Are ICOs dead?

Are ICOs dead?

IDK

Yes also what app desktop mode is this

Also “coin burn” hype is dead too

Yes

Crypto is dead

Yeah fuck burning coins, just generates hype and people end up holding bags.

>Crypto is dead
i agree. and here's the proof: i'm in crypto.
by the time my slow, dumbfuck ass gets into something, it's already too late and ready to tank hard. you don't know who i am but you're free to assess this as one data point.

No, I'm talking strictly about ICOs now. Previously ICOs went EASILY 2x-3x on the first day of trading. But now it seems that they trade below ICO price. I know that presale sale whales get good discounts than ICOs participants, but is there another reason why the tokens trade below ICO price?

What is this swanky looking dashboard you're using?

Hope so. Wish crypto would get merit based fast. Before some Chad Murdoff fucks us all. Niggers we need role models.

None of your business cuckboi.

Because ICOs are easier to access. Beforehand ICOs were harder to get into and when they got released to trade to the general public, the coins mooned.

Weren't ICOs *easier* to access then, only requiring a VPN and checkmark that you're not a US citizen? Now it seems harder with all the KYC requirements. You'd think coins like REQ would moon as a result...

icos are mostly a scam. why would anybody give money to anybody based on only an idea, without product, without user base. I hope they go down.

This is the true reason. Most are a sham without a working product or just a shitty idea with no reason to be on the blockchain or using a token.

the days of 10x ico's are over

Just because an ico is hard to get into, does not make it profitable . That's lol^1000

Are you guys serious? There are so many factors to take into account. How much money are they asking for? What's the team? What's the product? Is the timing right? Are people ACTUALLY going to use it? ACTUALLY?????

You need to ask more questions my boy

For now which is great news for us (the folly who expect riches overnight from ICOs). Now the average fag will begin to forgo an ICO with the expectation of picking it up cheap on ED. Hence ICOs not hitting caps greater than 10-15m and us ICO fags making x2-3 gains again.

will LAtoken flop?

Yep, can confirm this. There's just no way crypto gets better of what it was this year, since that would mean I would win a lot, and life isn't that fair with me.

We were too late my friend.

no. i have noticed a increase in people talking about ICOs in tech blogs, warning about them. but if you read the articles they are poorly written and contain things that would barely pass for the most basic stock investment advice, such as
>check they have a website
>look for social media presence

whiny betafags. leave crypto. u dont even deserve a x10.

i hope so. i FUDED ALL ico´s as hard as i could on multiple platforms. if u got a little bit of brain u will realize that a unregulated ico market will destroy crypto in the long run. then nobody is gonna make it.

>Are ICOs dead?

Hopefully. A shot of reality is needed so that people stop putting ICO targets in the hundreds of millions of dollars range.

Any ICO that is $1 million or more should be doing something monumental. It's retardation to assume otherwise is sustainable.