Does your dad approve of your Veeky Forums lifestyle?

Does your dad approve of your Veeky Forums lifestyle?

Does your dad lift? Does he lift with you?

My father died in Auschwitz.

my dad died from a heart attack when i was 11...

he's the reason i decided to get fit

My dad's a fat drunk, never lifted in his life

My father died an Auschwitz

Fixed that for you

He does approve, wanted to lift with me, but he has a very physically demanding job and at his age he just doesn't have the energy. He still looks better than me though

Don't joke about it I'm serious he died when I was only toddler. He was watching in guard tower and fell and broke head.

yeah my dad's pretty great

when he was in his 20s he was in great shape and very strong - 600lb+ squat - and he still lifts regularly. he's very encouraging and supportive of me doing the same, without pressuring me into it.

My dad was buff in his 20's but stopped lifting and died at 44 from liver failure due to drinking.

Old joke is old.

dad was fit strong army man. mom was overweight and made all the haes excuses constantly. start getting fat as a kid. dad works all the time. always home with mom. eat (healthy) which means homemade food full of fat and carbs. healthy snacks all involve lumps of peanut butter on fruit or veggies. dad gets me running gear and tries to get me to do his 4am runs. don't like it. knees hurt. keep getting fat. stretch marks and all that. keep living as a fat ass. high bp. bad cholesterol bad joints. see dad once a year at Christmas.

My Dad's a complete asshole about it, he /fraud/s and goes to the gym 6 days a week.
If I visit him and don't go with him, he gets the shits and him and his partner mock me for being small.
Him & his partners kids are on gear, we're around the same age (late teens/early twenties) so we get compared. Natty lanklets cannot compete with manlets on tren.

Writing this grinded my gears a bit, honestly fit parents aren't the best.

Dr tells me I have fatty liver. (drinking and smoking for the past 10 years) oh shit I'm gonna die. Finally decide to turn my life around. go to rehab. find Veeky Forums read read read. especially about nutrition. everything I thought I knew was total Bullshit. start eating less. start losing weight that easy. can't believe how easy it is. I thought you had to eat and drink all the right shit to trick your body in to losing weight. mom vehemently denies calories in calories out. keep losing weight. get a gymn membership and start lifting. down 50 lbs and lifting with dad now. dad still out lifts me at almost 60. but our relationship is great. seeing how happy he is to have that in common and to see me getting my life together is a great feeling guys. I feel like he's finally proud of me.

Did your dad have you when he was like 16?

Learn how to green text home boy but good job and what was your dad in the army

If you can ejaculate you have no excuse not to plant children. You are a cuckold I am afraid.

>dad gets me running gear
for a second i thought you had a sweet dad

he was a captain when he retired. I'm not sure what his actual job was. he only went overseas for desert storm. and it was basically over by the time he got there. he was medical though anesthesia.

he's always been a good dad. we just were never that close.

>meandmydaddy.jpg

homos get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I inspired my entire family, dad included, into eventual fitness

kind of odd but leave it to the middle child

My dad is Veeky Forums personified while I am a twink

My dad goes to the same gym as me as a kind of physical therapy, he meets with a PT for 2 hours a week. He's really old (mid-70s) and has no social awareness and always wears polo shirts with pockets full of pens, and khaki shorts with a belt.

Fuck yeah, good story

My dad has been bear mode since before I was born. He and my brothers are Veeky Forums as fuck, and he's my biggest inspiration in fitness, among many other things. My father has the strength of 10 lawyers.

Don't have a Veeky Forums lifestyle (yet) but my dad is getting kind of fit sometimes but he gets some depression here and there for not being with me desu.

But eh, he expected me to be getting virgin pussy all day like him so I'm a disappointment to him since I'm his only child and I'm a virgin at 19, close to 20.
I will take surrogacy later desu, not gonna get married to some cunt bitch golddigger.

Also, no way in hell someone will have a dad that hates the Veeky Forums lifestyle though.

he approves, but from the looks of it he couldn't give less of a shit.

My dad doesn't lift, but he was so proud of me when I won my first powerlifting comp. He seemed actually happy to have a son who isn't a complete failure at everything.