ITT: Incredible transformations

ITT: Incredible transformations

>that
>incredible
Anyone doing SS right could do better in that time frame.
>being a necklet

that's pretty fucken neato

roiding to stop fat... is it worth?

dnaguy is natty

Sad that you think you need roids to look like that.

nice job! what did you cycle?

Bit of a hard gainer

question: Can a skinnyfat guy gain that much muscle on a cut like his, or only fat fucks?

He ate 1500 calories for the first 10 months

You're retarded if you think that kind of transformation is possible naturally in less than a year

What is your life like where you can ever look like that in the first pic?

Severe poverty? Crack addiction? Good progress though.

Impressive. I'm saving this for motivation as a recovering fatass myself.

Not the same guy but I believe he's natty.

>He said he completely quit drinking.
>Never missed any workouts
>Tracked his calories every step
>Played sports in high school so had lifted years before he got fat

honestly it's probably worth. roiding for an average person probably isn't worth but if you can barely walk because you're so disgusting I would definitely roid.

Like pic related. At this point he's fucking retarded for not taking steroids or dnp or something. Even steroids WITHOUT exercising would anabolize probably 100 kg of fat in a month

lol

just eat more and you're suddenly no longer a hard gainer

Post a picture of yourself or any type of qualification that would make me believe you know what you're talking about.

I definitely think the 2nd post could be done natty. My "transformation" has been a bit over a year and I didn't have a athletic background or lifting background. Also I haven't really lifted consistently over the past year. As you can tell from the pic

Looks like about 8 pounds or so of fat
Ya blew it

This board is full of people who are fat and don't have the willpower to change it, so they yell steroids at everyone who does. You are not one of them, good job man.

why does his forehead get so big for ssj3

Test + high bf% = bad

>Even steroids WITHOUT exercising would anabolize probably 100 kg of fat in a month

why you censor your tits on the before pic but not the after?

I was crossing out the name of the school i went to on the shirt

damn that's really impressive. And the sunburn looks like it healed good as well!