Hi Veeky Forums, started SS 4 months ago, never lifted before then...

hi Veeky Forums, started SS 4 months ago, never lifted before then. i was a 23 y/o 5'8 skellington dyel with a 6/10 face. and khv

last month i lost my khv to my current and first gf. she is an 8/10 by /soc/ standards. please dont think im boasting - im hoping this will inspire any of you lurkers who have a defeatist mentality and think it isnt worth the effort. earlier she just told me that im fitter than most of her skellington exes. im extremely dyel by Veeky Forums standards, but SS metaphorically saved my life. thanks to rippetoe and all the fitizens who kept telling me to eat more when i was stalling even though i insisted i was way over my TDEE already (i wasnt)

also rate my progress

>4 months of SS
>those lifts
bruh you did SS wrong WRONG WRONG

What website is this

>do Greyskull for 2 months
>already at intermediate levels of lifting

OP, you fucked up

i started from the bottom of all purple, like almost subpar pink. and these 4 months included my learning period, which means it had a lot of bad form and non ATG where i had to deload to get the form right. and a lot of stalling because i wasnt eating right. it wasnt 4 months of smooth progress. it was 4 months starting from a DYEL body and DYEL mentality

are you guys memeing me? i refuse to believe this
symmetric strength

SS is designed for maximum gainz. You're supposed to eat a shitload of food and do all of the accessories. Hardly anyone does SS right, 4 months should've gotten you to intermediate.

oh yeah i did it on a slow bulk
but 4 months from subpar/untrained to intermediate? fuck duuuuuuuuuuuuuude oh well

you're not supposed to do all the accessories you fucking retard
>hardly anyone does SS right
>advises OP to do SS wrong

its decent progress, keep it up opie, remember everyone on fit benched 1pl8 on their first go

That is not decent progress at all. 4 months and thats it? You are retarded

>8/10 by /soc/ standards
So a 5/10?

yes it's a meme. people claim to become intermediate in a very short time are either already very strong or just lying.

like, one guy was a semi professional rugby player, 6'5" and got to a 4 plate deadlift within two months and gave shit to people who were skinny office workers for not getting as strong as fast

more like a 3/10

What is that website called again? Where you got that graph

R8 me pls. 160 pounds

i started reg park a month and a half ago.

your are not gonna like this. kek

chicken legs detected

2 weeks into Stronglifts come the fuck at me bro

you are absolutely right.

6' 150 pounds, 16 y.o
Been lifting for half a year switching between SS, Reg Park's 5x5 and now doing Alphadestiny's novice and its bretty good

fuckin' kek m8

Upper body is for faggots.

MODS

nothing personal kid

135lb skele. Please rate