For years I've been eating a well balanced and complete diet without the need for any supplements. Something like:

For years I've been eating a well balanced and complete diet without the need for any supplements. Something like:

>oats for breakfast
>eggs for morning tea
>tuna for lunch
>chicken/beef for dinner
>cottage cheese pre-bed.

But would there be literally any difference if I just eat the same macros in a really basic meal I eat throughout the day + a multi? Something like:

>500g of ground beef
>250g of rice (uncooked weight)
>1 can of kidney beans

Are all these things like GI and protein absorption just a meme I can disregard?

bump

vitamins and nutrients are memes

are you me?

You sick of shelling out too much money for food too? End of the day food is just fuel, so might disregard taste/variety

They're the main thing I'm worried I'll lack if I do this.

Afaik micronutrients in actual food have better bioavailability. So even if doing IIFYM you should eat pretty clean and get most of your micronutrients from actual food as well as macros. I still take a multivit as a supplement though.

Gonna need a pic

Rice beans and beef is pretty clean though isn't it? it's not like I'm eating trash, let's say I throw some green beans on the side too and double my multi, micros aside will i feel like shit if I disregard variety/GI, and meal timing etc etc, just casually grazing on a big pot of beef beans and rice throughout the day.

why?

>years eating balanced and complete diet

Want to see what that gets you

I'm a former obese degenerate, but here are the important results of a good diet

Buy a multivitamin? It's not expensive and it will hit the areas you need.

Ground beef, rice and kidney beans are just as "clean" as chicken broccoli spinach dumbass

cringe

Sweet man, please point out where in the post I said otherwise, also explain how your post relates to the OP at all and where "chicken broccoli spinach" comes into anything I just said.

Fucking illiterate spaz.

Like someone says below beans, beef, rice and veggies is just as clean as chicken, brocolli, whatever carb and you're completely overthinking this.

Grab MyFitnessPal and monitor your micro nutrient intake between different meals if it bothers you that much.

Literally not understanding the clear question posted in the OP but thanks for letting me know that my fitness pal exists.

you're fat and ugly

Ask on /r/advancedfitness if you want a serious detailed answer. Expecting a serious response to a question on Veeky Forums let alone correct response is just stupidity. Veeky Forums is for shitposting and memes senpai.

>Buy a multivitamin?

This, seriously. A multivitamin nails pretty much everything. You're hard pressed to get the same vitamins and minerals from a day's worth of food that you get from a single multivitamin.

what about Is there any truth to this?

>ywn have a girl who looks at you the way she does that pizza

>disregard taste and variety
one way ticket to depression, variety is the spice of life and if you just sit there eating bland vitaporridge your entire life you're gonna kill yourself.

What if I'm already depressed will it make it any worse?

yes and most definitely
people always underestimate the effect of food on your mental health
it's not just the kinds of foods you eat to fix your diet for a healthy body but the variety of foods you eat. It's why you're allowed cheat days.

I literally just ate $17.26 worth of McDonalds.

Gonna hit 5 pl8 dead tomorrow fa sho.