That guy who's never had sex without a condom and pretends he isn't a virgin

>that guy who's never had sex without a condom and pretends he isn't a virgin
>he thinks that sex with a condom is actual sex

Fornication is a sin, intercoruse should only be between a husband and wife!

Condom less sex ruined me. When dating girls long term, mutual trust is built. She's on birth control, neither of us have diseases and it feels amazing. Recently (like fucking 18 months) I haven't had any long term relationships, just a procession of random sloots and roasties, I thought it would be fun, but honestly it sucks.

what is the difference between a sloot and a roastie, I thought a roastie is a coal burner

why do you have different designations for that I can't understand if you're black they're all roasties anyway

? race has nothing to do with either of those terms

Jokes on you I've never had sex at all

Good, wait until you're married

the funniest shit is seeing these shitposters make threads about what they posted in a diff unrelated thread

Why would anyone take the risk of STDs and pregnancy? Well either way I haven't even had a kiss in like a year

>STDs
Don't fuck coalburners, only niggers and faggots have STDs.
>pregnancy
Pull out before you bust your nut.

WRONG
Abstinence is the only way to prevent pregnancy
STDs are Gods punishment for sexual immorality

I don't know, I didn't choose my derogatory terms for women with much care, just felt that I needed two.

Also I'm white, very white

>Also I'm white, very white
post nipple

I assumed that roasties were a notch below sluts in that their frequent sex, while still not super picky, isnt disgusting/sad.

underrated post

>thinking I'm willing to risk having kids
Fuck that, yes I wanna try without, no I'm not willing to deal with the consequences if I don't pull out or some precum makes it all the way
>previous gf wanted to fuck without condom
>broke up and a month later some dude knocked her up
>Know multiple people who thought their "pull out game is strong" and now their kids prove them wrong
I'd only do anal without a condom or if I KNOW the girl had her tubes tied.

pull out is like 99 percent effective if you aren't garbage at it.

These virgins have never had real sex so without a condom they bust their nut the second they put their dick in. Condom sex might as well be fucking a blow up doll.

>that guy who accidentally impregnated a stupid whore who let him put it in raw and now he has to pay 40% of his income for the child for 18 years because "its not real sex if you use a condom"

How insecure do you have to be to come onto a fitness anime imageboard judging people for their virginity status or condom use

Jesus fucking christ this place is pathetic

How insecure do you have to be to come onto a mongolian wood carving platform jduging people for judging people for their virginity status or condom use.

Yaweh fucking Christos you are pathetic goy.

I only fuck my grilfriend raw because I know for a fact that she would get the abortion if she got pregnant. Even then I still feel a little nervous about it sometimes but I haven't been able to convince her to go on the pill yet.

im gonna take a shot in the dark and say your girlfriend doesnt have a father in her life

birth control medication fucks with your hormones worse than roiding

you'll break up with her a few months after she starts using it

Not true. My gf started it and all it did was make her hornier and her tits bigger.

ITS A WIN WIN WIN

Walk me through your logic.

>that time I lost my no-condom virginity

fuck I hate my ex now, but I will never forget that moment

Roastie means her vagina is so used up it looks like roast beef

Coal burner is for girls who fuck black men

> lel my comment is funny I should make a thread so everyone can see how funny I am xd

And for the purpose of procreation

The risk is exaggerated. A woman is only fertile for the 24-48 hours that month's egg is in the uterus. Before and after, she cannot get pregnant because there is nothing to fertilize. So long as you gollow that rhythm, you're not even risking pregnancy. Been doing it for 10 years and no babies.