All these people saying they can't gain weight

>all these people saying they can't gain weight

I too had a hard time until I started to DRINK MY CALORIES.

>inb4 semen

Here's what you do:

>2 cups of whole milk (300 calories)
>2 tablespoons of peanut butter (200 calories)
>1 banana (100 calories)
>protein powder (100 calories)

There, that's another 700 calories that you can easily consume in under 5 minutes. Want more? Add oats, ice cream, another banana, etc.

*buuurrrrppppppp*
>oops heheh that was a big one

Nah man, I'm a hardgainer, half of the calories I consume just go straight through me :^)

Eggs are loaded on fat so good for bulking

They're like the opposite of the fatties who claim they don't eat anything and store fat anyway.

In a blender:
>125 ml orange juice
>125 ml whole fat milk
>2 tablespoons greek yoghurt
>1 dl oats
>1 dl chocolate whey
>2 handfulls of frozen blueberries & strawberries

Real easy to get down and great for bulking.

it just poops out, is this so hard to believe?

Milk and orange juice together? You can't be serious

no it doesnt learn basic anatomy/biology the body takes everything it can whilst the food travels through your intestines

I was 120lbs for a while but I started to eat more healthy snacks

>Bananas, 3x day, 100 cals each
>Milk with 1-2 scoops of protein, 310-470 cals each
>Almonds, 24 total, 160 cals
>3 eggs with toast and peanut butter, 550 cals

Pretty easy to get more if you really want to gain weight. I'm 165lbs now for reference, this took about 2 years to gain (45lbs) but I wasn't real strict or counting calories. I'm eating about 2500 calories a day now and trying to hit 180lbs before I cut.

>the body takes everything it can
for fatties

>Milk

I stopped drinking dairy to try and fix my back acne. If it works I'm never drinking milk again tbqh

Just take more showers and wait until after puberty faggot.

not adding oikos trip 0 yogurt and a few ice cubes

I'm 27 and shower every day.

this

i see DYELS complaining about not being able to eat 3k calories, then i find out they're trying to get there with chicken breasts, brown rice, and broccoli

eat some peanut butter, nuts, milk, cheese, etc

calorie dense food is your friend

why not just buy weight gainer and make a 2400cal chocolate peanut butter oats smoothie in the morning

>DYEL discovers protein shakes and thinks it's groundbreaking

pls god

How often do you wash your bedsheets? I start breaking out everytime I neglect to do the laundry.

Yeah, tastes like OJ and you still get the nutritional benefits from the milk. Only downside is the sugar from the juice

>doesn't drink semen from a feminine beins for gainz

Faggot

>semen

>2 tablespoons greek yoghurt

I eat a kg greek yoghurt per day, you will never get big with babby measurements like this

>tastes like OJ
>Only downside is the sugar from the juice
Sounds like two downsides to me

>you still get the nutritional benefits from the milk
Why not just drink milk?

there are people right now that want to pay extra for shitty tasting shakes instead of getting a big tasty feast inside them during the day.
FUCK YOU CUNTS, I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO PUT 2000 KCAL AT ONCE INSIDE ME WITHOUT REPERCUSSION.
IF YOU HAVE THIS PRIVILEGDE, FUCKING USE IT GOD DAMMIT

I don't understand people who find it "hard" to eat. You're failing at one of the most basic functions of any organism.

Nigger I'm 28 done with puberty years ago and still get bacne from dairy/diet.

This guy gets it. How can People be that much of a pussy. Its beyond me.

Is it abnormal I gained 10lbs in 1 week? On PPL 6 times a week and eat 2100 calories went from 120 to 130 I think its mostly water weight