20 conference. Just fucking google it.

googled it, it's like 9 hours away.

surely this is a bit too early to be the reason for the xlm rise from ~530 to ~590?

i'm afraid it might dump on the news like usually with crypto , think i'll sell right now just in case

Well, if you watched the price and volume action all day yesterday, as I did, you would have noticed whales accumulating 1000s of BTC worth of XLM. Setting up for the moon mission.

YES YES MY LUMENS. GO UP FOR DADDY.. YES FREE ME FROM THESE BAGS

welp, let's hope it goes back down to 550 before the moon so i can rebuy all the xlm i just sold at 590

Yesterday was your chance to buy at 504 and hodl. Now you've got to stare at the screen and pray it goes down.

as we all know following the whale actions is the most tried and true crypto trading strategy, will surely lead to success

same here byt at 580 , also btc is dumping hence some alts pumping

i'm holding some heavy bags myself (740 buy in) but the 'screenshot' is fake.

Honestly, XLM is the only coin to be in for the next few days. I wouldn't even bother with other coins. Just my opinion. Do what you want.

us.money2020.com/sessions/mission-driven-fintech

Next time dyor or stay poor Veeky Forums

Christ can people not look shit up? GOOGLE PAYPAL AND XLM LUMENS.

Surely you've realized this is crypto and it doesn't follow expectations.

for all of the retards believing this is a real picture

us.money2020.com/agenda-monday

it will top out at 879 satoshi today. You're welcome..buy now!

Any person can go on the money20/20 website and look at the Tuesday time slot and see Paypal and Stellar. I believe it's the 3:30 time slot. I don't trust everything I see on /biz. Do your own research.

Kek you fucking retard. go on the site and look for yourself, you are actively telling people to go and look without having taken a look yourself you fucking autist

Why don't you post the fucking link then nigger

literally nothing whatsoever on the website i linked about stellar, i like xlm as well but you're a fucking retard

Here since the other guy can't ctrl-c and takes photos with his phone instead of screenshots
us.money2020.com/agenda-tuesday

JUST HOW LOW IS YOUR IQ?
us.money2020.com/sessions/big-tech-meets-fintech-how-ai-blockchain-could-eliminate-risk-reward-trade-offs

us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible

You fucking retards just check the fucking website: us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible

This board has become shit tier, its even worse than plebbit.

STFU, it's just whales who want to sell their bags. Look at the sell orders.

Fuckfuckfuck he is right hahaha omg just canceled my sell order :). Ok guys we are in for a ride :9 LETS DO THIS LUMIMARINES

It's fake, doesn't say anything about shitcoin stellar (9999 million supply good luck with that).
SELL

Wow guys. Really. You couldn't just go to the website and see for yourself. Stellar and Paypal are in the same time slot. I'm not shilling. I don't believe shill threads drive up the price. Just go fucking look and stop asking for your hands to be held like little children.

like wow i thought this news was priced in because this is a relatively efficient market where people have access to information but when you fucking idiots can't even use the most basic information retrieval resource, well, it really makes me ponder.
businessinsider.com/keith-rabois-stellar-foundation-2014-7

Crtl+f 'stellar'
No results

SELL SELL SELL ITS ALL BULLSHIT

Dont fall for their retarded whale games. You're gonna lose. Now it's even easier to spot.

Ok lets end this ONCE AND FOR FUCKING ALL. Its real, they come together.

LINK: us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible

If you dont trust it FUCKING GOOGLE FOR IT

Who cares if they came together? My wife and I came together yesterday. Fuck you.

Holy christ. This is more idiocy in this thread than I've seen in a long time. Give morons an opportunity to invest and they'll easily throw their money at it.

pics?

>Who cares if they came together? My wife and I came together yesterday. Fuck you.

Implying you have a wife, or ever touched a female for that matter HAHAHA kek, go upstairs and ask mommy for some chicken tendies before crying yourself to sleep

That's not the fake screenshot you posted before.

SELL SELL GUYS

Dont fall for this, it's just whales who want to unload their bags on you.

>using the orderbook
The absolute state of this bangledeshi porcelain pot crafting board

Fake and gay. kys faggot

sell or get GOXd retards.

I gox'd your mom last night. Left some lunch money on the counter for you.

It works, doesn't it? I also use an ichimoku to know then you retards want to unload your bags. Nice try though.

Can you even read

He sold it to the people who brought it down

By the way, what kind of retard would sell his Bitcoin for XLM bags a few hours before the fork?

it's so nice to have a compliant crypto :) i love the state

Sell , the screen is fake , join vtc dip, thanks me after you double your money

Vert is dead in the water. XLM is the only coin to own right now. Get on my level, faggot.

xlm is already 500M. Hype is already gone for ibm. only pajeets buy now for fake paypal news that will dump hard he price
remain with this shitcoin, vtc is great project what will mooning again tonight

Don't you have a street to go shit on? PAJEET!

>vtc is great project what will mooning again tonight

you guys are actually fucked when nothing is announced tonight, you know that right? like you are literally setting yourself up for a dump and the pump isn't even going to be that good
acts aside, you and I both know there is no paypal shit happening. wtf do you expect? everyone believes a faggot Veeky Forums rumor and the price spikes up 1000% in the next few hours before they speak and your cover is blown?

>implying /biz affects the price in a coin owned mostly by whales.

DELETE THIS! I'M GOING TO DUMP EXACTLY AT THE TOP ONCE STELLAR ANNOUNCES WITH PAYPAL THAT THE ROCKET SHIP IN THE LOGO IS A REAL THING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BUILD WITH ELON MUSK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not owning OMG, XLM and GAME

Nice to know you hate money.

I can smell the curry from here

Stop pooing on our moon mission rajeet

leaking the paypal partnership and ruinung our accumulation thanks man.............

Remember, millenials are fucking stupid, they saw IBM partnership news and were like "IBM is ollllddddd like my racist/sexist/transphobic cisgender dad"

But once they find out Paypal is partnering with XLM it will be going to Jupiter.

just mad that it got leaked here, sold 50% of my stock earlier and had rebuy order then this picture gets posted here and XLM jums 15%

Honestly ya, people look at partnerships with IBM and TD bank and there like, "old shit companies, nothing like the cool new things like snapchat that piss away money every day" and "look at these old fashioned companies that actually make money, LOL retards"
fucking idiot millienials

You deserve it for calling it stock.

pajeet'd