There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't train for aesthetics

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't train for aesthetics.

Explain yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm natty

How is pic in any way related OP?

Geh Mich weg mit die Scheiße

I'm over the age of 21

I train for strength on the big three and do crap like arnold press and curls 3x10 when I have time??????

lel

I find girls too shallow and I think the only reason they are in earth is to maintain my superior genes. And for that I dont need to get aesthetic because I have 9/10 face.

Where did he say pic related?
Because I don't care? Training for aesthetics is boring as fuck.

This.
Also no one really cares past ottermode.

>training for aesthetics

It get boring after awhile, especially when you realize girls don't even give a shit.

Staying lean and athletic, while power-lifting, is the ultimate red pill/final stage of a mature lifters career.

>lifting for girls

Disregard females acquire aesthetics

>Throw the sl00ts get the looks

You will never achieve aesthetics if you're natty

This.

Veeky Forums's idea of aesthetics is having the muscle hardness/dense looking muscle that only comes from masteron/tren.

Literally can't get that natty, no matter how you train or eat.

>following Veeky Forums's ideas

That's rookie mistake of every lifting beginner.

I read that as "crab like Arnold press" and was immediately intrigued.

That's YOUR idea of aesthetics. You don't speak for me or anyone else.

>2017
>not doing WHATEVER it takes

stay disgusting natty

Dont really have that much interest in getting shredded. It eats up too much time.

I exercise mostly for health so I can do things with my kid and not be a 50 year old pot bellied weakling.

cuck

Man, you sure showed him.

Because being a skeleton that lifts heavier than your average arsethetics bro is much more satisfying

Why train for something pointless when you can train for something fun?

You don't upgrade a car so it'll look good, you upgrade a car to it'll perform better.
Only women should be worrying about how good they look.

>going to the gym 3+ days a week
>not roiding

literally kill yourself

you sound like a cuck desu

>mfw I'm having offspring, successful career, great gf and still getting mired by other normies

Only in the gym, what about the rest of the time when everyone assumes aesthetic people are stronger?

>they assume you're strong but see you're weak

Disappointed

>they assume you're weak but see you're strong

Impressed

Except to normies aesthetic bros are strong and 'they' don't see you at all outside of the gym so they never realise your not just weak like you look

Then train for looking good, fuck man I don't know what to tell you. Do whatever makes you happy, not your coworkers.

OP asked why we do it and we explained.

Are you autistic or don't you visit the real life often?
You are considered strong for normies if you bench 1pl8, squat and dead 2pl8, which is DYEL mode.

>implying normies care if you deadlift 6pl8s

being strong while being fat is like a fat girl with big titts, NOONE CARES you dumb fuck.

Because I train for athletics rather than aesthetics. Occasionally compete in powerlifting as well. Extra mass is a nuisance that I have to cut.

Cutting 4-5kg tops is fine, but cutting 8kg - almost 10 pct of my bw at the time - in a month like I had to do a few months ago is just plain miserable.

I like fat girls with big tits

Keep in mind normies don't browse homosecual forums with tons of muscle man pictures. If there's no one other to compare, they would think even ottermode DYEL is strong. Just as longs as you look like you're going to gym they'll be more or less impressed.

degenerate

I train for athletic performance, any aesthetics is just a happy bonus.

>This is your typical "aesthetics lifter"

youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs

I am, to see if it has any positive effect whatsoever this year as my last year of uni

That seems like hell wtf.
Why do normies enjoy shit like that?

LOL

also, who is that disgusting looking bearded manlet that i see here? i that brother of zyzz? damn he looks like a fucking fish

>be greek
>every year my country is flooded by morons like this who do these cringe worthy 'dances' and expect to get laid and then they get into fights when they don't
>this stupidity must have gotten them laid at some point in their lives if they keep doing it
>literally 1-2 guys in every club doing that retarded shit and getting laughed at

My question is, are you foreigners really that stupid? Don't you realise how stupid you look? I don't know who is more retarded you or your women, i'll assume your women because they are the biggest sluts when they come here to 'party', especially british women but they are so ugly i wouldn't touch them with a 15 meter shepherds stick

> Staying lean and athletic while power-lifting is the ultimate redpill
you were so close senpai, but then I realized you were
> lifting for girls

I did 'aesthetics' for a year and realised that lifting for strength was so much more fun, but maybe I'm autistic because I like seeing numbers go up
I look good enough to impress normies and strong enough to impress other lifters

I'm a natty, ex fatty who is trying to find motivations to train for my entire life?

also…

What's the difference between training for "aesthetics" and training for strength but throwing in some extra fluff work like lateral raises, and staying at a reasonable BF%

How do I train for aesthetics bros? Just lots of isolations?

Inject test weekly - Finn

Is that a gay pride thing or something?

Won't that mess up my gonads, kind user?

>are you foreigners really that stupid?

Those who go to Greece 'to party' are that stupid. Non-probability sample though, so I guess you are the stupid one for asking the question.

Happened just last night.
>See 4 pl8 loaded up on the dl.
>Look around excitedly
>Dude walks up and pulls it.
>I'm expecting rich piana or at least that otter mode Chad regular, bare minimum expected the barrel shaped dude I know is strongest
>Nope, just looks like a skinny fat normal guy

Goodbye greyskull, who's got a good asthetic routine?

pay debts sub human

top kek, notice how the only physical contact is between the men. how many do you honestly think are closeted homos?

Do PPL or U/L

I just want to be big and strong so that I can throw people around.

Do you know any good examples of upper/lower?

Nope. I'm still riding SS at the moment. Plan on changing up after summer though.

all of them