Guys, can someone tell me whats the name of the exercise she's doing at 4:07 ?

Guys, can someone tell me whats the name of the exercise she's doing at 4:07 ?
Tried to find it online but can't.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUxvQn6LUgQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beYsg7iqrbM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Z_7igxT5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are girls that are '10s' not that attractive to me

Because your insecurities know better than to let you get your hopes up.
Beta fag.

shut the fuck up or is swear to fucking god

She cute, but not a 10, or even a 9 without makeup

Delete this

Those are bicycle kicks.
Now post her nudes.
I want to see that model pussy.

They're not bycicle kicks, she does those at 2:20, she even mentions it thhere

how do I attract this girl

literally a fucking 10, what the fuck are you even talking about

it's a reverse crunch, except she does one leg at a time instead of both like she's supposed to.

Typical piss-for-brains woman really.

it's called "do the first step towards a hollow hold, do it with horrible form so its not even a hollow hold, and move your legs for no reason"

because they don't seem attainable to you. women that are truly beautiful are not even possible to fap to, pic very related

Absolutely horrendous form, piss poor body control and a complete lack of clue as to what she's doing. Single set workouts like that are pointless. 3 sets at least, 5 would be ideal. But no, she'd actually build some muscle that way and it would be uncomfortable for a while.

She worked out nothing in this video.

She's a pro model,
I think her instructions came from a professional trainer. Also, reverse crunch doesn't involve toes touching the ground.

You wouldn't think that if you saw her pre-plastic surgery pics.

i've seen plenty, i am talking about her current look, obviously.

>pro model
come again? A "pro" model? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

And i'm a "professional bodybuilder" just as soon as i upload terrible instructional videos to youtube lmao

If you see them pre plastic surgery, no matter how hot they look after, you'll still think of them as they were pre-plastic surgery.

Watch her video on how she became a model, dweep

nah

So i googled this cunt, turns out she has done absolutely nothing noteworthy or has been given recognition by anything worthwhile.

She's just a cunt who posts a ton of selfies on the internet. They're like a dime a dozen, except she's specially annoying due to her undeserved ego and narcissistic YouTube channel.

But she's super fit

Because you know you can't have them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=beYsg7iqrbM

She appears in tv ads, that makes her a professional as much as any other model.

So she is doing 'toe taps" but also holding a crunch while she does it, in doing so she engages her 'top' and 'bottom' parts of the abs (hyphens because not anatomically separated). She brings her legs to table top position (90 degree bend, back imprinted on ground to engage abs and not hip flexors) and moves her leg at the hip to alternately press her toe to the ground. The upper part is engaged by just holding the upper body up.

All and all not a bad 'burn' workout but sub optimal for muscle gain. Pretty typical in pilates workouts

So it's a modified exercise? But her approach is just as viable as any credible abd. Exercise?

lmao her "routine" is a whatever-rep zero-set shitshow, she's not fit, she's skinny. There's a real difference.

shes like a 4, probably a 3 in real life and probably a 2 under bright lighting and through a camera

Are you like.. a physiotherapist?

no it's not you autist.

sorry you live in a place where a basic white girl is a 10/10

Not that guy, but this girl is objectively at least a 9.

Meh

What does she say at 56sec.
I especially like loggies?

you'd be better off doing dead bugs than toe taps

Bags under her eyes, not enough width on mouth and broad jaw. More 5/10.

>bags under her eyes, not enough width on mouth and broad jaw. More 5/10

I hate it when girls have asymmetric eyes, that shit is the worst.

She makes money with it, you don't

Apparel entry be a fat neck beard
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Z_7igxT5w
This is killing em. I keep seeing these fucking models with these homely fat dudes. Wtf is going on.

The samefagging is strong with this one

She's not even that attractive.

I'll never understand going to the gym to just do an ab routine. Who has a dedicated abs only day.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER GOING TO THE FUCKING GYM EVERYDAY

>professional trainer
These people don't know anything.

She's not that hot, dude... She's probably an 8 if she tries to max her looks (makeup, lighting, angles)

>it's called "do the first step towards a hollow hold, do it with horrible form so its not even a hollow hold, and move your legs for no reason"

This is right. Beginner hollow body.

>pointyelbows.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK

>nigger lips and nose
>objectively a 9

>not liking dick-sucking lips

Salty woman or homo?

They're a nice couple. He seems like a good dude and she has a decent head on her shoulders. Stop hating

asking myself that right now......

So that you have something to hide your shit personality behind

That nose is a fat mess. Real.shame, she'd be super cute with a regularly girl nose and not some hobgoblin honker.

sad but true

When will you all learn what you look like is only a small part of what's important. No amount of muscle or low bf% will fix your fucking worthless personality

I'm just trying to wrap my head around he it man.

Am I the only one who gets triggered by her oily/shiny looking face at the start of the video?
Did she just use moisturizer?
Is that normal?

because the definition of a 10/10 is different for everyone.
pic related is my 10/10, others would probably rate her lower

because social media has warped girls body images so much to the extent that they actually start to all look the same.
In my opinion anyway, these girls are edited, caked in makeup, and have the best lighting possible (+ photoshop most of the time).
She's hot, no doubt, but literally google 'hot instagram girl' and you'll find infinite girls just like her.

Being this 'hot' has become the norm

Its kind of like a deadbug

But no arm movement and kind of retarded because that eliminates any neutral spine work

Also no full ROM, i think she just made it up tbf

Could it be something called sweat?

Probs because she's not a 10 in your eyes. Everyone has their own metric to judging beauty.

>big lips (but not injections)
>bad
Have you ever kissed a woman with a tiny mouth? Fucking awful

she says its lotion. are you that sweaty before the gym fatty?

What if she started filming halfway through, asshole?

LOL @ the amount of jealous girls ITT claiming she's not hot. She's a model for a reason you fucking morons