Poor as fuck college fag who cant afford tonnes of food? i'm here to help

After living off of ramen for waaaay to long, i began to throw shit together just to spice things up. This little recipe saved my ass. Not only does this shit got more protein than you could buy with the same cash spent on pure meat, but you probably already have this shit lying around.

What you need
-Two eggs
-Two Ramen
-teriyaki sauce
-Sriracha
-2 Cups of Water
-Cooking Pot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=509spopity0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boil that water while you get some pumped up music goin'.

pour the packs of ramen in like you normally would

spice some shit up with those eggs (i promise these will cook fully)

let that shit cook for 1-2 mins.

turn the stove off and drop in some teriyaki
sauce, and douse that fucker in 'racha.

throw in an icecube if your fatass cant wait, and chowdown after stirring in the flavor packet(or not)

>One ramen=200% sodium for the day
>Two ramen=Dead kidneys
>Dead kidneys=Expensive

Finish that shit off with some milk and you just got yourself 30g of protein. Hit those weights bitches! No money aint an excuse!

30 mins of cardio should burn that shit off. do a jog or some shit.

+water. Drink well and shouldnt have to give a shit about it.

Look up kalis vid where he makes a high calorie meal, it has a lot of good info

almost all of the sodium is contained in the flavor packets
don't add those, and use the teriyaki + sriracha for flavoring

had the same problem. went to a restaurant across the street and told them my problem. they saved the food that could be saved that people returned for various reasons (undercooked, wrong meal, etc.) and i pick it up every day. i help them clean the kitched almost every day for the food but it's worth it.

Granola and rice.

A recipe that saved me so much money but made me want to commit suicide was bean gruel.

Lentils, black beans, chick peas and kidney beans all boiled up with a stock cube then sauced to taste.

Costs: $10 or less for 10 servings + your soul.

Wouldn't it be healthier /cheaper to just buy more eggs and legume ?

>sriracha
>not spicy and is so sugary and salty all the water leaves your body and soul
wew

>why eat Oats + protein power + frozen fruits (cheap, quick, very healty)
>eat ramen, eggs, sauce
All aboard the diabetes express

Hot oil is where it's at

You're a fucking retard. Rice and beans are the cheapest food you can get. Also green grocers have seconds bins or "last chance" produce that is insanely cheap. Just eat it that day if you don't have a fridge. Or if you have a fridge meal prep.
eat real food for fucks sake

>s bean gruel.
you don't know how to cook

Love his hyphy recipes. May as well be called "How to fit 5,000 calories into a bowl with a whopping 30g of protein!"

And then Veeky Forums gets an influx of kids who fell for the eat big get big meme asking why they've been working out for 3 months but still don't have abs, for some reason they look worse! unsolved mysteries!!

Prob shoulda mentioned Im looking to gain weight. Im waaay on the lean side being tall and shit, so even some shitty calories help. yeah if you wanna lose weight fuck this recipe.

Wait wut
Put raw eggs and sauce in the boiling water?
Am I autistic or missing a step?

Most people don't do nearly enough cardio to lose that much sodium via sweat

just get a 5 dozen pack of eggs for 5 dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=509spopity0

>TFW allergic to eggs

chicken is a cheap alternative.

beans are also cheap and high in protein just take a long time to cook

>what is poaching an egg

Fucking college "poorfags" are the worst. You eat ramen because you were told it's cheap poor food.

Cook rice, pasta, veggies......just....fuck you. You deserve no gains for wasting $ on ramen.

Truly, I got through college on about $20 a week for food. Beans and pasta my brothers.

I like ramen, and while split peas and proton powder are my staple, I like to pick up discount animal products (meat, offal, eggs, whatever) and mix them in with ramen.

I used to be a huge cookfag but there's just something about spicy ramen that makes me happy (probably because people in animes eat it).

That's a legit good idea, I used to do the same for used cooking oil for my car.

>cardio burns sodium
??????

>wew
>video game image

jesus lol

dunno bout you
but a 400g packet of macaroni is cheaper than a top ramen packet here,
65 cents for top ramen and 40 cents for that macaroni yo

what does wew stand for

where is the fiber????

>eating ramen
>actually proud of it

fucking retard.

if you're that godamn poor you can buy 5 kilograms of potatos for 1 buck and dedicate whatever is left on the cheapest cuts of meat you can find, and veggies.

I have to tell you something because this shit pisses me off real bad. the whole "poor college student shit ramen meme"
>be me 20 y/o ,exelent shape ,sixpack big guy,ripped,good eating,college
>get girlfriend
>usually I ate some eggs ,beans ,sometimes some meat ,vegies, never ate prepared shit
>grill starts to eat that ramen shit
>Why?
>user we dont have much money ,lets start saving for a nice holliday or smth
>a can of bean is like 40 cents
>a pack of litteral garbabe ramen is 30-60 cents
>...??
>start eating that ramen meme with girlfriend for about 4 months.
>getting in shitty shape day by day,no energy ,always hungry ,constant shit
>girlfriend still eats ramen because "Its cool student stuff to do"
>1 more month pass
>fuck this ,leave shitty gf ,get back on beans and eggs
>immidiately better,more money ,more gains
moral of the story is ,dont EVER fucking spend your money on this ramen bullshit EVER
Beans ,rice and even cheap meat is ALWAYS BETTER.And those faggots talking about salt ,like its the only bad thing about that ramen,stop.It's trash,litteraly trash to put in your body.
stop being useless faggots,dont go to fancy restaurant shits ,smoke less ,buy used cloths ,fuck but dont destroy the only thing that lasts you for life - your own fucking body.
>im mad

Holy fuck you're a retard

Cheapest sources of carbs
>Rice
>Oats
>Pasta
>Beans

Anything dry

Cheapest sources of quality protein
>Whole turkeys and chickens, shop around
>Pork, again shop around
>Cheap fish, shop around

Other really cheap nutrient dense foods
>peanut butter
>Eggs
>Milk

The fucking Frankenstein ramen dishes are pathetic. Ramen isn't even the cheapest thing you can buy for carbs, and generally it tastes like shit.

Does anyone follow a low-carb diet?
I am thinking of going on low carb for a few months, I need some ideas for mealprep

Woman's extreme wrestling

If you're poor as fuck just buy the cheapest carbs: pasta + cheap tomato sauce, noodles + eggs, rice + cheap curry sauce, bread + peanut butter are all pretty good combos.

Then just invest in some frozen veggies; where I live you can get 1kg of frozen veg for £1, and it's really easy to just defrost under a hot tap or microwave then add in some sauce if you feel like it's too bland.

Lastly, get a big bag of cheap protein and some vitamin supplements. That should do it, won't be pleasant but works for low budgets. If you end up with extra money to spend you can always add something like diced chicken or tuna or tofu to your rice/pasta/noodles.

> + your soul
Hell's Kitchen in literal sense

why would you ever low carb? are you a woman? 45 35 20 is the golden rule for non retards,

>worth it
>getting paid in scrap food for cleaning their kitchen

They are laughing their asses off at you secretly. Also pretty sure that is illegal unless you live in a third world country.

>low carb
unless you are managing diabetes or something low carb is literally retarded. You will just feel tired all day.

If you commit all the way and go full keto thats a different story.

If you shop for chicken on sale you can get 12 thighs or drum sticks for like 4 dollars

>LEAFS
What's the best Canadian site for supplements?

>unironically buying chinese food

Do you know who the chinese are?

None. Everything here is expensive as fuck compared to the US

I'm moving to the states because the cost of living is too high here and I'm sick of being in poverty

>I'm moving to the states
They don't want us.

2010 to 2013 were good years when cad/usd were roughly the same

You made the right choice. Never sacrifice your gains/health for some delusional bitch

Holy shit. I heard of Mainland Chinese being the scum of this earth, but i never understood that so clearly like this now.

>moving to US from Canada

Why would you do that? Yeah taxes are quite the assfucking but at least you don't have to bankrupt yourself to go to a doctor. Let's trade places.

If you used to be a cookfag and like ramen then why not make some authentic ramen?