Mom is making me get a job again

>mom is making me get a job again

Should I get a job lads? Will it help my gains to get my mom to stop bugging me?

making your mom happy will make her treat you better if she loves you which should make you feel better and translate to gains

it will help your mom, you spoiled brat

t. normies

Why Get a job

>teaches discipline e.g. getting out of bed to do something that might not be fun
> mothefucking money
>social skills so you dont end up autismo like 80% of us
> chance of cute girls at home= 0%
> chance of cute girls at work = 10% to 75%
>why the fuck not?

delet this...

>relying on jobs to meet girls
can you be anymore autistic?

Lost my virginity to a girl I met at my job. Fucked her in the asshole.

all i do is work and gym literally nothing else

when i was unemployed i had so much time to do stuff that distracted me from the gym

kill me

good for you but it's also a good way to lose your job.

why ruin a good thing

>tfw wake up at 5am, go to work, got to gym from work at 6pm, get home and cook dinner and tomorrows lunch, fap and go to bed
>6 days a week
>for the rest of your miserable life

the only thing stopping me from killing myself is that I'm absolutely terrified of death

i'd kill for that routine

but it's also the best reason to lose your job for
also in my country you can't fire people for that unless you did it in the office and they can prove you did

no but they can make your life fucking miserable and make you want to kill your fucking self

how the fuck else do you meet and talk to a girl without coming off creepy
also without it being a bar/club whore

When your parents tell you to get a job it means theyre incredibly disappointed in how you turned out as a person

If you are not employed, and not disabled or nor full -time college, then you are degenerate scum.

If you are also a /pol/tard, a gamer, or pothead, then you deserve a bullet to the head. It's cheaper than paying for you another day

>getting laid is the best reason to lose a job

oh, of course, I'm on Veeky Forums

quit my office job a few days ago

I don't how people do this, day in day out.

>get up early
>drink coffee to keep you awake
>battle traffic/ride the bus or train
>get to work and prepare to sit at your desk for 8 hours
>make small talk with coworkers that you would never talk to outside of work
>slowly feel your youthful energy slip away
>work all day at a computer to complete a task that doesn't even seem all that important
>never see any physical product from your labor, it's all just numbers and spreadsheets that benefit the chairmen and the shareholders
>commute back home
>by the time you get home it's pretty much night time
>greeted by a gf/wife that doesn't appreciate you
>otherwise come home to an empty house
>feel absolutely no accomplishment from what you've done
>you're merely existing
>go to sleep to start the cycle all over again

it makes me want to kill myself

Make a change then, user.

I can't this outcome of life, I couldn't do it.

The monotony would drive me insane, I only work 6 hours a week right now and I still feel like my mind is screaming in agony when I do that entry level shit.

I can't do stupid work

tfw lifting before work, pushing yourself to the limit then having a nice cool shower and sipping a protein shake topped off with a perfectly ripe banana before starting the day at work

I only know I have a good workout when the endorphins I've got going and how worn out I am put me in a zen like state and I just feel relaxed as fuck the entire work day and it's over before I know it. Coming home knowing I can be a lazy piece of shit because all the hard bits are over

pretty comfy

What are you going to do instead? If you're not going back to an office you're almost certainly taking pay cut

I did, I quit. I don't know what to do now though. Have a few grand saved up but living with my parents who are constantly riding me to go back and do the same kind of work I was doing before.

I don't know how millions of people do it

I was depressed before but life in a cubicle made me suicidal, I quit because I almost purposely crashed my car in an attempt to end it but chickened out last second and realized that I'd be better off just quitting and dealing with my overbearing family

I'd rather take a paycut and have a job that doesn't give me suicidal thoughts than be rich and ready to jump out of my office window

I really don't know what to do though

Damn user, you made the right choice by qutting, you in this life are the most important. Its good you didn't hurt yourself.

Still, we gotta get money somehow.
But for right now thing about what you would like doing. I'm going to go to one of those job workshops soon to see what I can do.

We're gonna make it. No more shitty jobs

No more shitty jobs. We're all going to make it

do you have a job now? do you have a degree?

my parents convinced me to get an Economics degree. I regret getting it and they insist that I can still do something with it but I want to be a national park ranger

speaking of jobs
i have no debt from uni and ill apply for the Army HPSP and get thru med school free
in this hypothetical situation would it all be worth it for them doctor salaries

Why is it that people default to the most mundane jobs and job schedules?

There are many other ways to make a living you know.

I'm in Uni and everybody is complaining about how they have to work shitty jobs and I don't want to be that person. I know if I worked hard I can get a better job.

I'm a bus Ad major with a political science minor and I'm planning on going to law school.

But man do I hate my job, I know a chimp could do the same I do and it destroys my moral.

what do you do for a living user?

>bus Ad major
You major in designing ads on buses? what the dick user

we're similar then, I was Econ major PoliSci minor

is law school what you want to do or is that just your plan?

You clearly were in the wrong profession or you didnt have a plan.

>work all day at a computer to complete a task that doesn't even seem all that important

Sorry cannot relate as an engineer in automotive design i see the product of my minds creation develop until car(s) production release.

I think you also need some hobbies or try meditation to occupy that empty hole inside of you. Goodluck user.

They get comfortable within a company and don't realize how rewarding traveling and not going to the same desk everyday is

I was in supply chain management
I technically did see the products I helped with on the shelves but I guess you would feel much more satisfied because you would actually help design them, I just helped with the financial side

I'm trying to do a complete 180 in terms of profession but taking the initial jump is difficult

Its what I want to do, being a lawyer would make it so that every argument is different for each case, meaning I don't fall into monotony in my work.

>tfw have shitty Mechanical Engineering degree
>working a retail job because I hate Engineering

feel like such an idiot for choosing a degree I didn't really care about and now I'm paying the price

no idea what i'm going to do with my life

I do carpentry and roofing, at night I work at a pizza place, work like 70 hours a week. I wish I could just do the 1 job but I can't get by yet, I don't have enough experience to make 50k a year. I can make 40k after taxes working all these hours. I do love my job tho, just never enough time for myself, other than lifting

I do design here too, and it's awesome to drop material into a CNC machine or laser and see your ideas be cut from stock

You only have yourself to blame for not engaging your mind somewhere

>it's just that easy user :^)

>kiddies learning that all jobs are work and work isn't fun

Nobody here is asking for easy work, they're asking for fulfilling work

People like you are faggots