THE WOLF HAS SPOKEN

It's over faggots. Game over. It's time to kill yourself

twitter.com/FT/status/922451908975120384

What a salty no coiner

I am in crypto simce 2013 and sadly I have to agree. 90% of these ICO's are pump n dump scams. Bubble will pop soon.

Your bubble is going to explode soon

Well no shit. Get into BTC asap.

He believes in cryptocurrencies but not in ICOs

Everyone knows ICOs are scams lol

woah this guy is a financial GENIUS

everything in this world is a scam

Tweet won't load. Whatd it say

icos are not scams if they fulfill their promise and create real value

lol did it seriously take this twitter wanker for you to figure out that if you give me millions for something i didnt do yet, im leaving your faggot ass a bagholder
LMAO

everyone knows its in a bubble moron. doesnt mean you cant make money off it. just dont marry any alt coin but instead use it to build more btc. even george soros himself said when he sees a bubble he jumps in and rides the wave

lol and what % have?

Oh look another kike is disparaging crypto, this particular kike has done years in jail for fraud why the fuck is this news?

Why does a mainstream financial publication feel the need to explain things in terms of movie characters?

if only you could read

guess the jews are behind that too

In the same way the Amazon one did

The cause of the mania about cryptocurrencies is that people saw Bitcoin's value skyrocket over the years, and hope that some other coin does the same, and want to "get in" as soon as they can.

It's a gamble. Anyone who claims that they are in it because they analyzed it financially and think it's going to be big is full of shit.

They are just hoping to get lucky, as the people who bought bitcoin early got lucky.

alts are all obviously going to fail.

bitcoin is the only real deal, but alts are pump and dumps for easy money. even the wolf can see that

>alts are pump and dumps for easy money. even the wolf can see that

He knows it because that's how he made his millions. We should take his word on this.

You get excactly what you want with ICOs: tokens or coins

If those tokens/coins are useless, it's your own fault for having bought them.

>SCAM!!!!!
Fucking normies

Oh i am. i don't hodl any of these alts. they all crash to zero

And your lying ass is going to jail. What goes around comes around.