Is getting a blender worth it?

>Is getting a blender worth it?

I was hoping to make milk/banana/oat shakes in the morning to save time

What else can I do with it? Are veggie shakes like carrot/celery/spinach viable?

Gimme some good recipes and /fit approved blenders

Much love

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cuisinart-Smart-Blender-Brushed-Stainless/dp/B00AN9UJ68/ref=sr_1_2
amazon.co.uk/NUTRiBULLET-600-Extractor-Blender-0-68-x/dp/B01MDQ47C8?th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all i can say is that i bought a vitamix tnc5200 a few years ago and use it almost daily, saves me tons of time, blends everything extremely smoothly and is an excellent choice for balanced nutrition. whatever fits your macros, put that shit in the blender, drink it and have optimal meals down within minutes.

would never go back to my pre-blender life

Same experience here with a Vitamix. Shits so cash

this reads like a paid advertisement

only worth it if you want to integrate it into your life. some people swear by theirs, some people leave theirs on the counter and never use it. probably good to just have one anyway.

600ml milk
50g peanut butter
100g oats grounded to powder previously
90g protein powder

Have this post workout and no matter what you eat in the day prior or after you will make gains

>vitamix tnc5200

Thanks but I'm not wasting 600 eurobucks on a blender

I mean do you like lumps with your FIVE SCOOPS COME ON

>americans don't have blenders in their homes by standard
>first world country

I mean, shit, if you can afford it, why not?

The problem with blenders is that everything you can put in a blender to make something reasonably tasty is fucking expensive and doesn't really hit your macros unless you throw in protein powder and oats, in which case you might as well just have a whey shake and a bowl of oats and save the hundreds you'd have spent on the meme blender with >le mesmerising YouTube vids.

are u fucking retarded?'
literally everything u said is wrong

yeah it's expensive but definitely worth the investment in my opinion. personally, i hate spending money on inferior products, in this case a blender that leaves shit clumpy or fibrous... choose for yourself bro

i've spent MY MONEY on MY BLENDER, and OTHERS are INFERIOR, how can blenders compete to my BLENDER

pls op dont fall for the blended oats shake meme. its fucking disgusting most bodybuilders have no clue on how to cook and just throw shit together and it eat like a animal. jeff seid would drink pasterized egg whites, oats,blueberries, and a SCOOP of whey proton powder and almond milk. like i tried that shit and it tasted fucking disgusting. raw oat chunks floating around, slimy egg whites and shitty blue berry flavor fuck me right. sure you can say "user leave it in the fridge or user use more fruit or natty pb". all that shit just makes the same result. its fucking disgusting and people pretend to like it its like a fuckin meme

Don't get a blender, get this: amazon.com/Cuisinart-Smart-Blender-Brushed-Stainless/dp/B00AN9UJ68/ref=sr_1_2

> way more versatile
> can make soups
> easier to clean

>don't get a blender
>says blender in the link
you got to be trolling at this point man

nigga you're talking about a fucking blender.

>oat chunks floating around

yeah that's exactly what you get with shitty blenders. avoid it by buying a monster. doesn't have to be a vitamix, blendtech and other brands are fine too. just make sure the strength (~2PS) and rpm (>20.000) are adequate and it has 5+ years warranty.

definitely don't buy that shit

I regularly make carrot spinach and celery smoothies and throw some frozen mango in. I'd hardly eat vegetables if it weren't for my blender

ha! im glad i found this thread, because im going to buy a blender this week.

:)

I think the profit is that you can make those heathy protein-shakes really great tasting, which enables you to stay on the course. Just thinking about some cool, frosty, berry proteinshake gets me a boner

Which model are you getting?

I'm currently looking for something on a budget, NutriBullet 600 looks okay amazon.co.uk/NUTRiBULLET-600-Extractor-Blender-0-68-x/dp/B01MDQ47C8?th=1

600W motor, 0.68l cup, looks decent for ~60 eurobucks

there is some german model, which is around 100€. It is very good quality to its price. wilfa 1200. The only con is that its LOUD. the best ones are more quiet. Go for easy to clean, and it has to be steady. Usually those with quarantees are good. This has 5yrs

but o boy i'd love me some kitchenaid or ninjablender

nigga i got a kitchen aids shit was like 300 hunna belive dat

I guess if you plan to blend mostly fruit, a cheaper blender will work perfectly well. if you plan on including tougher stuff like spinach, kale, berries, raw oats and similar things, and a perfectly smooth, clump-free consistency is of importance to you, then part with some precious shekels and go for the more expensive, quality product.

also, 0,68l is ridiculously small. remember that this shit is marketed for dyel soccer moms who drink their one green smoothie a week to balance the two bottles of chardonnay a day diet, and not for serious lifting people. you'll end up getting frustrated with the size.

i usually put 1 apple, 1 banana, 70gr cornflakes (works better for me than oats), ginger, turmeric and 500gr of quark cheese (germanfags will know, others google that shit) with a little water into the blender and it amounts to well over a liter.