Why Veeky Forums why am i unable to date women that aren't 6' or above and with this kind of hair?

why Veeky Forums why am i unable to date women that aren't 6' or above and with this kind of hair?
I am unable to copulate with blondes or womanlets because i am scared of reproducing pathetic offspring

i feel the same way about women with brown eyes because my eyes look like this. ive curved so many decent girls because of it. but i refuse to cuck my future children by throwing my eye genes away

Tall brunettes with fringes are the best, OP, shame we have to compete for such a limited resource.

Just bang a giant black chick

No one gives a shit about your eyes buddy. Your autism genes now, that's something you should definitely not pass to anyone.

Goddamn she's fucking hideous
I dunno why you'd like to bang anyone with a fringe like that, just seeing it makes me want to puke

horse face woman are god tier

What about woman faced horse?

tfw when i have a 6' brunette 9/10 gf

T A L L

>humans in charge of natural selection
you wish ha ha

>brown eyed fag detected
must suck

How is it going Ahmet?

I would be ecstatic if my son had a jawline like that. Plus 6+ is a good thing to pass on. What's the problem?

Why don't you post a picture without flash? Judging by your bushy and dark eyebrows you're most likely semitic.

There's this real nerdy 6 foot 2 inch grill at my gym with a cute little ass.

My 5'11" manlet mind fantisizes about Climbing Mount Amazonia.

I once dated a 6'3'' grel for a couple of months
being 6'1'' myself it was an amazing ride.

the problem with having sex with tall women is that their ass is on the level of your gut so you gotta stand up behind them to fuck 'em doggystyle.

sex with taller women is like playing shadow of the collosus every night.

One of your ancestors couldn't outrun a nigger.

Kekked.

are slavs sayians?

I'm starting to wonder if Veeky Forums is actually even more pathetic than /r9k/

Starting?

/r9k/ has accepted their fate, we think we can change ours with diet and exercise.

/r9k/ is Lithuania, we are Latvia.

if Veeky Forums is concered about looks and genetics than i think this thread is quite relevent, salty friend

nigga this is a well known fact that people work out because they want their ex grills to comeback.
it's not our fault that we realize halfway through the cut that we do this for ourselves and our crippling depression and not because of some vag

I don't want Rachel back, I just want to make sex with the angry Eastern European MILF who comes to my gym and uses the treadmill with her arms crossed.

i wish i could sex you Anastasiia again, my beloved stripper gf

Do you guys actually date/fuck girls with the intent of having kids with them?

If so LOL, you are missing out on so much in life.

This, i am thinking on getting a vasectomy

sure kid

>once dated a 6'3'' grel
>it was an amazing ride
>being 6'1''

She dropped your sperg ass because you're a tinydick.

My gf looks like that, but she's only 5'9'', the same height as myself.

She's also frightfully skinny.