Daily reminder that COSS is literally the best investment

Daily reminder that COSS is literally the best investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*best ponzi

Any sauce for the semen demon

got any more memes, good sir?

OMG is still a better investment.

Amanda Lee

Thanks user

i fapped 2 times after seeing her instagram for the first time.
good riddance

i still can't get over that ugly UI

they're doing an UI upgrade in the near future, confirmed on slack.

man, it is comfy 90s style now
i hope they add the option to keep it like this

Balls deep already. :3

kekcoin

Excellent meme, good sir!

It's already under redesign/improvement process - they hired new devs dedicated to do just that atm. It may take some time tho.

I've been waiting like 2 weeks for a fucking dip to add to my stack, but this shit just hovers around the 40k mark no matter what ETH or BTC does. If nothing happens after BTG drops then I guess I'm just gonna buy at this level.

Agree. It has so much room to grow. We will see 10-20x in the coming months. So happy they fulfilled their promise on getting the dividends rolled out yesterday.

i just sold them for btg

it better not moon right after the fork

lol your not gonna make it

Same here, sadly. My first purchase was at 1.6 but I bought too little. :(

Man... you fucked up. COSS is holding strong during the altcoin dump due to whale accumulation.

coss went -50% during the altcoin dump, it's now just sitting at the bottom.

i just want to get my free btg and rebuy it later

I think it went down mostly because of delayed split allocation fee.

and it's still down 1 week later...

i'm still sure it will moon someday after the fork

Kukcoin adding RPX, MTH, NEO pairings. What COSS adding?

Guys don't forget to report threads which are pure shilling so that mods can find then and delete/ban

They'll be adding more in the upcoming weeks, they just hired new people to handle UX/UI improvements.

Yeah, do that for every thread and Veeky Forums will be a better place.

BTG bagholder detected

Quantum , look how cheap it is right now , anyone know why it keeps dipping , thinking about getting in ..

kek, dear kind sir

FALSE

TaaS is the absolute best in the field of profit sharing tokens.

daily reminder you're trash noob if you post women on Veeky Forums to get attention.

COSS went -50% due to token burn and multiply event that occurred this month. I can't recall exactly, but it was something like 1->8x or 1->10x token multiply. It's held strong beyond that for reasons like this:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
> "Now lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance, another very new exchange, which launched in August and 2 months later already has volumes of approximately $100mm/day. If COSS did the same, that would mean volumes of ~$36.5b volume/year, where $73mm (0.2%) would get distributed to 93mm tokens, which amounts to $0.78/year/token. At the current value of COSS at $0.20 that amounts to a ~400% fee split allocation/year."
>"Assuming that investors drive up the price of the COSS token until it yields a 10% yearly fee split allocation, that would value the COSS token at $7.80, a 39x return from where it currently trades."

she is not asian

Thank god she isnt, gook women are hideous

its in beta you fucking dip thats why you buy now so when it gets better YOU'RE the guy who makes the ass load of money.

Jesus christ you people are fucking retarded.