ITT: myths burgerfaggots like to use

ITT: myths burgerfaggots like to use

>vegans have lower testosterone!

wrong

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/harvards-meat-and-mortality-studies/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11316316/Red-meat-triggers-toxic-immune-reaction-which-causes-cancer-scientists-find.html
nutritionfacts.org/2012/09/20/why-meat-causes-inflammation/
health.harvard.edu/blog/new-study-links-l-carnitine-in-red-meat-to-heart-disease-201304176083
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/vegan-meat-life-expectancy-eggs-dairy-research-a7168036.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: myths leafchodes like to use

>articles from www.totallynotveganpropaganda.com are factual and completely unbiased!

nutritionfacts.org
>vegan propaganda site

found the salty meatbaby

how are those bowel tumors coming along?

>huh, I can't hear you, speak louder and from your chest

>i lack an argument but here's this incoherent rambling

here's your (You)

>NUTRITIONFACTS.ORG is a strictly non-commercial, science-based public service provided by Dr. Michael Greger, providing free updates on the latest in nutrition research via bite-sized videos.

Boy that Dr. Greger sure seems like an interMichael Herschel Greger is an American physician, author, and professional speaker on public health issues, particularly the benefits of a whole foods, plant-based, healthy diet and the harms of eating animal products. He is a vegan and creator of NutritionFacts.org.

Oh boy let me google that guy real quick

>Michael Herschel Greger is an American physician, author, and professional speaker on public health issues, particularly the benefits of a whole foods, plant-based, healthy diet and the harms of eating animal products. He is a vegan and creator of NutritionFacts.org.

Oh wow, looks like nutritionfacts.org is owned and operated by an outspoken, high profile vegan. Surely that means his website is unbiased, right?

That site is literally vegan propaganda. People don't hate vegans because their diet is stupid (which it is, by the way). People hate vegans because of people like you who spend all day on www.veganconfirmationbias.com and spew bullshit "facts."

Your fad diet is honestly so cult-like it's scary.

Also, yfw I had 2 chicken breasts today.

>meatfags too btfo from the very first post to even reply to the thread, better let it slide down to obscurity so we cant be wrong

Omit paragraph 2

>American physician, author, and professional speaker on public health issues

>also happens to be vegan

propaganda!!!1!1 fucking vegans!

yeah how strange, a licensed physician has a healther diet than you. no one was surprised

If thats true then why has Vegan Stains made no gainz?
>checkmate

DELTE THIS

>all these facts about vegsnism are 100% true
>it says so right here on this vegan website

>all these facts about god are 100% true
>it says so right here in the Bible

>all these facts about Allah are true
>it says so right here in the Koran

>all these facts about HAES are true
>it says so right here on this tumblr infograph

here's jake shields, a vegan mma fighter who would pound you into mush until you cry like the frustrated meatchild you are

Which divisional championships do they hold?

nutritionfacts.org/video/harvards-meat-and-mortality-studies/

>website uses harvard studies as sources

>WAAAH PROPAGANDA
harvard must be a vegan shill website too, right? you're not just frustrated because you're btfo?

That's like saying:

>American author, and professional speaker on social issues

>also happens to be in the kkk

But yeah totally any website of his will be completely unbiased.

This whole board is pathetic

>31 wins 9 losses

do you really want to attempt to argue that he couldnt sully your asshole and make you beg for mercy?

cognitive dissonance at work

here's john fitch, a non vegan mma fighter who just got done beating the shit out of your saladfucking hero.

>Where is chest?
Wow a trained fighter can beat me up? Call CNN I've got a headline for them
>TRAINED FIGHTER MURDERS UNTRAINED CIVILIAN

Plant eating bitch, cant even get laid because eating pussy is still considered carniverous

see

Now imagine all the meat eaters that would pound you, you idiot

he's not vegan he's vegetarian you dumbfuck

I'm sure they compare people with vegan diets to lazy slobs who eat shitty processed food. There's a big difference between a healthy diet and an unhealthy diet even when they both contain meat. You keep posting the same source, because it's like your vegan tumblr. If vegsnism is so awesome, why did Italy just make it illegal to raise children as vegans? I guess they just don't have any scientists or neutririonists in Italy, right?

>began eating a vegan diet after being convinced by research that it's a healthy way to eat
>created hundreds of videos explaining why
>durr biased propaganda!

stop samefagging op

>mma fighters train muscles used for fighting
woah, such a shocker

>fight lasted 5 rounds
>not even a knockout

so nothing happened

I never said I could beat him, I'm just asking in what division is he champion? Surly with his amazing vegan abilities he can't be dominated by some cancer riddled meat eater, right?

>2017, not realizing scientists are shilling.

global warming, GMO, tobacco, diets.

Did Dr. Oz teach you nothing? Theyre all for sale to the highest bidder.

>stop samefagging op

feel free to go consume a cock

>If vegsnism is so awesome, why did Italy just make it illegal to raise children as vegans?

they didn't. you're thinking of a proposal that one ignorant politician made, not an official law.

Wow, supply an arguement at anytime. Why are Vegans always 110lb beta faggots? Does the diet of rabbit food turn them into faggots?

>diet has a bearing on fighting skills

this is the mind of a meat eater at work

jake shields has a better record than jake fitch

>31 posts
>9 posters

yeah okay you're totally not samefagging

It's impossible to eat nothing but plants everyday and not turn into a pussy.

>austin aries 202lbs at 5'9

>your argument
>valid

pick one

i would be happy to point out which posts are mine if you're really so butthurt and perturbed about it

> mfw vegans are the most autistic posters on Veeky Forums

can't you vegancucks just make a general and go cirlcejerk about how superior you are instead of shitting up the rest of the board

Well you got me there. All the same though, you are no better than a fucking bible thumper trying to force your skewed beliefs on others. Next you will say we evolved as plant eaters, and the fact we have teeth for tearing apart meat is completely coincidental.

Your boy post because he couldn't outlast the meat

Oh look it's another veganzealot vs meatcuck thread.

nope, it's fun to shit on meat eaters who use appeal to nature fallacies to think theyre superior

> pro wrestler who does steroids
> no guise hes totally jacked because hes a vegan

the fact that he's roiding and that small makes it very apparent that he's vegan

>every fast food commercial shows some grinning faggot chomping down into a burger in slow motion

>this isnt foisting your beliefs on others, this isnt borderline mind control

here's your (You)

>im a meat eater and this vegan is bigger than me so i'm going to assume he's on steroids

haha nice

>borderline mind control

>my beliefs are the right beliefs
>fuck you for having a different one near me

kek that you think we have

>teeth for tearing apart meat

your canines? those centimeter long nubs that any herbivorous monkey would put to shame? of all the dumb things to raise as a point

>boasts about a vegan mma fighter
>diet has no effect on fighting skills

Then why the fuck does it matter? He had accomplished less than fighters who aren't vegan, so the fact he is vegan is completely worthless by your own words. Isn't this a bit hypocritical? Especially since you kept saying he could wreck me? He could wreck me because he is a better fighter, and his diet has nothing to do with it. Is that what you are saying? Maybe you just don't know what the fuck you are saying, because you don't have a way to win this conversation...

>let us compare, in the first image, a healthy looking woman eating a salad

and now, the average person who eats fast food and cheeseburgers

were you planning on making a point?

the whole point is that meatfags assume that vegans are weak, tiny betas who cant even put on muscle mass and its proven wrong time after time after time

You're the one going on and on about how your beliefs are the right beliefs, you condescending twat. We don't give 2 shits if you want to be a fucking vegan. You're the one saying how everyone who isn't a vegan is a dumb fuck. We are calling you a dumb fuck for saying everyone needs to be a vegan. Holy fucking hypocritical!

ooh i can google picture too!

Vegans literally are not capable of having original thoughts.

>fat guy trying to eat healthy to lose some weight and live a better life

i see nothing wrong

>time and time again

You mean every once in a while someone comes along and is the exception to the rule? Oh ya, that's time and time again, because every vegan is a champion bodybuilder or mma fighter, and there are no fat vegans, or vegans with cancer...

i'm a vegan and here's an original thought, go eat a pound of beef every day until your bowel tumors cause your anus to close shut and you become as full of shit physically as you are mentally

>I'm a vegan and here's an original thought
>go eat more meat than your body requires until it kills you

Literally incapable of original thoughts...

> and there are no fat vegans, or vegans with cancer...

no one said this. however there are endless studies by universities and scientists confirming that eating meat correlates with higher risk of cancer, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, etc

My point exactly.

that was an original thought, i made it just for you. you just said the exact same shit two posts in a row. youre the one being unoriginal here, meatfag

> /x/

It's clearly not working is what's wrong.

Meant

these are the two posts I've made in this thread >You're the one saying how everyone who isn't a vegan is a dumb fuck

op's taking the piss but what you said was dumb as fuck and ironic because you had just compared me to a bible thumper and then used the canine argument like a creationist uses a shitty psuedologic stock answer to stump atheists

>banana fits in my hand so god exists
>this type of tooth is called a canine so that means I'm part werewolf and designed to rip a steak apart

>ten mcdonalds commercials in one hour isn't suggestive at all

looks like you've submitted to your fast food overlords fully

>comparing vegan diets to average non-vegan diets
>won't compare vegan diets to healthy non-vegan diets

Sure showed me...

Well that doesn't fit his narrative so of course he won't do that.

that's because there's no such thing as a healthy non vegan diet :^)

Comparing average vegan diets to average non-vegan diets. You'd rather they compare average vegans to specially selected omnivores?

Just for me, huh?

just for you. because you salty meat eaters are all the same with your unoriginal, half baked arguments

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

>look at a blue zone where healthy lifestyle habits are common and every diet group lives significantly longer than the rest of the population
>vegetarian diets show health benefits over meat diets
>vegan diets show further benefit

Exactly, because the average person isn't concerned with their health. You keep saying being a vegan is healthier than eating meat, when in reality it isn't. Being a vegan is healthier than eating the average diet, but so is eating a healthy diet including meat. Your vegan diet is not healthier than every diet that includes meat, but you try to make it sound like it is. Meat isn't the problem. Overconsumption of unhealthy meats is the problem. Overconsumption of anything is a problem. Being a vegan isn't the fucking answer. Eating a healthy diet, whether vegan or not, is the answer. You keep acting like you're the only one with the right answers, but you're not.

>That image
BTFO

>meat isnt the problem

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11316316/Red-meat-triggers-toxic-immune-reaction-which-causes-cancer-scientists-find.html

>red meat literally triggers your immune system because its toxic

>not the problem

oh ok

You fucking idiots fall for this painfully obvious bait every time.

nutritionfacts.org/2012/09/20/why-meat-causes-inflammation/

>We've known for 14 years that a single meal of meat, dairy, and eggs triggers an inflammatory reaction inside the body within hours of consumption. This results in a stiffening of our arteries

>not the problem

> scrawny manlet
> bigger than anybody

W E W
E
W

body pic of you with timestamp now

> sitting around watching TV because you lack energy from your vegan lifestyle to get up and workout

>posts pics of a healthy vegan diet vs an unhealthy omnivorous diet
>assumes all omnivorous people eat burgers and fried food

You made my point. Rather than compare two identical diets with the exception that one includes regulated portions of lean meat, you compare a vegan diet to the diet of a fatass. You want me to compare my diet to some fat fuck vegan who eats nothing but peanut butter, noodles, deep fried tofu, French fries, and white bread? Who would be healthier then? You're so fucking ignorant, you can't accept the fact that many meat eaters eat the exact same food as vegans, except they also eat lean healthy portions of meat as well. I'm fucking done. You're no different than HAES supporters. You only use the statistics you want to use, with completely bias comparisons. This is why everyone hates vegans. It's not because of what you eat, it's because of who you are as people...

health.harvard.edu/blog/new-study-links-l-carnitine-in-red-meat-to-heart-disease-201304176083

>chemicals in meat linked to heart disease

>not the problem

>Being a vegan is healthier than eating the average diet, but so is eating a healthy diet including meat.

I agree, and I'm not one of the people arguing that any non-vegan diet is unhealthy. I think it should be recognized though that the healthiest non-vegan diets are those that are most like vegan diets, with a low intake of animal-sourced foods and high intake of plant foods. As this guy who runs the supposedly biased vegan website says, it's hard to say that a 100% vegan diet is necessarily healthier than the traditional Okinawan diet, which was something like 98% plant foods but with some fish and pork eaten during festivals.

The typical Veeky Forums diet that relies on meat and dairy daily for the bulk of protein is shit though.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/vegan-meat-life-expectancy-eggs-dairy-research-a7168036.html

>Vegans have substantially lower death rates than meat-eaters, a major study has found.

The study has been published in the JAMA Internal Medicine Journal and reignites debate around increasingly popular vegan diets amid conflicting medical advice and evidence over their impact of proponents' health.

The research was undertaken by scientists at Massachusetts General Hospital, who monitored health and diet records of more than 130,000 people over the course of thirty years.
i'm glad you're triggered

Kkk uses fbi statistics

They eat more then just a little pork and fish.

>vegans

keke x20

"The traditional okinawa diet" not the modern okinawa diet was very low in meat and virtually no dairy or eggs

>coming into the thread to shitpost

meat eaters

Vegans are generally health conscious people while meat eaters are general population. Compair vegans with health conscious omnivores and get back to me.

>the average vegan is more health conscious than the average meat eater

its almost like vegans have been suggesting this for decades

Yes, because if they don't watch what they eat, they'll end up deficient.

that's why my latest blood work was perfect and my resting HR is little above 40. why should i go vegan?

same as literally anyone who doesnt pay attention to nutrition. ever heard the phrase overfed and undernourished?

let me know what your bloodwork is like after 30 years of eating meat

i'm 30 and have been eating meat my whole life

You can't pretend that this isn't a massive issue for vegans vs normies.

which means it wont be long at all before it starts catching up with you. you're not young anymore. you're proudly walking into heart attack and stroke territory

Nobody cares about your shitty cult. Go sit on a carrot, faggot.

i'll convince your mom to go vegan and she can sit on my carrot, cunt