How come East Africans have Caucasian skulls? Are they the original humans?

How come East Africans have Caucasian skulls? Are they the original humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2012/05/naturally-blond-hair-in-solomon-islanders-rooted-in-native-gene-study-finds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4
jenjdanna.com/blog/2012/7/10/forensics-101-race-determination-based-on-the-skull.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26270337/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No they just racemixed with semites for the past thousand years or so.

>tfw never be Italian soldier invading ethiopian villages full of black caucasian qts

Neolithic Levantine admixture

Arab admixture from later on

Natufian admixture

>Are they the original humans?
They're not humans.

It’s a remnant of ancient Nordic admixture. That’s why the Horn of Africa is civilized and the rest of Africa (besides Northern Africa) is uncivilized.

More human than you, mutt

Prehistoric white guy orgies but thats a secret so dont go telling everyone aight shhhhhhh

Better question is how are they so fucking hot?

No joke I've heard Ethiopian women are top tier. You'd imagine them famined but I've heard some shocking descriptions.

The famine was only for like 2 years and it happened what, 40 years ago?

It's a stereotype based on standards of living.

Yeah but the reality is they're a lot better off than they used to be.

I'm a 100% Lithuanian.

This is a real person? Almost seems otherworldly

exactly

God bless you

Makeup and perm'd hair will do that

He's never seen a girl irl before

As a tiny people, you should be careful to not anger the NUMEROUS AND STRONG African males, else you might be genocided

^he's right you know

Now this is shitposting

>No joke I've heard Ethiopian women are top tier

They are

Nilots are more aesthetic.

How can they be top tier if they're female?

i would literally fuck this bitch until all the fluid exited my body and i died

More desu, Egyptians, Phoenicians and Arabs had been trading up and down the Red Sea for thousands of years

No they are what niggers looked like before they underwent the mutations that gave them their apish looking craniums. Another human shaped skull race the San people proves this as well that niggers didnt start with their simian looking skulls.

BBC is a West African thing, East Africans are dicklets.

Two of those were Semites.

AXUM

THOT

East Africans are still "black" they are just a variant. Black people don't all look one way. The same way "Asians" don't all look one way. The same way "Caucasians" dont all look one way. Yes, they generally have wider nostrils or a flatter nasal bridge(for obvious reasons that any scientist knows) and curly to coily hair, but otherwise, their skulls can look like anything. Also I don't like getting into this debate but words like "caucasian", "black" or "asian" features are kind of useless since anyone can look like anything. Certain features are just more common within Ethinicities and groups of people.
>inb4 storm fags accusing of "we wusing" or "muh social construct"

These are just facts.

Hahahahahhahahhah

Anyway, I thought there was data posted here way back that showed their traits, like those Blond haired blue eyed negroids in the Solomon Islands(pic related), arose independently and the had no more Caucasian DNA than most non North Africans?
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2012/05/naturally-blond-hair-in-solomon-islanders-rooted-in-native-gene-study-finds.html

youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4

First you have to afford a boat ticket out of your shithole Jamal.

Easties have a constant different skull shape that makes them another race by default user.

It's been going on ever since King Solomon bleached the Queen of Sheba.

Did you even listen to what I said?
And do you even know what you mean by constant?
The answer is likely no for both of those.
Let me break this down for you maybe.
Answer me this question: Do Arabs, Persians,Semites, Europeans/Meds, and Balkins all have the exact same skulls?
Do Mongolians, Koreans, Thai, Japs/Ainu, Chinese, Maylays, and Pinoys, Natives/inuits, all have the exact same skulls?
Why are you pushing this for Negroids then?
You can't just run and say, this person isn't really "black" as soon as you see they have a nasal bridge that is less flat than a few others you have seen. Or just because they have an arched nose or even a specific jawline(as if only Caucasians only have aesthetic jaw lines).
If you're going to do that, then you might as well admit that there is no such thing as a pure race. That's basically what people like you do when people post images like pic related and say b-but she's not 100% black. Who really is though? Almost no one.
Same with other races.

>Do Arabs, Persians,Semites, Europeans/Meds, and Balkins all have the exact same skulls?
Yes you dumbass

They don't though.
It's similar but not the same let alone EXACTLY the same, dumbass.

Actually they do thats why they look so alike despite having different skin colorations. Look moron west africans have simian shaped skulls but they also have a variety of head shapes but still HAVE THE BASE SIMIAN SHAPED SKULL the base skull shape determines the race of a human not the current one retard.

I'm going to emphasize this again:
"exactly" the same? You are retarded if you say yes again, I'm sorry.
A tendency for a few facial features like an arched or equilibrium nose =/= exactly the same.
Also what About South or Central Africans? I looked up simian skull and I have seen quite some native Africans with out the same look. I don't dare claim to have done a large study on Subsaharan African or Caucasian skulls but you sure are. I swear if you reference anthropometry I'm leaving. We already know that's not well done science.

west african sizes are exaggerated tyrone.

The only difference between those guys are a few mutations in the front of the skull creating the facial differences between indians, persians, arabs, and whites but they still have the same base skull making them the same race. All niggers outside of East Africa have the simian shaped skull making them all a single race.

100% subhuman then.

>Lithuanian
>Human
pick one

who is this?

fuck off

Does it even matter?

Stop calling them niggers, please. Let's
have a high level of discorse here. I'll even stop calling you an idiot (even though you started it).
Skull base seems like pretty limited criteria when you can't prove that every member of that race in their original geographic area has it(you haven't proven it to me).
I haven't heard of that as being the "definitive criteria." And considering as I said, certain facial features are just more common in some races than others, I'm less inclined to agree. You're going to have to provide a good source for that or
I don't believe you.
Here, it says that certain skull curvatures and maxilla are useful but it is not always accurate and post cranial bones are often used in conjunction.
jenjdanna.com/blog/2012/7/10/forensics-101-race-determination-based-on-the-skull.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26270337/

Theyre not.

But they are. Seems like just your personal opinion bro.

OP's pic certainly is

I live in a place where there is a significant amount of east african immigrants.

You're wrong. They're not attractive. Some are attractive. But less so than some other ethnic groups in my area. They have huge foreheads, their dentition is all messed up, and they have high rates of mental illness.

dude did you respond to the wrong person?
mental illness is not a physical feature. And every race can have bad teeth lol.
Anyway, that's just your area. I will admit it's silly to pretend that one race/ethnicity are almost alway attractive or have the highest number of attractive people. This is just 4changed foolishness at work here
At most, they may have a slightly higher ratio of attractive people to unattractive. Or they tend to have more extremely attractive people vs. just attractive compared to other groups. That honestly might he the case here...

>This is the reason why Italy invaded Ethiopia
how can leage of nations even blame them????

Yes

I couldn't give a shit if you believe me Nigger.

this is a big fucking forehead

east africans tend to have bulbous heads and shallow chins, in my experience

Why do they have a flatter nasal bridge?

Just imagine this person as a male
Disgusting shitskin soyboy features

now do you want to fuck it?

>you wouldn't fuck this female if she were male

gee user i think you're right

Good job kneecapping the luftwaffles! It only takes a little bit eh?

>we're going to come fuck your shit up and enslave you as our whores until you're all Italian
Why is Italy so based? I've literally never heard a song this top tier. Perhaps the Serb my father is a war criminal one but still.

>Would you fuck this female if it weren't a female?
I think you just answered your own question, user.

Even more so actually

mixed with north africans

If theyre mixed then why is their iq still so shockingly low?

The Italians fucked the shit out of them. BLEACHED.

>Nobody can explain the big R1b stain on africa

Anybody?

sad

my condolences

that girl is Somalian you dumbfuck, who cares anyway

its a mix, wide variance

lol i look like that u prick

>stain
No, it seems unlikely to have come from the muslims or nomadic pastoralists who span the entire sahara. Although they are 20% R1b-V88 it increases in frequency the further away from Europe and Asia you go.

It reaches it's highest frequency in Cameroon, three different bantu tribes are 80% R1b-V88. Unlike muslims who tend to marry their cousins which expands haplogroups instead of exchanging them bantu are generally the opposite.

It is a younger variant of the european R1b but why it's seems to have spread through Africa from Cameroon instead of somewhere in the north or eastern Africa is up for debate.

found wun theym humoseschels