>"in a relationship"

how are you holding up lads? general feels thread

>oneitis
hows grade school treating you?

>look at oneitis' facebook
>"married"

>Things rough sometimes, but appreciating the ups
>Starting to make visible gains now, as well as lifting heavier
>When I'm set back, let if out, then reflect on what I have, and where I'm going
>Getting good grades in uni when I thought I was mediocre at best
>Have a date with a trap on Friday; this is the sign of making it
>Taking the time to eat well lately
>Despite some anxiety and episodic depression, I know things on the whole are great, and they keep getting better

Whenever I feel like shit, I look back at where I was 10, 5, 3, 2 and 1 year ago. Life has gotten WAY better for me, and it will only continue to with a concerted effort. I'm going to make it. We all are, brahs.

>see girls walking around my school
how do you talk and approach people without seeming like a creep if you don't have a class with them
idk

hows it feel to know your 10/10 is being fucked by the almighty BBC?

>look at oneitits facebook
>"deceased"
everyone leaves me in the end

I went through the same thing.

More than likely, you want her to fix you. By finding The One you necessarily must be The One for some one. More than likely, you are one among billions. Conversely, as you are one among billions she must be, necessarily, one among billions.

So move on. Be just one among billions.

Or make it.

>first date ever on friday
>girl said yes and we've planned it out but she doesnt seem very interested
y'all pray for me

Now you are free

Don't make me think about that

Make sure you get that pre date pump breh

I really like the girl I'm with. She's got a career and lifts and lets me tie her to the bed and whip her bloody. Why do I look longingly at my alcoholic single mother ex's Instagram wondering what could have been?

guys I'm interested in a little feedback.
My gf is fucking great and I really like her but the fact she is my first and that she had a mmf threesome with her bf and his friend fucking kills my heart.
I am her 4th at 20 so I guess the number isnt that horrible but the mmf thing really aches me.
Will I get over it? I just lost my virginity to her at 24 and she really got hurt in the past (same 3some bf cheated on her with her best friend) so I don't want to do the same thing. And she has borderline and will stalk me after we break up anyway so theres really no winning. My friends who are a bit colder than me told me just to use her for practice now but I've got boner problems (we did it just once before the condom killed my dick). Anyways, thanks a lot for any answers, I need some input on that threesome thing from someone emotionally mature since I'm a late developer.

Fuckin a, had to get 3 trips...

For the condom thing you should try different kinds of condom. Some work far better for me than others. I'd say if she has borderline and all it would be a better decision to leave her now than let it get worse. Falling for a borderline is one of the worst mistakes you can make so get out now and ride the backlash.
I hope I was helpful.

>had a threesome
eh who cares get over it
>has borderline and will stalk me
run nigga run!

>been sick for the last week, no lifting
>kissless virgin at 19 years old
>autist
>depression

going pretty gud i guess

>slut
>bordeline
>got really hurt in the past

These are three red flags that are flowing wildly in the wind right in front of you and whipping your face occasionally. You are a beta cuck if you don't plan to end this relationship in the near future.

too many red flags there, son

Thanks a lot for the reply man, thing is her parents are shit and most of her friends have been so I don't want to hurt her now as well. Don't wanna make it look like I used her either so I'll give it a try for a year if it holds up. friend told me that at any second that she makes me feel too bad I should jump ship
>40139389
I know, I've always read how crazy they are but she hasn't gone full crazy yet. that's my diagnosis btw but id say it's 90% true. I just care about her feeling happy for the first time in ages...

Thanks a lot guys, if she goes full retard I'll run although I know I should run now, or should have ran even sooner but we've been together for like a month and I'll give it a try for a bit. I've been alone for my whole life and for the first time feeling human warmth and someone loving you madly is kinda mesmerizing

I know I'm stupid guys, I don't think this will last anyways since it's my first gf and I'm insecure as duck. I guess we will try enjoying ourselves before it dies

Oops, sorry

I realized a long time ago that relationships do nothing but anchor you down.

Ignore me I'm retarded

>girl who started working at startup same time with me
>3 years older, always gave me rides home
>we start to hang out outside of work and watch football etc.
>always dating chads, never make a move
>things get awkward, attempts to use me to make a bf jealous or w/e
>keep focused on work, kind of just ignore it
>stop talking to her, she gets mad
>starts dating new chad, good for her
>i get a different job, mom dies, delete all social media
>2 years have passed now
>check instagram: she's getting married

>I guess we will try enjoying ourselves before it dies
Just don't get overly attached

sucks being a beta

to be honest, I almost don't feel anything for her. I just love cuddling and having someone to talk to.
Hope that isn't inhuman since she told me she loves me 2 weeks in and I had to play along.
Never thought the day would come though, lost kv status at 24 so theres always hope guys.
And I'm majorly fucked up as well (bipolar anxiety and stuff). Thanks for being here all these years guys, I wouldn't have made it alone, would have probably killed myself when I had no one to talk to 5 years ago.

I have a gf but I keep trying to fuck other girls and blowing them off like a day beforehand, I just like the chase

it's going to be difficult for you to get over that feeling of insecurity. i can promise you that it wouldn't bother you as much if you were more sexually experienced, but it is totally understandable that you are struggling with it.

i would just suggest riding it out for a bit. the fact that she did that doesn't change who she is to you. if you end up breaking up, things will be easier for you in future relationships. those feelings of jealousy are totally understandable, but it genuinely becomes easier as you get older.

one more thing is that it will probably bother you less the longer you are with her. things like that start feeling like ancient history after you've been together for over a year or so.

Pretend you need information (how to get somewhere, if the laptop theyre using is any good because youre thinking about buying one, etc). /r9k/ will tell you girls are all bitchy and act like youre weird, but in the real world they like being approached because it boosts their egos. Even if she doesnt find you attractive a girl will usually be nice about it.

>it will probably bother you less the longer you are with her
Nah, it will always be there and you'll get triggered from time to time. It would be best if he found himself a normal girl

yeah i guess. i'd argue i'm not a beta, it was just a weird dynamic. i was 22 and she was 25 when we met. she was looking for a long-term relationship already and i was in a different mindset.

i was also super insecure about work and wanting to do well as a new hire that i kind of avoided it at all costs. since it was a start up and most of us were young, it was just a strange environment.

funny looking back as i'm now that age and realize i should have just said "fuck work" and tried something. at least she looks happy.

it's an abstract feel.

My advice is that people who are not comfortable having threesomes should not date people who are comfortable with having threesomes.

been texting a girl I matched with on tinder for about a week

feels nice. She said she felt too awkward to meet early on so idk when I should actually push to meet again

I would honestly never have a threesome and I couldn't date someone who would/had. But that's just me. I suggest you leave though because you said she is unhinged.

you're being catfished

or she's already fucking multiple guys

Thanks a lot for those words man, they really put some calm into me. I know I'm just being irrational and insecure but hearing it from someone more experienced has much more meaning to me. She did say it was weird and that she didn't like it and then pleaded that she is still all mine if I wanted her
Aw shit I was scared of that because it makes my heart ache imagining her getting used like that
She wasn't comfortable honestly, her bf talked her into it, but I kinda agree with you
I don't wanna just leech answers so I'll try answering as well. I'd give it a week and then push for a meet. After that I'd just move on.

>>Have a date with a trap on Friday; this is the sign of making it
I agree with everything else you said. but now I want you to kys

>be college senior
>while out at a bar really hammered, meet and talk to a girl I've seen around since freshman year and considered really hot, get her number
>send her a really fucking stupid drunk text after (I used the phrase "not to be weird or faggoty or anything" and talked about being tired of girls wanting hookups and wanting to take someone to a nice restaurant, I have no fucking idea why)
>wake up mortified after realizing what I sent, apologize via text
>she says it's fine, laughs it off, actually said she kind of liked it, we text for the rest of the day and I get to know her a little better

I haven't really talked to her for a few weeks but I've seen her at the gym occasionally and say hi. The fact that she didn't just ignore me after my retarded drunk text at least indicates slight interest but I'm not sure how much. She's also a little reserved, so, kind of hard to read.

I'd really like to get to know her better as she's a graduating engineer as well but don't have many opportunities to talk. Anyone with actually decent experience have an idea for how I should go about it? Just wait for the possible circumstance of meeting at a bar again or seize destiny and autistically keep up the texting and hope for a chance to sneak in an invitation? The way I started this off still makes me a little embarrassed but I'm kind of feeling like doubling down at this point because why not

For reference I'm tall, muscular, fairly handsome, just a little autismo at times

>Ex-gf who cheated on me wants to get dinner together

Thanks for the reply man, I'll just let it crash and burn I guess if it gets too crazy.
It's funny tho, friends answered me the same way, half said I was insecure and the other half she was a slut and that they couldn't live with it.
I'm just so lost since it's the first girl I've kissed and done anything with and don't want to be alone again. I completely avoid girls but this one was really receptive so I tried.
Anyways, thanks again everybody, I'll run to sleep

>go to dinner
>order a bunch of expensive food for you and her
>say "oh i forgot my wallet in the car"
>leave

HELLO M'LADY

I AM GOING TO _____ WITH A FEW FRIENDS. YOU SHOULD COME ALONG

jesus christ you're retarded

I dont think its a catfish. Not sure about the fucking guys. She seems really awkward, maybe shes a qt autist like me

thx for the advice, thats a good time limit

>oneitis
You guys really need to learn to either shit or get off the pot.

>ex leaves me with my best friend after cheating on me
>become king of the chads, absolutely hate women and commitment
>will fuck married women, call them out when I see them in public and put them on blast
>don't even save numbers
>fuckes my ex's 15 year old sister and posted the pics on her facebokk

Thanks

No one normal after early 20's has a oneitis. Just forget about her, proper adult relationships are built on mutual attraction/interest from the get go, not one party chasing the other for months.

Time to grow up kids

I'll take things that didn't happen for 100 Alex.

I get the sense most of them never actually tried to chase the woman in question.

>REEEEEE, I've had the biggest crush on this girl in my major for the last two semesters and now she's dating someone
>Did you ever even talk to her?
>What? No!

FFS

Yep. Learned that the hard way, for the last time, last year. I'm 22 now and it's time to stop making up fantasies in my head.

After a point you should not be trying anymore, it's unnatural.

you'll make it

>tfw you've reached the point where you can actually fuck quite a lot of girls if you at least put some minimal effort into it
>good face, nice job, comfortable with my body for the first time in years and still with a nice inprovement momentum going
>tfw you're having regular sex that is both satisfactory and completely free of compromise
>tfw you still come home after a hard day feeling like complete shit and wishing for nothing other than her
>the fucking gf

I have finally figured it out, Veeky Forums.

The gf is unattainable. She doesn't really exist. We have struggled so hard and for so long for her that she has transcended the human sphere to become a deity.

What should I do now?

>24
>been in college for 6 years now
>still a fucking junior
>did part time, dropped and failed a few classes
>passing 2/4 of my classes
>hate my accounting major
>not sure what I want to do with my life
>still very behind in my classes
>trying to finish school so I can get a better job to help my mom
>whole family is having money problems
>all my friends are moving on with their lives
>no gf ever
>still a virgin
>constantly falling in love with pretty much any girl that shows me attention
>have feels for my old lesbian classmate who’s in a relationship and now lives in another city
>trying to make friends at uni but no one is really accepting me
>tried meet up with people from /soc/ and /r9k/ but they all bailed at the end
>the small amount of friends I have left aren’t really doing much with their lives
>My only best friend I have is also depressed, but he won’t talk about it. I feel like he’s gonna kill himself and theres nothing I can do to stop him.
>lost all my baby gains
>life is beating my ass

Jesus user. Get it together

Read Hemingway.

Start with the short stories. Fifty Grand, The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber, The Battler, The Capital of the World and then go for the novels.

Start with The Old Man and the Sea and then For Whom the Bell Tolls. After that you're on your own.

He saved my life. Maybe he'll save both yours and your friend's too.

I forgot about Ten Indians and Indian Camp. Read those short stories too.

What state?

not good bruh
i can't eat all the eggs i prepared for myself
i thought i could handle it
but i couldn't

>Talking to gym buddy today
>He's about a 6/10
>Dyel, skinny fat, and has bad facial aesthetics
>Still manages to have an active sex life and is on his third girlfriend right now at the age of 17
>Tfw I'm better looking and /fit but still a hopeless perma virgin at the age of 24

Simply making friends will help your social skills. I assume you have none because you gym buddy is 7 years younger than you, usually peoples lives are not relatable with that much of an age difference.

>be me
>walking back to dorm after work ends
>see qt u asked out last semester
>she is with a guy who is taller than be but over weight and clearly does not lift
>think about how much better my body is than his
>think of killing myself
>feelsbadman.png

>but she doesnt seem very interested
Don't obsesses over it and let it become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You'll do fine. If it doesn't work out, it's a hell of a learning experience.

>Don't obsesses over it
Part of the reason I asked her out was because I couldn't get through a shift at work (we work at the same place) without thinking about her, so I think I'm fucked at this point desu

I'm trying man
Alright I'll look in to those books
I live in Texas and the girl moved to Florida

Lol you think women actually know a good body when they see one? Women are so retarded about fitness in general that fatties and overweight guys are able to trick them into believing that they're strong.

I know your feels user, keep going I'm cheering for you

She said yes when she could have said no.

just die already lol

hey man same here

Oneitis broke up with me in october over text. i finally met her after 2 weeks to talk about it and she told me she fucked some guy while drunk and said it was nothing to worry about and dont overthink it. i found out the other day that on december 1 she was in a relationship with the guy. this guys her older sisters friend he's 26 she's 19 and im 20 lol. at least it wasn't as bad as her sister cause she left her bf of 10 years for that guys friend.

so much shock it's fucked, it was worse than the breakup itself for sure, pretty brutal. but if it happened once it can happen again you'll find it again and it gets better each day, but it is the hardest thing ive ever been through

good luck in there man

> College freshman
> Join this shitty board games club because I have nothing better to do
> Meet 6/10 grill who also likes anime and is pretty sweet
> I'm a khhv 6/10 face autist who lifts
> Only meet her once weekly and she comes to the club with her friends who are all girls
> Pretty sure I have a chance with her because she is a weab (only watches shonen shit tho LMAO) and isn't hot
> Can't ask her out because never been with her alone and she is always with her friends
I don't really know what to do even if she likes me too I can't ask her out

Doing pretty good my main issue is i just cant decide on which career i want to pursue. Im 22 working a shit 17$ an hour job and i want to go to school which will put me in major debt unfortunately. How did you guys figure out what you wanted to do?

i was with 1 girl ever for 2 years she was 17-19 during. she had fucked im guessing 25-30 people by 17, including a pig roast by 2 sorta friends in highschool at a grad trip and fucked a few other of my friends in highschool. it took about a year of dating before i literally never thought or cared about it. it's pretty fucked but 4 kills is not bad and you'll completely not care soon

>17$ an hour

What do you do now?

I was delivering furniture for 17$ an hour and then i ended finding a job at a liqour store for the same hourly wage, so I took it because I figured it would be alot easier (which it is) but its so boring and unrewarding, and pretty embarrassing desu

better than me im 20 making 11.40$ cad working at tim hortons just finished business marketing diploma lol. i hope i find something, anything decent

>weab
>tho
>LMAO
Don't waste her time.

Where about in canada? I live in Vancouver which was recently named the 3rd most expensive city in the world. At least you have a future with your degree, did it put you in the hole?Im thinking about joining the rcmp. Its a 6 months boot camp and when you finish you are placed into a job, you even get 500$ weekly allowance. Id have to live in bumfuck Saskatchewan for 6 months though.

Come on, he's a freshman. She probably Rawr's and Yaaass's

hahahahahahahahahhaa

you are fucked my boy

WHY

>girlfriend tells me that shes going to start waste training
>explain to her why it's bullshit and that she'd be better off just exercising and eating properly like a normal person
>calls me an asshole for "not supporting her"
Why the fuck do I even bother, man?

No she said she was watching Hunter X Hunter on Saturday Night and she wears normal clothes

> Can't ask her out because never been with her alone and she is always with her friends
Just ask her dude. It will make her other friends jealous of the attention and if she doesn't say yes, you could still have a chance of them fighting over you. Girls want attention and get jealous real easy.

Leave humanity behind

>dad developed schizophrenia and bipolar over past 2 decades, now to the point where he lost his job and yells at a specific wall throughout the day
>quit college to take on 2 full time jobs to pay for shit
>fired from one job for being more productive than social
>gets call from a sgt., bro killed himself (marines)
>dad kicks me out after getting impulsively married, "she can take care of me now
>ate probably 5k calories and drank 1k to cope
I don't even like eating fast food and I didn't feel any better after eating like I did when I was a kid
>22yo, looking to get my shit back together by this weekend, start moving forward in my life unchained by my father's problems
I'm so upset that people can see all the stress on my face, please stop asking if I need help, I just need time to adjust.

2 days in and I haven't texted my ex after the break up.

Still sad though at least lifting and working out makes me happy, might play some vidya again

>tried to get their phone number
>got an email address

I don't know how to feel

>notice gf of 6mos has been acting distant the past week
>ask her to get together so i can ask what's up
>she tells me she doesn't feel """emotionally connected"" to me anymore and doesn't see us together in the long term
>says we can still be friends
>5 min conversation and we're over

the worst part is how coldly she did it. she didn't even seem like she felt bad about it. like she never even cared about me at all

Do I do it in front of her friends? ask her if she had a minute to talk?
What do I do exactly? I am literally autistic (psych diagnosis)

>Look at ex's facebook
>This user has deleted his or her account

she blocked you dude :(

Yeah bro unless youve liked never talked to her before haha. If you have some sort of connection just be like "Hey what are you doing tomorrow" she will answer with either "nothing, what up?" then just ask her "you wanna grab a bite to eat or something?" if she says yes than youre golden. If she says "sorry i cant i have to do blah blah blah" than she isnt interested and its better to just leave it alone.

>coworker found my tinder
>tells other coworkers
>"haha show us your profile user, let's see if we have any of the same matches"
>"i have no matches"
>"shut the fuck up, yes you do"
>show them
>"did you just get the app today?"
>"a few months"
>"...what the fuck, user... I didn't even think it was possible. even that greasy lardass craig got hookups on tinder"
So how do I kill myself, Veeky Forums?

Nah it will straight up tell you their account is deactivated. If you're blocked it looks different.

Top tier taste. Some of the most beautiful literature I've read and really improved my mood back then.