How do you guys reach your daily protein intake...

How do you guys reach your daily protein intake? I'm eating mostly clean but just can't seem to get enough without supplements.

majority from chicken, can easily down 75g protein it alone

usually a shake, so 40g more ( including milk) then im already pretty close considering 0.8g per lean pound bodyweight

Unless you really really enjoy eating meat it is pretty hard to get enough protein in without protein powder.

Not only that but it's just far more convenient to get some of your protein from powder. It's one or two less meals in need to prepare/cook/cleanup for the day.

Skyr has 50g of protein

Nut bars(ones with 10g protein), chicken, egg, oats, peanut butter on my nut bars, milk with my shake.

you saying you don't eat at least 1kg of chicken a day?

are you a fucking indian or something? need more space for your biryani rice and saag aloos?

200g chicken breast twice a day is like 90g of protein. Compound that with some rice and broccoli. Usually eat one at around 12pm, then another at 5-7pm.

Then I take a 2 scoop shake before bed so it can digest and replenish amino acids. All my food and everything usually brings me to about 180g.

I'd recommend a half cup of oatmeal with a scoop of protein mixed in while it's cooking in the morning with a glass of 2%. ~40g total

200g chicken, 200-300g brown rice (white is fine too desu), 100g broccoli. ~90g total

Repeat previous meal. ~140g total

2 Scoop shake before bed time. ~190g total

Add some nuts and maybe a protein bar throughout the day as a snack. ~200g total

I' decrease my rice if it's going to exceed my calories, or supplement an extra scoop in the day.

> 2 portions of chicken/pork/beef (~100g), one for lunch, another for dinner: ~60g of protein;
> 2l of skim milk, one at morning, another in the afternoon: ~65g of protein;
> 100g of brewers yeast in shake, before bed: ~45g of protein;
> 2~4 eggs hardboiled eggs throughout the day: ~18g of protein;
> total: ~198g of protein daily.

Additionaly, there's also protein on beans, yogurt etc I eat everyday; so it should reach ~220g. I focus on not eating much meat, 200g tops, bc it's kind hard on your intestines on the long run. So, the brewers yeast goes like an BCAA, balancing out other proteins I may eat through the day. Also, dem micronutrients.

How much do you weigh, what's your bf% and how much protein are you aiming for?

Most people think you need 160-200gr of protein while you only need 100gr or so.
All these retards in this thread eating more than 100gr and waisting money on shakes. Unless you are cutting and want a serious calorie deficiency shakes are a waste of money.
You only need 0,7gr/pound of lean body mass and the longer you loft and bigger you are your body actually needs less protein per pound of lean body mass because your body gets better and more efficient at protein synthesis.

>tfw just had some biryani for lunch but how the fuck do you count homemade brown stuff

By counting the macros of the ingredients you put in it and then divide it by a number of portions and then multiply with the number of portions you ate.

Or wait, wait.

Don't tell me you're a failure living with his parents and your mom cooks for you kek.

I weigh 77kg and am around 20%bf. I was going by the idea that I need at least 2grams per kg to really see results.

.5 lbs of meat with each meal is ~150 grams protein, and plants and dairy. give the rest easy. Between leafy greens, legumes, and cheese, I'm usually hitting 200 grams of protein a day without thinking about it. Oftentimes for breakfast I'll forego meat and instead have 4 eggs with half a cup of cottage cheese in it.

Cuts are a bit harder, but just up your meat, avoid legumes, fruits, and grains, and eat a fuck ton more veggies. More filling and lower kcal. If I need more carbs or I'm low on kcals, I'll sometimes throw in some legumes or grains or starchy tubers, but usually it's not needed.

t. vegan

No you dont. Those are numbers pushed by the fitness industry to sell more supplements like protein shakes. Search studies about protein synthesis, lifting and gaining mass and check them if they are made by an independent study. Every single one of them will back me up on this. If you eat 100 gr a day you are more than fine. Just be sure to eat more times a day to keep the motor running smoothly. 6 small meals a day>3 big meals.
Half a scoop of whey protein is a bit use full before bed thou. Whey proteins are synthesised slow and it'll make sure your body has enough protein to recover during sleep. But then again the difference with doing this and not doing it is so small it's not worth it.

You'll probably max at around 100g of protein

Not a vegan just informing him properly. I'm not a retarded sheep that just listen to everything people write on the internet and do a small amount of research to make sure I'm informed properly. Go eat your 200gr a protein and run around with your silly protein shaker. Do you really think people dont laugh at you when you say you take supplements and drink from a shaker?

Eat the shit out of chicken. It's 2 dollars per pound here. Curry, chicken spaghetti, stir fry, whatever.

>Skyr has 50g of protein
I've been eating a cup of skyr every morning lately. It's good and pretty Damn filling

6'3"
I weigh 174lb
Chicken-roughly-70-80g
Rice/quinoa 8g-16g
Proton powder-70-74g
Almond milk- 18g
Peanuts/bar-7g
misc-4-10g
Total=177-205

Is this good or do I need more?

Do you have less than minus 20% bodyfat?

>less than minus 20% bodyfat
What did he mean by this?

I'm probably somewhere between 10-12%
(Recovering skeletor)

0.8grams per lbs of LEAN bodymass

>Skyr
very good for cutting and it is high in protein
didn't think anybody knew what skyr was.
8/10 would recommend to keep in the fridge.
also eggs are delicious

>implying what you said is remotely the truth
>implying this isn't just misinformation you're pushing to make a hilariously low protein vegan diet seem reasonable
>implying most lifters are satisfied with the minimum and don't want optimal intake
>implying more protein isn't necessary on a cut for its satiety and muscle sparing properties
>implying your twink ass even lifts

Post body with timestamp, Mr. "100 grams of protein is enough"

What would happen if I ate 5 mcchicken sandwiches a day?

It would be very painful.

32g from milk
24g from oatz
50 from chicken
20g from gruyère râpé
24g if rice, 30g if pastas
Throw some eggs or truite fumée if I didn't est enough oats/drank milk. Absolutely no need for supplements for me

i'm a big guy

for you

chicken
eggs
milk
beans

Are you retarded?