Can you still be an alpha male if you engage in femdom behind closed doors...

Can you still be an alpha male if you engage in femdom behind closed doors? My weakness is high test women sitting on my face, but apart from that I'm alpha in every other regard.

Do I have any hope?

nope, you're a degenerate

might as well become a male feminist now

if you believe there's such a distinction as alpha/beta males then you already know the answer

Hmm....interesting question, I would say that BBRRRRRRRAAAAFAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPAATTTHTHTBTBTBTBHTBHTBHTHBTAHHAHAHATTATPPTPTHTHTHTBTBTBTBTBHHBHHKKKKAAALAAMAAZZOOOODODDDDDAAAAAA

>not engaging in degenerate sexual activities to obtain the maximum dopamine release and have the strongest orgasms.

There are people on this board who will never let a girl shove a finger up their butt or get a rimjob because they thinks its gay, and theyre missing out on a whole world of fun times.

What's wrong with a girl riding your face? shit's fun and comfy. Not like she's fucking you with a strap on or calling you a sissy

If facesitting is as deep into femdom as you go, you're fine. U just like to eat your queen's pussy.

I like being a good boy and being petted, so I'm probably much more sub than you.

>KKKKAAALAAMAAZZOOOODODDDDDAAAAAA

Sounds like a fucking street fighter attack, holy shit.

>Chun-li facesits Ryu.
>Finishes him off with the 42-Point Ass-Cheek Crush.

>apart from that I'm alpha in every other regard.
You're asking Veeky Forums for validation of your sexual preferences, that's inherently more pathetic than just about anything you could do in the bedroom short of literal cuckolding.

Femdom is the act of being dominated by a woman and that makes you a pussy faggot.

Partaking in a little BDSM with your lifting bro after you hit the gym is acceptable because sometimes you need a little help transitioning from gym/war mentality back into civilian life.

?? Eating pussy is the most "alpha" thing you can do. As a girl if a guy is crazy about going down on me he seems way more manly in my eyes than those insecure gay boys who don't enjoy drenching their face with a girls juices.

20lbs of pussy and ass

PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Also, I don't get how this is seen as not alpha, our bodies are made for comfort, our boobs? our cute little stomachs? made to be used as a pillow.
our fabulous thighs and hips? made to grab on to or lay on! we are literally made to grab on to and comfort you and pet your hair.

there's nothing wrong with that, it's human natures, all animals experience it and so do we.

these fucking underage new fags need to leave

unfortunately you wont be alpha unless your tall and in charge
like what said you will be considered a degenerate, but anyone who browses Veeky Forums is already a degenerate be default

I hear you brother, this is my fetish as well.
Never come across anyone else who loves to get his face sat on as much as me. Biggest dream is to get ridden by one qt and another qt on my face.

I have had girls sit on my face several times, but I fucked up when I asked my gf to do it one time. I could tell she was a bit weirded out. She obliged but I could tell she was not getting turned on by it. I usually am the dominant part in the sex, and I know most girls love to get dominated. Long story short, gf stopped viewing me as alpha, even though I was alpha outside of the bedroom. Gf started cheating with my friend because she didn't think I would do anything about it. Beat his ass up, broke up with gf and have been a bit broken hearted ever since. Which is what lead me to lifting

Yeah thanks, my ass is a one way street

please be in [CITY] and such, sit on my face

She's right, when you make a girl lose control while eating her out she can see the power you have over her.

Gf was always top, doing light bdsm and shit like that to me. You arent alone

>like 5 years ago
>dating a sexually timid qt
>get drunk with her one night at a party over at a friends place
>go back to my car and start making out
>things heat up and we're about to start banging
>she forces me down and rides grinding my face
>5 years later still one of the best memories to fap to

There's nothing better than easily holding a girl down with your big arms while she squirms from pleasure. Usually it's fantastic foreplay, but I have made my gf orgasm from it several times.

You're a worthless piece of shit.

Run a cycle of KCl immediately

Timid yet sexually bossy girls are so fucking hot.

p-pls gf

you sound fat

>BRANNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK

no
but youre perfect for being a bitch

>seeking validation of your sexual preference on taiwanese butterfly collecting symposium
>being alpha
choose wisely, only one answer is right

(OP)
> Long story short, gf stopped viewing me as alpha, even though I was alpha outside of the bedroom. Gf started cheating with my friend because she didn't think I would do anything about it.

Haha yea of course mate, tell yourself that.

Orly, friend. Then what is your explanation? That I'm a bitch ass beta? Projecting faggot

you sound /pol/

>>BRANNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK

possibly the funniest sounding one i've come across.

>most girls love to get dominated
I fucking hate this. My gf is THICC af and all I want is for her to dominate me with that perfect ass, but she just can't. She's tried god bless her but it's really awkward and she absolutley can't get into it, and I really gotta dominate her to get her off. It's OK since I'm a switch more than a sub, but jesus why can't women just play around with power roles in the bedroom and not make a big deal out of it?? I mean the fact that one is "alpha" outside the bedroom is precisely what makes the power inversion hot.

>but jesus why can't women just play around with power roles in the bedroom and not make a big deal out of it??
blame society m8. they program women to be submissive and passive aggressive

>*BRRRRAAAAAAPT*

- Finn

Facesitting is alpha. Sometimes even the most alpha men need a break from being in charge and just want their entire universe to consists of ass.

This. We need more plus sized barbie dolls to combat this

>BBBBBBRRRRFFFFFFTTTTGHGHGGYHGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I have a hard time understanding OP and most replies in this thread. Why do you consider facesitting being dominated? Are woman demanding they mount your face and only get up when they say so? Is that what you guys are talking about? Because that has never been my experience. I ask for her to do it, I stop when I feel like, I pull her tight by her wrists while I tonguefuck her. I feel like we're not talking about the same sex act, or at least the same approach.

He's right, you know.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

no you stop when she feels like it faggot

At what point is it ok to ask for a time out? Or is it to the death?

death

The fact that you're asking this means you're insecure. Now get lost with this cancer.

>caring what other people think about you
>caring what other people think of your FETISHES
Congrats op,you'll never be Alpha.

You do fetish stuff with prostitutes dude, don't bring that shit into a relationship - that's a formula for disaster.

BRAPOOPPOOOPPOOOPPOOOPPOOO

I've never seen an animal sit on anothers face for pleasure.

I'm not gonna tongue a prostitute

H A M P L A N E T

Checked

if you get a woman to do that to you then you alpha af most women are not interested in that

Yes.

Yeah. Being a fucking pervert and indulging it is alpha. There isn't much thats more beta than being a raging perv and holding it all back because you're self conscious.

Behold the quads of truth

Doing what you like without worrying about what others think is alpha.

Asking Veeky Forums if you're alpha enough is the opposite of alpha.

Am I still alpha if i am in good shape and succeessful at work and with women, but I enjoy having my girl "catch" me wearing stockings and a skirt on the couch and dragging me to the bedroom by my hair and spanking my ass raw with a riding crop and whipping and slapping my dick and fucking my ass with a dildo while calling me a dirty slut and making me cum hands-free from prostrate stimulation then wiping up my cum and making me eat every drop?