Why you looking at me creep? Eww tiny boi do you even lift ?

Why you looking at me creep? Eww tiny boi do you even lift ?

How do you respond ?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*sniff sniff sniff*
Delightful, darling

I say yes and lift her of the balcony

Lift her over railing. Drop her because I don't lift. Don't test me.

>that face

Do women really think looking like bimbos is attractive?

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHH

I hope so

BRRRRAAAAAAAANNNKKK

Sorry if I was looking at you, I was noticing your lips, they look really good for surgery lips. and those pants, i've seen a lot of girls wearing those lately, are they on sale or something?

*BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

daaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnn

Don't flatter yourself, I'm just checking out the sweet view.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

Mobile data well spent

*grabs you by the throat*
Don't test me

>t.supreme gentleman

>Fuck you, plastic whore.

Then I beat up the arab that owns her and toss her off the railing.

fpbp

BBBPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFTFTFTFTFTFTFTHHHHHHHHHH

Up and over with you m'lady

>tips fedora

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

Mmmmm m'lady

FFFFRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPT

Some seem to, I don't get it either

>not natty

Ew, gross ass bitch find yourself a clown to entertain

Lmao holy shit

>that face

im fucking screaming!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic execution

I dont know how to feel about this

*BBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*