This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Is that fucking Beans from Even Stevens

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>tfw you used to think this DYEL was big

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

BEANS HOW DID YOU GET PAST THE ELECTRIC FENCE?

Underrated

Wrong.

What happened to OP's pic body? Bad genetics? Bad routine?

He literally has the worst genetics imaginable (apart from being a downie). He's 25 years old in this picture.

He probably still gets a ton of pussy, though, since he was on Even Stevens when he was a kid.

Yeah he gets tons...just look at his facebook...

>balding
>14yo
If that's peak performance then I've already left humanity behind.

nah bro when he'd come into stater Bros it was really actually sad, he was always expecting somebody to recognize him, you know kinda looking around at the checkout like somebody might have called his name from afar. but I was the only one who ever did and I didn't say a word. I was a bag boy and still felt pity for him. Also he drove a lowered 90s hatchback and Idk whenever he'd come on I'd just get sad.
I wish him and shia would have never grown up.

>he probably still gets a ton of pussy
He might even have one

Why does he even bother having that stupid goatee

why does that guy have cable up his ass?

is this a family of midgets or something? i wouldn't mind plowing that broad

Isn't this the average Armenian in 2050?

Is that the cuck male feminist that punched a conservative woman reporter at a woman's rights rally?

If so his name is Dion bews