The Sticky is retarded and hard to follow, I've already seen it. Not tryna read all that shit to get old methods...

The Sticky is retarded and hard to follow, I've already seen it. Not tryna read all that shit to get old methods. I want to get lean fast as fuck.

I'm 18, weigh 140lbs, and 5'10
Used to weigh 190lbs, but ate one meal a day and dropped a few lbs per week. My diet is fucked and I probably drink a couple cups of water per day and still only eat one meal. Literally skinnyfat now and have little muscle left.

My goal is to be lean. How can I achieve this? If someone could recommend a workout routine, diet, calorie intake, protein intake, etc. I would greatly appreciate it. I'd even pay if it actually works.

pic related: your poor friend

Read the sticky

/thread

/thread

You need to do a combo of cardio and lifting while eating a caloric deficit. You need to change your diet around, one meal a day is not smart and will end up gutting your metabolism. Eat small portions, but get at least 2-3 meals in per day. Focus on lean food with lots of protein and veges, drink lots of water to fill yourself up.

Find what type of cardio you like and get doing it. I like a combo of HIIT sprints (sprint 1 min, walk 1 min repeat x15), boxing the heavy bag, and biking. You're gonna need to lift a bit (at least 2-3 times per week) to maintain what little muscle you have. You don't have much, but if you lost more, it would look terrible even lean.

I know a real quick way you could get lean!

Fill a syringe with air, inject intravenously

its lot simpler than you think if your goals are just to look decent and not spend your every thought into working out and eating

simple broslit, +150g protein daily and less sugar and instead have complex carbs from oats etc. + enough healthy fats to maintain health

it works but it can take years until your goal is achieved and even then your goal will prolly change as you'll always feel that youre small

also the sticky isnt hard to follow, i know some illiterate people who barely speak english read it with dictionary and understand it fine

This is what I had in mind. Healthy food, small portions, 2-3 meals per day.

I really just need a lifting routine and supplement advice.

Thanks

/thread

>hard to follow

Do you have the reading comprehension skills of an 8 year old, user?

Honestly lazy as fuck, plus, I know one of you has a better method than what the sticky has to offer. Can guarantee.

Yup, good luck man. I went from 220 at 6'1 to 180 with abs. Sounds like you got the right attitude, go make it happen.

>reading is hard

Make some brain gains and read the fucking sticky.

If you're too lazy to read the sticky, you're too lazy to ever actually have a good bosy. Give up now.

I've already read the sticky and like I said, I know someone has better methods than what the sticky has to offer. That shit is from 2013 and now it's 2017. That shit's 4 years old, hop off.

it's much older than 4 years
le trendy routines don't work as efficiently for a beginner
you're going to be skinny fat for life tho

What makes you say that I'll be skinny fat for life?

alright man, here's what I did, I went from 225 to 190 lean in 6 months, you're right the sticky is outdated piece of shit and this worked wonders

pick weights that will tire you out at the end of the sets

Monday - arms:
hammer curls
3 x 20
cable curl
1 x 4
preacher curls
3 x 1

Tuesday - chest
Bench Press
3 x 20
cable cross overs
4 x 6
dumbbell bench
7 x 20

Wednesday - legs
1 x 2 leg press

Thursday - back
bent over rows
40 x 5

Friday - arms (volume day) super set everything on this day
hammer curls
3 x 30
seated dumbbell curls
3 x 30
preacher curls
3 x 30
cable curls
3 x 30

Not him but you're dumb and lazy. You don't have the commitment to read a few pages that would give you all the informations you need to get started yet you think you'll be able to stick to a routine and diet.
You will give up like you always do and blame someone or something, but not yourself

This is good

You are absolutely not skinny fat at all

t. actual skinny fat

Like I've said, the sticky is old as fuck and outdated and I know one of you has better methods. I swear that every time I post I have to repeat myself so many times because people don't even read.

Also, you're right. I am lazy as fuck when it comes to working out. The longest I've went to the gym was a month. It's hard as fuck to have a routine, but now I actually have a shit ton of time as I'm in college now. Kinda hard to go to the gym everyday when you work 10 hour days of manual labor from 5 AM to 4:30 PM. I didn't want to spend my freetime in the gym.

I am dedicated and I want to be lean.

100x pushups
100x squats
100x situps

Like you've said? Who the fuck are you? The dumb fuck who doesn't even know how to organize a sensible diet plan to lose weight, that's who you are.
The informations in the sticky are not outdated and the routines and methods proposed work

You are not dedicated
There is no "quick and easy" way to get lean and in shape.
It takes a lot of time and a lot of effort and you dont have what it takes.
The sticky is not outdated. Literally do a beginner routine with some added arm shit for 3 months while eating properly. If you want to get lean, eat less. Although if you are 140 lbs, you should really rethink your goals because you have the mass of a 12 year old. I could literally OHP you 3 x 10

>the sticky is old as fuck and outdated

Yes, eating right and exercise doesn't work anymore. Now you just take the magic pill and get ripped.

>implying there aren't better methods than the sticky

I come for advice on supplements and workout routines and I just get told that I'm retarded and should read the sticky. I already mentioned that I don't want the help of the sticky and I'd rather have the help from another member.

>I come for advice on supplements and workout routines
>I already mentioned that I don't want the help of the sticky
> I just get told that I'm retarded
why are you surprised? Everything that we could tell you is covered in the sticky. Why would we take the time to explain something to you that you can just read for yourself. Especially when you are clearly a New years resolutioner that just wants to look good for summer.

You are not a special snowflake, what works for everyone will work for you. Now if you want to get serious about this and not fail like you have said that you have done multiple times before, then do some fucking research and get started. Dont expect us to hold your hand and walk you through it. Your a grown ass man.

No he's a skinny fat. Idk how much worse you can be

If you come back for advice for something not covered in the sticky then we will give you help and shitty memes. But what you are asking for ("a better way") doesn't exist, the sticky is there for a reason. It works

You can have the help of my member *wink emojy*

This is some advanced trolling.

Here s your (You)

SS+uncomfortable amount of food you spooky skelly

Wasn't sure if troll until the 30 reps sets.

Contrary to what the people here say, there is a better way op.

You want to lose weight? Get your hands on some dnp. Then you can eat whatever you want and you will need a lot of protein to fill out. You don't have to worry about getting fat and everything gained will be pure muscle. The good thing about dnp is you can simply up the dose if it's not working well enough or fast enough.

As for your routine, a simple ppl or ss routine would work. Just make sure to do lots of curls, especially important because you won't have fat to fill out your arms on dnp. It'll be worth it though since you can do the dirtiest bulk ever while looking like you eat nothing but muscles.

We're all going to make it

OP, you need to put on some muscle mass before you try to get lean. I'm 5'11", 180 lbs and I still look small whenever I approach a lean state. Run 5x5 until you stall out and then go to a high volume routine and then once you feel thick and yoked and manly, cut down for dem aesthetics. This won't be a quick process, count on it paying off around next spring.

alright OP. you win. here's how I got lean.. FAST

people always say you can't get lean quickly. they say it takes awhile. you have to read the sticky. but since when did getting lean have to do with a sticky on a loation stop motion blog. here's what ya do OP.

First off, everything you know is a lie. turns out they were just trying to sell you something you didn't need. here is sample workout that unlocks your body's natural hgh production. you will get toned bro. trust me.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
5x12 supinated curls
5x12 preacher curls
5x12 cable curls
2xF air curls

i know this doesnt look like a lot but trust me. this routine will hijack your hgh production which is known to reduce body fat dramatically. they talk about it ONCE in the sticky but you can get it right here user.

any exercise burns calories but this sequence of curls is scientifically proven to increase hgh. you must end it with air curls (BTW the F in 2xF means you do them to FAILURE so get used to hearing that). air curls are a mental exercise and will allow you to break curl plateaus more easily. when you do them, imagine you are doing 10lbs more than your max. youve got to believe you are doing it. trust me. you'll see when you do them.

you only work out 3 days bc the mechanism for hgh replenishment takes 2 days to occur and you will have DOMS anyway.

DIET
eat whatever you fucking want. calories are calories bro. it's not ducking rocket science. ever here of the first law of thermodynamics? energy is energy. the thing here is that you will require 200 additional calories to your TDEE calories. this is to fuel your bodies hgh production which is talked about in the Nature paper referenced in the sticky. really the only thing worth a damp in that entire pile of trash.

best of luck bro and let me know if you have any questions

to be honest i don't understand how anyone here can give you serious answers and i truly hope that every single comment here that isn't
>/thread
is trolling you.

You don't seem to understand that working out has a lot more to do with just lifting dumbbells.

It requires you to know how your body works.
In order to keep mentally handicapped people like you off this board we got something called sticky.

It is written in a way that every idiot on this earth with basic english knowledge can read it and figure out what the hell he has to do in order to change his body in a way they want to.

If you don't want to learn anything about food or how the disgusting body you are stuck in works then working out isn't the right thing for you.

Also working out just cause
>dem looks
>dem girls
is retarded.

What i am trying to say is go fuck yourself

This

The sticky is retarded just like you and all the others posting on my saying to read the sticky. Shit's 10 years old senpai suck my skinnyfat dick

What do you think has changed about the human body in 10 years?

>and 5'10
Game Over - insert coin

>that program is like 4 years old
>hop off that old shit
>doesn't realize all barbell lifts are old as shit

you might as well just go outside and make your own routine of new aged hipster faggot PC correct exercises.

fp bp

>Wednesday
>just 1 set of 2 reps on the leg press

>Cardio x F
>KYS x 1

i seriously cant tell if this guy is a troll or if he has some screws loose...

Nice troll thread friendo. Not sure how people are falling for this.

Although this response is fucking gold

>skinny fat kid too lazy to read sticky even though it answers all his questions with the best possible information
>thinks he will be able to get lean
Lmao youre gonna be a curl bro

>im in college now
>but i can't read nor understand the sticky

Good luck man.

L a z y s h i t