ITT: Fatlogic people gave actually spewed to you

ITT: Fatlogic people gave actually spewed to you
>[brother] why are you eating a cheeseburger? Didn't your doctor say your cholesterol was too high?
>it's OK, I put tomato and lettuce on it. It'll cancel it out.
Are all fat people retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pOL4KWX1IOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most fat people I know just laugh it off.

Bump

>It's empty calories. If the calories are empty, it means it doesn't make you fat.

> are all fat people retarded?

No but most are

that's why they're fat in the first place

> I don't wanna lift weights, I don't wanna get too bulky

> tfw had this mindset when i started going to gym
where the fuck does this come from? I swear so many people think like this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

whats worse is they think im muscly and buff when i just am fat

>I don't eat as much as you think

>I know what my body needs

>I don't need to count calories I'll just skip dinner and breakfast

>For dinner I just had something cooked, and some other food, No I didn't keep track of how much i ate

>Working out is hard

>You don't know how hard it is

>You don't know whats it's like your not fat

>You train too much it's not good for your heart

The list goes on. The issue with people in general is that they think they are an expert on everything they did for a long enough time, even if its something as basic as eating. Fat people are just a shining example of the opposite

>Working out is hard
I have heard this

fucking of course it's hard, that's the point of it

That's like complaining that a shower is wet

Checking them dubs of truth

Not really what this thread is asking for I think, but that Amazon Echo Dot ad where the guy asks for calories in a chicken wing, gets turned off by the answer, like 80 something calories of protein and fats, and asks where's the potato salad, which at a cup would be about 400 calories of carbs

This is why I don't shower. I just hate the wetness.

> accidentally did an extra rep on my last set.
> woke up the next day and won Mr Olympia
> did my morning cario and went back to my normal DYELself

Girlfriend on some low carb high fat diet

>Drinking a can of redbull before gym
> that counts to your 20g of carbs
> it's either this or your pre-workout
Show her that my pre-workout has 0g of carbs
> fuck you user you fucking jerk, stop making fun of me

She eats 2 slices of bread
> thats your 20g for today
> fuck you user, stop being a cunt about my dier

I feel like pasta for dinner
> fuck you user, I'm on a diet

This. Back in my skinnyfat day, when I had my first session in the gym I told the pt I didn't want a sixpack or be all bulky, I just wanted to be active and feel better. Like WHY? Wtf. Where did I pick this crap up?

I have no idea wtf you're on about.
link?

You're an asshole

For keeping her on her diet that she chose to do?

youtu.be/pOL4KWX1IOg

Hear this all the fucking time, like people honestly think it happens by accident. Dead set confuses the fuck out of me, even as a skinny curl bro 20 year old I didn't ever think I'd somehow magically turn into Arnold.

I always respond with
'You don't stroll through a college campus and accidentally get a masters'

Nothing worse than a girlfriend on a "diet"

>user you are so fit it's making me feel bad
>You and your fit friends constantly talk about this stuff
>I'm feeling judged
>If you make a meal and exerciser plan I'll do my best to follow it

And than proceeds to bitch at me for being hungry, tiered and having to workout, as if it's somehow my fault.

A weeks in:
>Oh user my stomach wasn't feeling the meal plan you made so i made my own diet

Proceeds to bitch at me after not seeing any results after eating enough calories to put a baby elephant to shame every day...

Lately I've considered unironically dating my gym bro

Ive heard a few
>i have a hormonal imbalance i cant lose weight
>I cant exercise i have back problems
>training is boring
>ill start on monday
>imma eat only lettuce and ill drop lbs like crazy
>i dont wanna get too big
>protein powder? Ull die
>i just wanna tone

And the list goes on. I dont really talk to people about fitness anymore.

Mate I feel your pain. Last ~4 months my gf trying to lose some weight. I try to be supportive, get her electronic scales and tell her about Myfitnesspal to log. Explain TDEE, she gets a fitbit to get idea of steps per day and calories burnt at gym (positive here she isn't a "oh no I'll get bulky" she lifts heavy, fucking love it).

4 months later negligible change to scales and measurements, slightly better but yeah.

This weekend I cracked it, I made her meal plan and told her I will cook everything all she has to do is eat what I give her and nothing else. Despite apparently tracking her calories at 1200ish for months her first day of 1200 and shes delusionally hungry and tired... Strangely enough think I found the reason she didn't drop weight. Just waiting for the next step of what you've got of it being my fault she can't have dinners same size as me in a week when she's sick of actual progress

I think you might be autistic

> breaded and fried chicken wings. 80calories

also wtf is the point of this product.

Not him but it's a good analogy. You don't walk into the gym and become Rich Piano-man, you don't stroll through a uni and turn into Newton. The lazy fucks concerned about 'getting too bulky' are never going to have the work ethic to worry about that and are just looking for excuses. Same as uni kids worried about 'I dont wanna be over qualified', from tutoring them I can promise they'll be lucky to even be qualified

>Dead set
Fellow ausfag

You can use a Siri type thing to if you don't, for some reason, have a smartphone in this day and age.

Caught me, indeed an ausfag. How the fuck my life choices made me end up shitposting with americucks on a Nepali bead trading bazaar is beyond me

I almost never use my phone at Snap, paranoid as fuck one of you autistic cunts will post photos of my browsing one day

Mine pulls some 'i feel sick' thing and starts dry heaving and all sorts of shit.
She currently has her mom here who love soda
I have one thing jn my favor tho, she loves that 'fat sick and nearly dead' movie so i make her vegi juices, which gives her diarrhoea

Do you live in Brisbane user?

I actually used to say stuff like this back when I was fat. Veeky Forums changed my life.

Mate, the number of times I've heard "I have a headache/I don't feel good" right when I say gym time is fucking hilarious. Put it to her that her weight was causing her health problems because her immune system was clearly suffering if we eat the same stuff, live together but I get sick once a year whereas she is once a week. Maximum keks, she doesn't pretend to be sick anywhere near as often now because if she does that to get out of gym it means she is admitting her weight isn't great, which means she needs to goto the gym. Catch 22, give it a try man. You'll probably be called an asshole/unsupportive/get a bunch of tears but once the emotional reaction dies down she knows she can't pull bullshit like that.

I do but I'm going to give nothing else. Even worse fear than one of you autistic cunts posting photos of me working out is one of you autistic cunts being one of my mates and spreading it around that I am a basement dwelling Veeky Forums faggot

But user I'm a Veeky Forums dwelling faggot and have another friend that is, and we both want to get fit
Come on senpai

> snap fitness,
yeah I'd post you online too. why the fuck are you at a girl gym

Broke fag, name me anything that can compete with $11/fortnight that isn't a commercial gym. If you know somewhere I don't that is close to me I'm open to suggestion mate. Plus the power racks are almost always free, think I've had to wait maybe 3 times in the last 12 months to get into the rack.

I'm used to being called an arsehole. But i will try that with her next time

No idea what's happening in this pic

>Under eating causes weight gain because the lack of calories forces muscle to eat itself thus causing calories

I wish this was a fucking joke

>Ooooh are there calories in mayonaise

Society pushes everyone to believe that muscles = gym rat douchebag

Veeky Forums is proof that this is true though

>believe it or not, I am 315lbs. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and I walk 1 mile a day, yet I still can't lose weight.

wonder why

Wrong pic

I've seen this. It just goes to show how little people actually know about macros and counting calories

>Overqualified
Wtf do people actually say this.

Sounds like you got more than just gym problems mate. Use your judgement, if shit is hectic elsewhere maybe hold off on questioning her immune system when she has a headache cuz some fag online said it worked. gl
Also I've nfi what's going on in your chats either, confusing as fuck to read.

I'm in mining, said all the time. A lot of places don't want some book smarts guy who has no practical knowledge

Kek

>saturated fats & trans fats raise cholesterol

>eggs are bad for you user

>keto is bad for you

Its hilarious what some people actually believe.

These are some mentsl gymnastics shes playing right here. The audacity to ask a favour after putting all kinds of bs in the air to boot.

Just started keto on mate's recommendation. Any sources you've found you can share? I'm giving it a go regardless but my understanding is like 10mins of google so far

Aside from the diet thing, you sound like a shit boyfriend/husband kek

>you never eat ever
>you probably throw up after we eat out

I throw up from watching you shove food into your face hole like its going out of style sure and does this ass look like I don't eat? Fuck fat chickis

Why do people still believe in the dietary cholesterol affecting blood cholesterol myth

>anyone on Veeky Forums actually lifting
Gud joek