COSS - invest in your future

COSS - invest in your future

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally best investment right now. $10M cap.

COSS is love. COSS is life. COSS is cat.
I think I spend too much time here...

Guys remember to report threads which are pure shilling so that mods can find then and delete/ban

>shiling
>COSS
choose one

That's true, actually. Threads about COSS are getting less substantial and more like classic one-liner shills.

Guys, we need better content.

why hasnt there been a boob sharing ico
>10 coins per boob squeeze
>10000 to pimp a boob node

dude, i want to accumulate, so i WANT THEM TO THINK it is shilling

You really don't need to shill Coss. It will go up without it soon enough.

Unironically brilliant.

This tbf

we don't need to invent any content, literally just post COSS's own roadmap and plans. It's a beautiful roadmap and if they do what they said they'll do it's going to be hugely successful.

We're going to see crazy FOMO in the coming months where it goes 2x, then 3x, people freak, it goes 5x, 10x it's going to be massive. I'll sincerely feel bad for anyone that didn't buy at current prices.

Ok can someone check my math? I see Coss guys spouting out incredible numbers, so follow me and tell me where I go wrong

I buy 10k Coss for ~1100
I now own 10,000/100,000,000 Coss (AFAIK 100M is very close to the actual circulating supply right now)
So i own: 0.0001 of all Coss, now the devs split the fee allocation 50/50 so I actually get a share of 0.00005.
Lets say Coss gets more popular and handles... 10 Million volume daily (short term, but still substantial growth from today)
So roughly 70 Mil / week, at an average fee rate of 0.15%
Leads to $105,000 in fees being collected, that week.
With my split of 0.00005*105,000= $5.25
So assuming I dump 1 grand into Coss today, and assuming Coss gets 30X more volume than today, and reaches 10M a day, then I get about 5 bucks a week.

How is this going to change my life

The price of the coin raises... Can you breath by yourself or is it assisted.?

but its not on binance

You just described a 25% yearly return. Boomer money will come in until that's a 5% return, at which point you can sell and move on to something else. There's no guarantee it will work out that way, but that's my thought process.

think he's just talking about profiting off the dividends and indefinitely holding his COSS though, and in that case the price itself doesn't matter, only the volume

i dunno, glancing over that it doesn't seem wrong, but something doesn't check out. I'm holding around 25k COSS right now and with only like $500k daily volume on their exchange, earned about ~$5+ on the last dividends payout, so if it went up 20x (to $10M) I would expect my payout to go up 20x as well.

Can't check if your calculations are correct but assuming they are:
1. For $1k, you can just buy the token for its future value, not split fee
2. Binance atm has $72,497,523 volume for last 24hrs. COSS it's not on Binance level but it very much may be in the next months if team delivers. Recalculate accordingly.
3. COSS is not just the exchange, the fees will also be collected and split from POS mechant system.
4. As for the exchange itself, IIRC they will also be doing ICOs which will very likely pump the volume.

I need to make more COSS-Cat images.

although to be fair even if that math is more or less correct, $5x52 = $260 annually on a $1100 investment isn't bad

This. People in cryptocommunities got really spoiled.

This right here.

you're right user it probably will have to level out with the price of Coss, as people realize 25% annual returns.
Yeah you guys are right
Eh fuck it, i'll get 10k and just hold them for a year and see where it goes
If this hits binance levels even by next year, then I could be seeing closer to $50 a week, not counting compounding interest from gaining more Coss

> medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
> Now lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance, another very new exchange, which launched in August and 2 months later already has volumes of approximately $100mm/day. If COSS did the same, that would mean volumes of ~$36.5b volume/year, where $73mm (0.2%) would get distributed to 93mm tokens, which amounts to $0.78/year/token. At the current value of COSS at $0.20 that amounts to a ~400% fee split allocation/year.
> Assuming that investors drive up the price of the COSS token until it yields a 10% yearly fee split allocation, that would value the COSS token at $7.80, a 39x return from where it currently trades.

Not included above is the fact that only coins on their exchange or with a contract on MEW wallet will be considered for dividends. So HitBTC, Etherdelta, and anywhere else it's traded won't be part of the pool. So 2-4x the numbers above.

I'm honestly sure you won't regret it. Unless a major fuckup comes like Singapore banning crypto (which is very unlikely), this has a long way up.

Been holding 20k for a while now, thinking of selling 50% of LINK and buying more. It's a good investment, simple as that. It's also more of an investment than crypto-gambling as the token generates actual value.

On a side note, I'm glad to be part of COSSplayers as I read almost every thread about it on Veeky Forums and I dare to say we can keep the discussion in a pretty civilized manner.

Cheers to all of you guys. :)

dude I already rubbed one off on your last pic, stop with the attractive females. The last one was way hotter though