What is your opinion on Infinite Elgintensity, AKA Count Trapula/Trapasaurus Rex/Traptain Planet?

What is your opinion on Infinite Elgintensity, AKA Count Trapula/Trapasaurus Rex/Traptain Planet?

pretentious cunt

has some good puns but is way too much of a one-trick-pony. it's a channel you are entertained by for an hour then have no regrets leaving forever.

One of the few exercise channels that is actually funny.

>What is your opinion on Infinite Elgintensity, AKA Count Trapula/Trapasaurus Rex/Traptain Planet?
>Trapula
>Trapasaurus Rex/Traptain Planet
He doesn't even have big traps though?

it's cringey how he tries to sound monotone and uninterested, only 14 year olds would find it funny, i watch him on mute

this hes dyel

That's an inside joke on his channel for some reason

i agree

I see.

Seems like Blaha tier "let me give you guys a bicep shot" attempt at self humour which just comes across as un funny and weak

annoying

people who feel the need to constantly make drama vids and call out fake nattys are just as annoying as the people who are fake natty and constantly get involved with drama

the new "fad" is to be "real" and call out others in the fitness industry. Shit is gay either way you cut it.

The true hero we deserve, his constant shitting on crossfit automatically makes him a good guy in my book.

fuck off baldy martyn

I find him a mix of hilarious and irritatingly obnoxious. His deadlift knowledge is on point though.

>His deadlift knowledge is on point though
I don't watch him anymore for other's reasons, gets old real quick. From what I remember though it doesn't exactly take a PhD to point out rounded back shit form from some crossfit video is fucking horrendous. Does he ever actually offer constructive advice on DL or is he like this shithole where he just shits on others without offering improvement/advice?

Still subscribed to him but it's getting stale. Not a gamer but checked out one of his gaming related vids once and it was pretty funny + interesting, likely cause he wasn't trying so hard.
He needs to mix it up, share some more knowledge and talk about his own successes / failures.
Oh, but keep roasting Crossfit.

he's explained correct form briefly in videos before but it depends on what exactly he's making fun of

the fact that he specifically mocks them for having rounded backs alone should be all the explanation needed

This hardly makes his knowledge on point senpai. If you are a complete potato even 2 minutes of googling and you should know that.

I don't use guns at all like you Americucks yet even I know that looking down the barrel of a loaded weapon is generally a piss poor idea. Doesn't mean my gun knowledge is on point

I HATE:
The way he talks
How condescending he is
His holier than thou attitude
His gay 'trap____' inside joke
His relentless bullying of Blaha (just give it up already the guys autismo)

I love his elaborate scripts, some of the shit he says is so articulate and his jokes are pretty damn funny, I consider myself pretty well read and often his jokes go over my head and it takes me a minute or so to figure out what meant. His rich piana character makes me laugh and the weird interractions are amusing

He seems like a smart guy and I enjoy his content but hopefully in the future he mixes it up a bit

I like how he doesn't blog about his boring life

also i hate his shirts he tries to sell they're gey

I like the clips he puts in his videos, but his voice and using the same joke every time is grating.
>inner city
>bad Rich Piana impersonation

>no progress ever looking ass
>brillowpad on head looking ass
>hates on everyone even though he is beta looking ass

i fully support all europeans looking down the barrels of loaded guns

nice try, but ausfag. I assume your conviction remains the same regardless.