1 month safe gainer

Which crypto will be the best to go all in?
I am thinking ETH or maybe Ripple since it is at such an all time low.
ETH since so many things are being develloped for it and it has alot of room to grow when bitcoin holders realize ETH is superior.
Ripple has dipped low and Bill Gates is backing it, which is huge.

OMG or ark seem nice but I am not confindent that they would survive. These alts can crash insanely fast.

Let's share what you objectively find to be the best 1 month investment (untill 25 november). And explain why.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitfinex/status/921454619909292032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i doubt the OMG rocket ship will begin this month, even after the fork, can't speak about ARK

So what would be your November investment?
And why?

Obviously ETP. They even said they will start with marketing of their project during November.

i'm not really a trader, i have a big stake in OMG, so i'll be holding that, I also bought some ZenCash at 19 dollar, that might be a good investment for short term.

I just went all in on XLM because I have nothing left to lose.

ETP. Price is already rising - I think some people are fomoing and decided that waiting for btc gold isn't worth missing this train

good coin, but why not buying it after the fork?
waste of time for you.

Is it a good idea to buy ETP tomorrow?
And what is the best way, buy BTC on coinbase, transfer to Bittrex and buy ETP?

I think XRP looks pretty good right now.

Buy now while its low. They just confirmed HitBTC exchange live on 1st November. In talks with Bitfinex exchange and one other exchange which is rumoured to be binance

LINK and ODN as the most promising newcomers will gain, but as a conservative you'd stick at ETH. no crazy gains in sight, but ETH is a safe bet.

>Buy now while its low. They just confirmed HitBTC exchange live on 1st November. In talks with Bitfinex exchange and one other exchange which is rumoured to be binanc

I have funds available tomorrow only.
Also this means it is not available on bittrex right now then.
What exchange do you guys use for ETP?

ASCH if you like money

Bitfinex

Thanks I prefer this lay uut much more then the Bittrex UI

I'm goin all in tomorrow on ETP. Guarranteed gain right?

There is nothing guaranteed when there are 2 forks upon us. We might all go broke. I'm however personally 50/50 in ETP and WTC and feel good about it.

meeting with bittrex dudes in person soon too my man

anywhere i can buy etp on leverage with margin?

Yes, on Bitfinex.
twitter.com/bitfinex/status/921454619909292032

np

damn their verification is a pain in the ass. So many documemts + selfie with written shit and /iD again. Jesus

Lol no.
Worst bags ever.